[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is unironically my favorite game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tlou.jpg (45 KB, 256x340) Image search: [Google]
tlou.jpg
45 KB, 256x340
This is unironically my favorite game.
>>
k
>>
>>343952767
While it is definitely not my favorite game, I guess there are worse games that could be your favorite.
>>
Okay. At least it's a generally agreed upon good game.

Not including the
>lol movie gayme xD
faggots
>>
>>343952767
You must not be very old then.
>>
Meh. It's not the worst game ever. Not even in the top 1,000 games ever, but definitely not the worst. Pretty average overall. At least your favorite isn't something totally shitty like Killzone 2 or Uncharted 3 or Lair or Warhawk or Resistance or Little Big Planet.
>>
How? Genuinely asking.

I like the game well enough but it's a one off. Once you beat it there's not much of a reason to go back and play it ever again.
>>
>>343952767
The plot isn't good, though the gameplay is honestly pretty solid. It's about a 7/10.
>>
>>343955875
Ehhh, as much as I like paper mario 64/ttyd, I doubt I'd ever go back to play them a second time.
I don't think no replayability is a big deal.
>>
>>343952767
Is this game the new bioshock?
>>
>>343955045
I'm 24
>>
>>343955875
>Once you beat it there's not much of a reason to go back and play it ever again.
Modern players are conditioned to buy and enjoy games like these so they'll run out and buy more. Why would they buy the next AssCreed if they're still enjoying and playing the last one?

Games also need to be movies full of fake tension with completely sterile gameplay and ham-fisted stories taking center stage or they're immature and need to "grow up."
>>
>>343955410
>hating on resistance

kys my man.
>>
>>343956093
>I don't think no replayability is a big deal

Fair enough, but if a game is your favorite, shouldn't it be the one you can pick up and play over and over?
>>343956190
is that why they keep fucking remastering every goddamn major title from the LAST GENERATION?
>>
>>343956295
Resistance is literally the shittiest franchise of the shittiest gen of consoles. Anyone who likes it should literally kill themselves. Yeah that's the real usage of literally.
>>
>>343956492
k
y
s

m
y

m
a
n
>>
What was the point of the game? Honestly, it was no different than watching TWD. Not to mention it ended the same way every zombie movie/game ends - nothing was resolved.
>>
>>343956387
>is that why they keep fucking remastering every goddamn major title from the LAST GENERATION?
Nah that's just to pad out the current console libraries because there's shit for actual new games. It's also why PS4 and Xobone aren't/weren't BC, so they could sell "remasters" of games we all bought a few years ago.

Publishers just aren't making much beyond their huge AAA blockbusters these days, AA and risky/niche games from bigger publishers are largely dead.

>>343956492
But 8th gen is easily the shittiest
>>
>>343956797
Okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>343952767
its not just yours i think, but everyone else's in this forum as well.

these idiots like to shitpost about it, call it overrated and such, but they just do it for the easy (you)s, so pay them no mind.

250+ awards dont lie, my friend, this is truly one of the greatest game of all time, along with TW3

god bless naughty dog and sony
>>
>>343957183
Tell me why you think it's so good, OP. I really want to know why. I played it a month ago and I was pissed off that I wasted almost 30 hours of my time playing this shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.