[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, I just A+'d the 2 hardest levels on trials of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Lads, I just A+'d the 2 hardest levels on trials of the blood dragon. Who wants to touch me?
https://youtu.be/m_KOzqDihls
https://youtu.be/L5gr6Uw3QU0
>>
File: 1467242909127.jpg (845 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467242909127.jpg
845 KB, 1920x1080
>>343925126
>Find out there's a new blood dragon game
>It's this
>Pic
>>
>>343925684
Could be worse, could've been another far cry spinoff.
>>
You;re joking right?

The Extremes on this shit are simple.

The only relatively hard track is Clubbed to Death due to the fucking shit grapple.
>>
Assassin's Creed Blood Dragon when
>>
>>343927721
Post your times senpai.
>>
>pick up trials fusion last week in the PSN sale
>after a while reach my skill plateau and have to just mash that retry button nonstop, completely giving up on getting anything less than a billion faults
>still finish the main levels but don't really enjoy it
>figure "well I can play the custom levels at least, there's probably some cool stuff there"
>almost all of them have the rating where I hit my limit
>even ignoring that 99% of levels require you to buy DLC just to play them

well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>343930790
Why didn't you just get the awesome max edition? It was about 2 bux more?
>>
>>343931437

wasn't on sale, far as I could see it was just the basic version. PS4 not steam
>>
>>343925126
Is the OST good?
>>
File: Based Rex Colt.jpg (237 KB, 640x796) Image search: [Google]
Based Rex Colt.jpg
237 KB, 640x796
>Oh my! Did someone say Blood Drago- oh...
>Trials

Fuck you.
>>
>>343931613
Depends what you like. It's just 80s style ambient synth music mostly. Suits the artstyle but it's nothing amazing.
>>
>>343932065
I like Blood Dragon OST. Power Glove isn't charge of music?
>>
>>343931597
Strange, they were both on sale the first week I had my ps4 so just got the full version. I'd say grab it as it has good easy / medium tracks and the amount of quality track you can find in track central is amazing. You'll get better if you just lose the rage and just concentrate on beating pb's instead of aceing tracks straight away.
>>
>>343932412
Yeah they did this one too.
>>
>>343928818
Fucking A.
>>
File: 1369874352146.png (222 KB, 352x340) Image search: [Google]
1369874352146.png
222 KB, 352x340
It's amazing how fucking garbage this game is when it comes to both Blood Dragon and Trials
When it comes to Blood Dragon it's shit as a sequel
>Doesn't capture a 90s essence like how they captured the 80s, they just slap a bunch of shit references together, including fucking Indiana Jones and Hotline Miami which had nothing to do with the 90s
>Story is just an excuse to do a bunch of stupid bullshit levels
>Power Glove does the soundtrack again but it feels like meeting quotas compared to the synth masterpiece that was the original's
>Rex is in the game for less than 10 minutes total, the whole "my wife's kids" bullshit is just used to continue to make Blood Dragon without having to use him
Then as a Trials game
>Barely any of the stages have difficulty that would be above a medium difficulty stage in Fusion
>No stage maker or multiplayer
>Shitloads of gimmicky stages like garbage jetpack sections and an APC that might as well play itself
>Let's not forget the absolutely terrible platformer segments no one asked for and the fucking worthless shooting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.