[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
level cancel mod for skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: this shitty thing.jpg (312 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this shitty thing.jpg
312 KB, 1280x720
Just looking for a basic mod that'll add like, I dunno, an X button to the mandatory level up boxes that spam my skill tree whenever I open it. I want to be able to review my stats without having to level up twenty times in a row, as I'm building my characters' stats up at level one before starting the main quest. (yes characters plural, I'm doing three different play-styles)

Anyone know of anything like this that I can just quickly patch the game with to make life easier?
pic related, but not mine
>>
what?
>>
File: 1388235651368.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1388235651368.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>I want to be able to review my stats without having to level up twenty times in a row, as I'm building my characters' stats up at level one before starting the main quest
>>
>>343911225
really makes you think...
>>
>>343911487
I like to enjoy the game itself, without having to piss myself at every bandit, wolf and bear that pops up out of nowhere.
I'm basically sitting in the tutorial with hadvar, at the bear stage, without killing it, and abusing him to level skills like no one's business. My favorite way to do it is to hold a dagger and a shield and attack him from behind with both while crouched to get one handed, blocking, and sneak all at once. then switch to two handed to round that out as well. I've already made my sneak level 100 and this is a brand new char I'm working on at the moment.

I know it's kind of lame to do this, but I want to be able to enjoy the quests and the scenery without having to worry about whether I can kill that enemy that popped up out of nowhere and started blitzing me. also, this one is my no-fucks playthrough, I already have my good guy, hero of skyrim playthrough ready, and my backstabbing shitstain ready as well. This is the one where I one-shot things while just doing whatever. Also, I just hate that it forces you to level up if you accidentally hit the skills menu hotkey. Normally if I want to check my stats, I just save and then open the menu, but if it happens by accident, I could lose a shit-ton of progress to having to reset to an earlier save to avoid forced leveling.
>>
>>343912641
Don't accidentally hit the skills menu hotkey
>>
>>343912641
Why not just use god mode? Or mod max skills/perks.
>>
File: 1433209214617.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
1433209214617.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>343912641
>power leveling on skyrim
Just open the console and make your skills level 100 you casual. The game is already piss easy.
>>
>>343912641
So you're wanting to level up your skills but not your actual level? Why?
>>
>>343913017
>>343913167
>>343913385
I'm only leveling combat skills this way, to make it easier to walk around and goof off.
The only things I do that aren't legit gameplay are probably the plate glitch and merchant chests. Also, it's kinda fun to grind in games, I do it in all rpgs and openworlds.

>>343913531
enemy strength scales with your level, therefore, being level one with level 100 one handed means you have level one enemies, but a level one hundred sword to fight them with.
>>
File: 1453397313907.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1453397313907.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>343911225

why are you playing that shit game tho

that's what i'm wondering...
>>
Why the fuck would you want to make this game even easier?
>>
>>343913964
I'll take that bait.
I'm an openworldfag, and my bro played ES for years, and his enthusiasm infected me. Shit, he still plays it, I saw him playing it like last week. I just like massive landscape rpgs with deep-rooted histories and mythos.
also, I got it cheap. really fucking cheap.
>>
Don't you have to be 18 to post here?
>>
>>343914301
I'm in college and employed, with a second job in the works.
You're a little too obvious there, friend.
>>
>>343914216
because I'm already doing it the hard way in another playthrough, I want this one to be stupid and fun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.