[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This went completely under the radar until I picked it up this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Stella-Glow-Sega.jpg (776 KB, 1920x997) Image search: [Google]
Stella-Glow-Sega.jpg
776 KB, 1920x997
This went completely under the radar until I picked it up this week.

I'm having a blast with it. Did anyone else pick it up?
>>
>>343945962
pretty solid game in the sea of rubbish that is the 3ds
>>
Someone told me you could play it undubbed without pirating or anything too gimmicky. Is that true?
>>
Hilda >>> Popo >>> Moldi > Sakuya > Lisette
>>
>>343947782
You can undub and play hackson any cart or eshop game if you have CFW and run it with Hans. You'd have known that if Nintendo fags didnt flip their shit about piracy and dubs whenever CFW is mentioned.
>>
I played a bit, the combat seemed really dull and generic at the start but maybe it improves later on.
>>
No idea what that is. Should I care?
>>
I played the demo and it seemed okay. The concept was neat, but seems just like any other TRP. Does the combat more interesting the further you get?
>>
>>343949254
It's a generic JRPG dating sim. In today's post-Japan gaming world it would be considered okay. During the golden age of JRPGs it would be considered shit tier derivative garbage.
>>
>>343948036
Move popo to last and i agree
>>
>>343949254
It's an ok srpg where the characters get better skills if you social link with them.
Moldi's song is best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzKT9Ti6Dk4
>>
>>343945962
The worst game I paid full price for in a long time. Having bathing anime girls on the back of the box should have been the hint.
>>
>>343949816
>>343952130
One day homosexuality will be outlawed and you'll both be hanged.
>>
uh, yeah, I "picked it up" all right
>>
>>343948236
seriously

I only hacked my 3ds to play undubbed games, but their constant whining about piracy is why I now pirate all 3ds games
>>
>>343952179
The SRPG elements were so shallow it would have benifited more from just having regular turn based combat
>>
>>343952179
>being degenerate
gb2 islam, degenerate
>>
>>343945962
Tell me about this game, what are its main selling points? Personally I suspect this game will be like Lord of Magna, in that it's only mediocre and barely worth playing if it wasn't for waifus
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.