[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Holy shit we get to play with Ocelot on our side! >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: DsUgw1T.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DsUgw1T.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>Holy shit we get to play with Ocelot on our side!
>he does absolutely nothing and just delivers exposition for the ridiculous story deadpan

Why was he even in the game?
>>
>>343937525
I like this Ocelot the best.

Fight me
>>
>>343937638
but he has no personality and does nothing interesting
>>
>>343937525
>tfw still remember the hype you feel it too don't you
>>
you can say the same thing about any character in the game beside quiet and big boss
>>
>MGS4
Too much fanservice! Too many returning characters!
>MGSV
Yo dude what the fuck where's all the fanservice! Where are all the returning characters?
>>
>>343937797
I blame Troy Baker
>>
>>343938137
The thing is for MGSV we got the impression that it would bridge the gap between PW and MG1, so presumably we'd see how all of the characters in MGS1 met big boss.

On top of that all of the returning characters were boring and did nothing.

On top on top of that all of the new characters were even more boring and did even less.

Basically MGSV is the game where nobody does anything and nothing happens. The only actual story event was kid liquid being identical to adult liquid, and le eppin medic twist xD
>>
>>343938387
then why aren't there any cutscenes of him doing some crazy shooting?

he does it in every other game
>>
>>343938387
Oh so the Japanese version of the game has him actually doing shit?
>>
File: You're Pretty Good.gif (695 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
You're Pretty Good.gif
695 KB, 320x180
---OFFICIAL OCELOT RANKING---
3>4>1>2>V>MPO
>>
>>343939217
3>2>1>4>5
>>
>>343937525
I love him, but wish he had the same elitist condescending tone and pronunciation he has in the other games instead of Troy Baker reusing his Joel voice.
>>
>>343939217
I agree.
>>
File: bretty gud.png (187 KB, 442x262) Image search: [Google]
bretty gud.png
187 KB, 442x262
>>343939825
>>
>>343939889
>>
>>343939217
Ocelot was pretty cool in MPO.
>>
>>343937638
How?
>>
>>343937525

Saved all the flashy shit for ugly ass Quiet with her over the top cut scenes which made her out to be the most overpowered beings in all of MGS.
>>
>>343939314
>4 better than anything

lol
>>
>>343937525
It really would've been nice if we could bring Ocelot out into the field with us. I would've liked more buddies that stick by you like DD, but actual people with personality like Quiet. You could have Ocelot interrogate soldiers while you hold them for more specific information, perform trick shots like Quiet shooting grenades, and he could mow down enemies but you'd have to cover him while he reloads.

I also wish you could bring Eli along on missions while he's at Mother Base. He would essentially be like a weaker, AI controlled Snake that you could give orders to. He could hold up or stealth kill enemies on command, disarm boobytraps or steal vehicles to distract the enemy. He would stay with you wherever you go like DD, crawling behind Snake or running ahead to scout out the area. Of course, at low bond levels there's a chance he'll turn on you in the field and try to attack you, so you'd have to CQC him into submission and extract him.
>>
>>343941540
>personality like Quiet
>Quiet
>personality
>>
>>343941540
buddies was a bad addition 2bh
>>
>>343943681
I had a hard time during Ground Zeroes, and was worried about that before starting TPP. Now that I have the gameplay down, I'm worried I might have become too dependent on buddies to be able to kick ass in GZ.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.