[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should it be set bros? Any feature ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Elder-Scrolls-VI.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Elder-Scrolls-VI.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
Where should it be set bros? Any feature ideas?
>>
Africa, so the SJWs can put more niggers in it
>>
>>343934067
you mean Hammerfell

I hope they don't actually use that generic ass setting
>>
Post Apocalyptic Skyrim.

We'll call it The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 - Fallout 5
>>
>>343933645
>Any feature ideas?
Zero rpg elements and settlement building.
>>
>>343934167

What other option do they have?

It's not like Bethesda can properly pull off a province with complicated architecture or flora and fauna these days.

They'll do Hammerfall because they can rip off IRL Moorish architecture and copy/paste nigs instead of making 16 different types of cats or a race of woodelfaboo gorillas
>>
>>343934448
Skyrim's leveling system is fine imo. Hope they don't introduce settlements or voice acted protagonists though
>>
>>343934448
this
NEW SYSTEM INTRODUCING THE FACTIONLESS TES VI

"We've gotten important information from fallout 4, The player said that they disliked the faction in the game, so for TES VI we've decided to remove the concept of factions. - Todd the liar 2017
>>
>>343934167
Nigga i know ass about these fuckin elderscrolls locations, but i do know that bethesda will cuck you in one way or another
>>
Elsweyr would be pretty rad since Todd and his band are too lazy to code anything with more than three biomes and much less fuckhuge moving trees.

Or just go around the whole place breaking Towers because the MC is retarded and put a full stop to it.
>>
Elsweyr or Black Marsh
>>
>>343933645
Space.
Propel yourself forward using shout-powers and by shooting fireballs.
Sneaking is always a success as nobody can hear you.
>>
>>343934167
Hammerfell is a desert right? I'd kinda love exploring a desert, not many fantasy games do deserts.
>>
>>343935397
Play gothic 3 if you want a cool desert to explore
>>
>>343935741
>another gothic shill
The game is shit m8. Just stop.
>>
A mix of Valenwood and Elsweyr.
Akavir would be based but that won't happen for at least another decade.
>>
>>343933645

I'd like to see some non generic Black Marsh swamp, however that would work.

Of course we won't, but you can always imagine.
>>
>>343934167
Well fuck you asshole, desert games are amazing and i would love to hear an arabic/indian/nigger version of the morrowind theme
>>
>>343935290
Its like skyrim with guns but without guns and in space!
>>
>>343933645
Your moms vast, barren, and unkempt vagina.
>>
ES itself is just generic at this point, wish they would just throw lore out the window and make a game about exploring all the different planes of Oblivion, not just Dagon's or Sheogorath's.
>>
>>343936924
die
>>
>>343933645

Newcastle
>>
File: konichiwa.jpg (32 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
konichiwa.jpg
32 KB, 362x362
>>343933645
You get to ride a big cat in Elsweyr but it's just a reskinned horse that can't attack and has 2 animations, the unique one will be black and red :j
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.