[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normal run speed while firing >+25% damage boost to main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: download.jpg (114 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
114 KB, 637x358
>normal run speed while firing
>+25% damage boost to main guns
>detonation time on ult reduced to three seconds
>ult charge speed increased by 50%
>thrusters cooldown reduced to three seconds
>critbox reduced to glass part of cockpit only
>Call Mech deals small amount of AoE damage
>few frames of invulnerability during mech entry

At least two of these needs to happen.
>>
>>343897110
>Defense matrix is a passive that's activated whenever you're not firing
>Handgun damage increased by 75%
>Handgun doesn't need reload
>Mecha speed increased by 50%
>Ult activates whenever Mecha dies
>Ult bypasses shields

mfw Blizzard developers can't make a balanced hero.
>>
You don't understand how strong that would make her.

No. Maybe reduce falloff a bit.

God no.

No.

A bit smaller would be good.

It already deals damage, it doesn't need to be an AoE

No, fuck you.
>>
>>343897892
Whoops I missed the 'detonation time on ult reduced to three seconds' bit, mark that one down as a maybe.
>>
>>343897110
>>343897586
All that needs to be done is removing the indicator of where her ultimate is for enemies. It's really FUCKING stupid that every other aoe damage ult in the game is an easy multi kill if you cat em by sup tide but with dva it's literally impossible to
A moment of invulnerablity when ejecting would also be nice because certain hero's effectively nullify her passive by one shot ting her jumping out.
>>
>>343897586

Are you kidding?
>>
File: Junkrat surprised.png (55 KB, 148x199) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat surprised.png
55 KB, 148x199
>>343898045
>>343898037
I'm pretty sure that second post was satire and not written by OP

also
>cat em by sup tide
m8 what does that even mean
>>
>>343897586
>Ult activates whenever Mecha dies

That sounds broken as fuck m8, her ult deals 1000 damage.
>>
>>343897586
She would be invincible
>Handgun doesn't need reload
So destroying tanks with few shots of long range handgun?
>>
>>343898174
Catch em by suprise*

Autocorrect
>>
File: 1467685112094.jpg (676 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
1467685112094.jpg
676 KB, 850x1133
THE TIME OF THE D.VA BUFF IS NIGH

SOON WE WILL ALL REJOICE
>>
SUMMER HATS TODAY?!

I WANT TO SPEND MY COINS
>>
>>343898045
Yeah, pretty sure he is.
>>
File: 1467229337545.jpg (283 KB, 1329x1729) Image search: [Google]
1467229337545.jpg
283 KB, 1329x1729
D.Va is fine damage wise and outside of her mech the light pistol does good work with no damage drop-off. I think the only two changes she needs to balance her out are

>no critical hitbox (it's a mecha with 400 armor, why does it take double damage by being shot in the glass if the cockpit in the first place)

>normal walk speed while firing (as it stands you can barely get a good chunk out of someone's health before they take two steps back and your doing piss poor damage, sure you can thrust after them for another quick chunk of damage. Now you've successfully maybe killed one enemy and have no escape route anymore. Just make it so characters can't just casually stroll out of range of your damage sweet spot by having her walk normally, you successfully ambushed them, it should not be so easy for them to escape your surprise attack.

Other than these two things her guns are fine the way they are and her ult doesn't need a change (maybe reduce the charge time, as it stands it takes too fucking long)
>>
How to balance 76
>his healing field can be destroyed like junkrat's trap
That's it
>>
how long until there's a pic of gremlin d.va spamming OP buff suggestions on the internet?
>>
Why people say she's bad? She's really good at distracting enemies. Hit them, take damage/block damge, run away quickly with boost to heal, repeat. Her ult is also good counter against bastion and turrets.
>>
>>343897110
>ult has no warning sign
>slightly better falloff
>increase damage from charging with boosters

that's pretty much all you need, even that might be too much
>>
>leather grip pads for grabbing hold while fucking through her torn jumpsuit
Hnnnng
>>
>>343899549
>no warning sign
You mean the giant blinking exclamation point and the bright glowing mech, that does so for just long enough for you to get behind something?
>>
>>343899287
>I'll get naked if you don't buff me
>not I'll get naked if you buff me
Why do people who draw better than me suck at word stuff? I see this shit all the time.

