[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Series where you only played 1 game because you heard the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the first.jpg (75 KB, 640x727) Image search: [Google]
the first.jpg
75 KB, 640x727
ITT : Series where you only played 1 game because you heard the others sucked
>>
DS2 is the best in the series though.
>>
>>343909118
DS2 is different from the first but still good. DS3 sucks dick
>>
>>343909118
2 is worth playing. Still not as good as 1 though
>>
I tried to finish the second one but it's nowhere near as good as the first so I dropped it.
>>
only played Medieval 1 and 2 along with Rome Total War.

Should i get into the others?
>>
>>343910227
Demons souls
I don't want to touch any other of the soulsborne series.
>>
get dead space extracted on ps3
>>
>>343909118
who the fuck told you dead space 2 sucked?
>>
>>343910769

not so much that it sucked but in the sense that it was detached from the themes of isolation and mystery that we experienced on the USG Ishimura.
>>
>>343910991

and i heard Dead Space 3 is literally just Lost Planet meets Resident Evil 5
>>
>>343910991
Too bad DS2 is better, even if by a bit.
>>
I enjoyed Dead Space 2, but there is more of a focus on action and the story/characters can get annoying. I did like all the newly added enemy variation.
3 is not worth picking up even if it's on sale for $5. Fuck that game and fuck EA for killing that franchise
>>
>>343911084
DS3 is shit, even if you don't compare it to the originals.

DS2 feels like DS1, there is isolation and mystery, but now you connect to a few characters. It's also more fast paced and action packed, though it never feels like a cover based shooter like DS3 turned out to be. There's still a survival horror aspect to it. It also makes the Zero Gravity part of Dead Space much better.
>>
>>343909118
ITT: Times when you heard incorrectly
>>
>>343910227
You should really play Empire Total War and Napoleon Total War too if you liked Empire.
>>
>>343910227
Shogun total war 1 and 2 are quite good. 1 is better though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.