[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, fucking NERF THIS. The blast radius is too damn far. Guaranteed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Yes, fucking NERF THIS. The blast radius is too damn far. Guaranteed to kill.
>>
you can hide behind a piece of paper to avoid it, retard
>>
>>343921582
>complaining about one of the weakest heroes in the game
Just hide behind a signpost nigga
>>
OP confirmed bad. Only shitters get killed by that ult.
>>
>>343921582
it's only good for crowd control

people only died from this the first 2 or 3 days after the game came out
>>
>>343923505
>Got the achievement pretty quick in the open beta
>didn't get it yet after the release

>>343921945
>>343922019
Or reinhardt can do his shield
Or mei can do her wall.
Or walk around the next corner
>>
>>343921582

The only time I was killed by it recently was in midair as Pharah. Was at full jump/hover. That kind of range is sort of shitty but lesson learned.

Anyway OP git gud
>>
>Nerf Tracer's direct counter
>Now tracer is an insufferable cunt

Fuck Blizzard for making their shit game about direct counters and fuck them for not realizing that nerfing one character starts a domino effect due to how poorly the balance was thought out
>>
>>343924242
or walk away from your computer nigga
>>
>>343924242
>Or mei can do her wall.

Nigger you can just ice cube it up fuck your team if they get hit by it.
>>
>Being so fucking bad that you can't avoid the most telegraphed ult in the entire fucking game

This has to be bait
>>
I agree OP, I am also mentally retarded and die to that ult all the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.