[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
City Building - comfy edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pharaoh.jpg (1 MB, 1917x1075) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
1 MB, 1917x1075
What is the comfiest city building game?
For me it has always been pic related. Dat music, dat atmosphere...

>inb4 durr hurr look at that stupid layout
I dont care about optimal layouts as long as it works.
>>
>>343925780
I remember playing Ceasar III and to this day it remains my most frustrating gaming experience yet.
>>
That series in general is pretty good. Except for Zeus and that 3d Egyptian one if that counts.

Simcity 4 is probably the obligatory answer, but that doesn't get comfy until you git gud and your city stabilizes.
>>
>>343927552

>Zeus

I hated the fact that the game had no "priorities" as to what to keep running and what to shutdown. Once you had population issues, all your industry suffered including the most basic things, which lead to an even greater decline in workforce, and so on. Vicious circle... Hated it. Pharaoh at least has the brains to keep the most basic things running when you do not have enough people so that your whole city doesnt run away.
>>
Emperor is best.
>>
>>343927932
I have no idea why people are nostalgic for that game on here. Another thing that sucked about it was the gods and mythical creatures element. Dumbest shit, and the gods will scream at you to please them in case you want to forget they exist. The game is also the most casual in the series
>>
>>343925780
It's black and white 2
>>
File: comfy.jpg (197 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
197 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>343928572
game?
>>
File: crazy.jpg (173 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
173 KB, 1024x640
>>343928763
Block'hood. Visuals are fucking beautiful, game can get complicated though. Pic related.
>>
>>343928887
it looks like a challenge / mission type game. Is there free build?
>>
>>343929008
Sandbox, yeah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.