[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>socially awkward faggots siting this far apart with their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (380 KB, 587x386) Image search: [Google]
file.png
380 KB, 587x386
>socially awkward faggots siting this far apart with their arms crossed
>no talking at all through an entire run
>>
File: quiet.png (288 KB, 440x284) Image search: [Google]
quiet.png
288 KB, 440x284
>>343901440

Maybe he told them he would prefer it if they were quiet.
>>
Why do people even watch this shit? How can any one derive any kind of entertainment from watching people rush through a video game? How? i am a literal sperglord autist and even i don't understand this horse shit.
>>
>>343902851
Don't worry, i also don't understand it at all.
>>
>>343902851
>why do people even watch sports
>how can anyone derive any kind of entertainment rushing through a sport
>>
>>343901440
Why would you sit next to someone else when you have the whole sofa?

Arms crossed thing is autistic though
>>
>>343903506
You can sit in the middle of the cushion and still not be awkwardly close to someone you don't know, pushing your body against the armrests because you cant share personal space is fucking autistic.
>>
>>343903691
true
>>
He mentioned the tranny, narcissa, at least THREE FUCKING TIMES

is he SJW? obsessed with white knighting trannies?
>>
>>343901440
I'm curious who the couch people are. fans of the game? friends of the person playing? just random people who sat down first?
>>
>>343902851
This desu senpai baka
>>
>>343903820
Any SJW will attempt to talk nice about anything that looks remotely like a woman just in case he gets to poke the bootyhole.
>>
>>343903246
I'm guessing you're a Virgin
>>
File: 2.jpg (109 KB, 591x571) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
109 KB, 591x571
>>343902851
A speedrun can be entertaining if the runner and commentator are knowledgeable about the exploits being used and able to discuss them well. Sadly most of the this year's runs have been shit like the Metroid Prime run where they either sit in silence or mumble at one another.
>>
>>343903246

Videogames =/= sports don't bother making that comparison. Its more the equivalent of watching somebody do a crossword than perform
>>
>>343903862
Aren't they mostly runners of other games?

>>343903953
Not an argument.
>>
Don't you get kicked out and then have your twitch account banned if you try and talk, joke and have fun while playing?
>>
>>343904009
>Videogames =/= sports
>2 things that can be played casually and enjoyed by everyone
>people find experts destroying the activity really entertaining and even pay to watch
Yeah m8, you can't compare it at all.
>>
>>343904506
>:one uses your entire physical body in addition to your mind
>the other uses your hands and some of your mind (and let's be honest, most multiplayer games are super simplistic shit where you just kill people and stand in predesignated spaces)

That's the difference.
>>
>>343905087
you really showed, you fucking sperglord
>o-one doesn't require you to run around so it's very different!!!
fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>343903691
just trying to watch the screen?
>>
>>343905087
Since when this was a discussion about which body part you use? this has to be one of the stupidest argument i ever read, i can't believe you are not trolling and you are seriously this retarded.
>>
>>343905087
>implying most athletes are "thinking"
Yeah, no. Most of them have gotten it down to muscle memory and barely even function mentally. Most of them are IDIOTS incapable of thinking beyond the most basic thing. That's why despite being in peak condition and despite being taught all the techniques they need they still fuck up because their own moronic brain gets in their way.
>>
>>343902851
people starting watching this when it was a comfy experience, everyone was happy and just having fun, even the cringe speedrunners were not cringe because everyone was just being a bro in general

the 2013 werster pokemon run is one of the best I've seen, now it's a fucking bussines, i really doubt the money is going to any form of charity
>>
If an activity does not have separate leagues for men and women, it's not a proper sport.
>>
>>343905871
>i really doubt the money is going to any form of charity
If its anything like the Clinton "charity" they will have a lot of "expenses"
>>
>>343906031
Speed running is not a sport lmao
>>
>>343903506
>arms crossed is autistic
maybe the room is just really cold
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.