[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final XV : Kingsglaive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
The movie gets great reviews, praising the story and the visuals.

Since the director of the movie also directs the game's cinematics and the script is common to both, can't help but get more positive for the game itself too.

Pic related is Nyx, do you think he'll make it ?

>tfw you're serving the king as an immigrant royal guard.
>>
I'm in Tokyo in a couple of weeks, hoping that it'll maybe still be showing in some theatres. I enjoyed AC Complete's action sequences and it's the same dude directing Kingsglaive too, so hopefully it'll be at least fun in that regard.

Any detailed spoilers out yet? I'm curious to know if the details from last week were legit.
>>
>>343912639
Wait Nomura is directing Kingslaive?
>>
File: 1467445052083.jpg (189 KB, 2047x985) Image search: [Google]
1467445052083.jpg
189 KB, 2047x985
>>343912639
You lucky bastard. It hits any theater in Tokyo the 9th of this month.

And lots of people say Kingsglaive is way better than AC for the simple fact that this one, while being strongly connected to the game, still manages to be a movie by his own.

>Any detailed spoilers out yet? I'm curious to know if the details from last week were legit.

There were 2 spoiler chains, the one with only 4/5 lines was correct. The dude with the huge ass thread was nothing but bullshit
>>
>>343913071
Nomura only co-directed it (it shows, imo...).

Nozue was the main director as he's the CGI guy of the company.
>>
>>343913071
Nomura was co-director and came up with the basic scenario, Nozue has full reign on Kingsglaive.

It's kind of crazy how much they've put into this movie, they got a Hollywood scriptwriter and everything. The visuals are incredible too, even some of the trailer shots are nearing photoreal.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1270x721) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1270x721
Is this CG from the movie or the game?
>>
File: final-fantasy-xv-legacy.jpg (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-xv-legacy.jpg
724 KB, 1920x1080
>>343914485
From the game. It's at the start of chapter one, juste before the guys leave Insomnia.
>>
>>343914485
That's from the game, probably near the very beginning.
>>
>>343912639
http://pastebin.com/HQQ0Ksex

These are mostly or completely legit. The long-ass "I totally saw it guise" walls of text were pure bullshit.
>>
>>343915404
Thanks, it sounds like it should be a pretty solid movie from this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.