[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to the PSP fan translation of Eternal Punishment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: s-l225.jpg (17 KB, 225x216) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
17 KB, 225x216
What ever happened to the PSP fan translation of Eternal Punishment? It seems to have disappeared after supposedly 2 years of work put into it.

Is there a incomplete version that could be downloaded?
>>
>>343898667
Cancelled due to internal drama on the team
>>
https://iwakuraproductions.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/progress-updates-and-stuff/

>Waiting on more script extractions. Shop text is largely finished. I’d say it’s at 25%.
>>
>>343899883

That seems awfully slow, curious to know how long it took Danganronpa to be fantranslated.
>>
>>343898667
>>343898782
>>343899883
Woah woah, wait what? I downloaded Eternal Punishment ISO ages and aeons ago on a much older computer and it seemed fully translated then.

Or maybe I just grabbed Innocent Sin, but I could have sworn I had Eternal Punishment as well.
>>
>>343900084

Innocent sin came out in the west only on PSP, Eternal Punishment was only on PS1 in the west
>>
>>343900084
PSP you dumb fuck, not PS1
>>
File: 1435173672717.jpg (8 KB, 160x155) Image search: [Google]
1435173672717.jpg
8 KB, 160x155
I could've sworn Tradukosoft were still doing it, but now I can't seem to find anything on it but dead links.

Don't tell me they dropped it again?
>>
>>343901368
No, they are, they're just moving at a snails pace. I almost think another group starting now would have it done and out before Traduko since they don't have it prioritized
>>
>>343901550
The Madoka patch is almost done so theres always hope it will pick up then
>>
Sounds like it took them too long. Would've loved to play it right after I finished IS.

A pain in the fucking ass. I also want to play Ace Combat 3.
>>
I heard it's going be released with if...'s translation
>>
>>343898667
Will we EVER get an update on SMT if...?

I hate that Gideon blocks anyone who asks for an update because its been nearly 2 years since the last one, he even said it was the first of 3. Come on man give us SOMETHING.
>>
I beat Innocent 2 years ago and have been waiting for this

should I just give up and play the PS1 version
>>
>>343902242
>should I just give up and play the PS1 version

Yes.
>>
>>343902242
you should give up and learn japanese
>>
>>343902242
I tried that and I wanted to play it on PSP unfortunately it has problems like freezing and lag when you convert it to an eboot and I can't be bothered to try different CFW versions.

So I have to play on PC which I put off indefinitely.
>>
>>343902450
Might as well wait for the translation to finish.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.