[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game easily emulated on PCSX2 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 413421342134.png (66 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
413421342134.png
66 KB, 250x333
Is this game easily emulated on PCSX2 ?
>>
>>343941787
Depends on your CPU speed.
That being said, the better question would be: why would you want to even play it in the first place? It's basically a fucking tedious offline MMO.
>>
>>343941923
but /v/ keeps saying it's good
>>
>>343942035
It is.
It's story is just star wars and you can make the game play itself if you are so inclined to not give a fuck about playing it.

I found it alot fucking better the 10. everything but gameplay wise. Simpley because X has the best gameplay but nothing else about it was worth a fuck.

Play the International Zodiac version.
There is a patch for english.
>>
>>343942035
/v/ is lying.
after years of browsing and trusting /v/ this is the 1 conclusion i came to: never trust /v/ when it comes to JRPGs
also at this point just wait for the remastered FF12 zodiac edition thingie
>>
>>343942035
/v/ is not one person.
I personally pretty much hate it. Put 20 hours to it, thinking it'd probably pick up later on. It never did.

Dropped it, and heard from a friend (who did finish it) that I didn't really miss anything important.

>>343942326
>I found it alot fucking better the 10. everything but gameplay wise. Simpley because X has the best gameplay but nothing else about it was worth a fuck.
Everything about X was better than this literal snore-fest. And I'm not even that fond of FFX in the first place.
>>
>>343942441
>never trust /v/ , but trust what I posted on /v/.

You sure are a smart guy.
>>
File: haggar-streetwise.jpg (534 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
haggar-streetwise.jpg
534 KB, 1200x1600
>>343942868
i said don't trust /v/ when it comes to JRPGs
and i gave the advice that anon should just wait for the zodiac edition HD release if he wants to play FF12
what's your problem, buddy?
>>
>>343942731
Fucking please, retard.
X had nothing going to for it but the gameplay.
Minigames were fucking trash. blizball was just a gimped as fuck rpg soccer game that has been done better long before X.
The two character end off the game by changing how they were initially into two idiots.
The story was fucking nonsense and the world was also fucking nonsense.
Best Girl isn't in the fucking shitty sequel because she got a Jamaican racist's baby in her stomach.
>>
>>343941787
just wait a little longer faggot, it's gonna be released on pc sooner or later

I really thought it was impossible but after ffx on steam it's basically 100% confirmed
>>
>>343942035
The gameplay is easily the most tactical one of the series and the less active, in the sense that you mustn't give the same semple inputs everytime but you must program the characters fighting behaviour.
People who love simpler systems in which they had to give the same exact useless inputs everytime hated it, people who had fun planning the fights loved it.
Taste aside, it's objectively the most complex system this shit series have got so far.
>>
>>343943413
I'm with this guy. X has great combat but otherwise everything else is so cringeworthy (especially character designs) that it makes it unenjoyable for me.
>>
File: Auron-Zanarkand.jpg (187 KB, 584x417) Image search: [Google]
Auron-Zanarkand.jpg
187 KB, 584x417
>>343943413
but both rikku and yuna are in X-2?
>>
>>343942326
>It's story is just star wars
i love when retards are spewing this bullshit without even understanding the actual story
>>
>>343943846
Yep, But Lulu is preggers with a retards baby and has next to no interaction with Rikku and Yuna.
Effectively making the game trash.
Lulu changing clothes would have been fantastic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.