[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought Tales of Symphonie in the Sale last week. A bit confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
Just bought Tales of Symphonie in the Sale last week. A bit confused about the combat system (thought it would be like FF)

Do you only control the main character or do you switch the characters somehow?

Do you switch them in battle?
>>
>>343923876
You control whoever you select outside of combat

If your character dies during combat you have to wait out till its over
>>
>>343924338

Can you give the other guys orders? Like attack this dude or use this skill?
>>
>>343924513
You can control what types of actions they will focus on using in battle, but you can't directly control them.
>>
>>343924338
No, you can switch mid battle and give orders to other members whenever. If you're downed you just switch to another member and get them to revive you, or order the cpu to do it. It's super flexible. Of course it's only game over when the party's wiped out.
>>
>>343924338
Haven't played since the Gamecube days, but I'm pretty sure you can go into the menu during battle and change who you control
>>
>>343924338
Or, you know, switch.
>>
>>343924513
you can have other characters use items besides yourself.
>>
Just spam Demon Fang
>>
>>343924513
Yes, you can order anyone to use any skill you want, usually you just give orders to your healer (Raine).
>>
>>343924513
>>343925367
you can assign the c-stick buttons to have other characters use skills, or you can pause and have any character use any skill
>>
>>343923876
I just got again and I don't remember the game being this ancient.
>>
File: 44630017_p12.jpg (347 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
44630017_p12.jpg
347 KB, 600x800
Sheena best girl
>>
>>343926854
D-did you draw that yourself anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.