[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that makes you instantly play a game >you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
ITT: Things that makes you instantly play a game

>you're not the chosen one, or a slayer of great evil
>you are just a nobody, an average person with no special skills
>you're thrown into the game world, expected to prove yourself to be something greater
>mfw
>>
>>343898725
look at this 3
jokes on you it was 6 all along
>>
>>343898725
oh fuck
>>
>>343898663
Nope. Dragon Age 2 tried that and people hated it. Always do the tried and true. People love rehashes.
>>
>>343898725
>>
>>343898725
H3LP
>>
>boss fights
>anything with the name "Elder Scrolls" except eso
>basically anything made by Bethesda huge fan
>above a 90 on metacritic
>>
>>343898663
>beat the game
>in the post game everybody acknowledges your accomplishments
>>
>>343898663
Maybe not instantly, but:
>the ability to recruit enemies as party members
>Monster compendium
>Varied enemies that aren't just recolors of each other
>>
File: 1467679869252.jpg (462 KB, 1673x2193) Image search: [Google]
1467679869252.jpg
462 KB, 1673x2193
>not wanting to be the chosen one in anything when IRL you aren't even chosen for anything besides for being last on a dodge ball team.

I WILL KILL YOU COLBY FOR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS THAT I HAD A MICRO DICK AND DATED THIS PIMPLY FACED FAT GIRL NAMED DEBBIE. YOU AND YOUR GOONS WILL FUCKING PAY YOU BITCH!!!!!
>>
>>343899649
sheep
>>
Lolis on the cover or in the advertizing.
>>
>>343902097
No. I've just loved the majority of games made by them. Mind you, I hate ESO, Brink, and I was not too impressed with Doom.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.