>someone draws perfect ass
>captained with a really really bad and low effort pun
>worse than something like "let me ass you a question"
>>
>>343899661
He's saying to get rid of the warning sign.
>>
Give her a secondary fire that can zap an enemy from medium range. Not enough damage to be threatening on its own, but enough to take care of low health characters trying to run as well.
>>
>>343899661

Not to mention that you won't take damage if you hide behind a small pebble on the ground
>>
>>343899563
never thought I'd get a boner thinking about the implementation of handlebars on a pretend girl's ass.

Well not today at least.
>>
I realized today that I don't think I've seen anyone die to D.vas ult since the beta.
>>
>>343897110
None of these need to happen.

Actually, I want Dva to be nerfed further into worthlessness.

Fuck this piece of shit character and all of the beta orbiter waifufag twitch donors who play her.
>>
D.Va's ult should make the mech a separate entity that fights independently of you on auto-pilot, and then only explodes when it's defeated.
>>
>>343899870

If most of the rest of my team is on the point, really distracting-- and I mean REALLY distracting-- the other team, and I drop in from max height, MAYBE I'll get one kill.
>>
>/v/ can't into effective balance
they basically only nerfed widow slightly, everyone thought she would still be a powerhoues

now she is basically never used anywhere
>>
>>343900123
I still think it should make the ground hot for like 7 seconds or something so that it still causes area denial after exploding.
>>
She doesn't need the ridiculous buffs some of you are proposing .

She does need full movement speed when firing though. She doesn't do enough damage to justify the movement debuff. She also becomes fucking food because she might as well be immobile giving everyone free heashots on her. Damn near any character can beat her in manfights if they're not a terrible shot because while gets a face full of headshots they're able to strafe and dodge to their hearts content.

It's pretty easy to make her ult worthwhile as well. It's supposed to do 1 of 2 things. Kill people or make space. But with how it is now it doesn't do either. It's at the worst possible place where it never kills anyone and makes fuck all room. Just make it so so the charge up is twice as long so it can make ANY space and also let her manually detonate it so it can kill people. It might be a bit strong with those changes but I'd rather that then it be useless.
>>
Is any update supposed to come out soon? I see /v/ talking about buffs and nerfs 24/7.
>>
Her ultimate needs:

-decreased charge time
or
-decreased wind up once activated

It takes forever to charge her ultimate for usually zero payoff
>>
File: agfilnadgfin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
agfilnadgfin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>343899661
>You mean the giant blinking exclamation point and the bright glowing mech, that does so for just long enough for you to get behind something?
yes i mean the giant blinking exclamation point, it should just be the loud ass voice line and glowing mech flying in
>>343899870
its kind of hard to do
>>
All D.Va needs is no speed penalty while firing and to move the critbox to the rear of the meka.
Maybe remove the NERF THIS indicator for the other team.
>>
her ult is show shit, it may as well be a passive ability that activates when the mech dies every time. i don't think anybody would even care.
>>
>>343898997
I don't fucking understand why that pose is so popular and any fucking fan drawing of any character has that. It's not fucking possible unless the person has fucked up spine. It's stupid.
>>
>>343897110
Reading this already tells me you are just awful.
>>
i would personally like to see lower cooldowns on defense matrix and boosters
>>
File: e1f71457509303643329f6597e95bd28.jpg (853 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
e1f71457509303643329f6597e95bd28.jpg
853 KB, 1000x1000
>want the CUTE spray for D.Va
>max amount of enemies I've gotten with the ult is 2
>>
File: 20151103-IMG_2335.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151103-IMG_2335.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1920
>>343900912
AoA do that pose all the time.
>>
>>343900912
>any pose that demonstrates a basic amount of flexibility is impossible according to some fatass who can't bend over to wipe his own ass
>>
>>343901121
and faster move speed while shooting btw
>>
>>343901000

Sorry trips, but I usually hover between silvers and golds with DVa.

She needs a buff
>>
>>343901257
she looks like she has downs
>>
File: B82X9776.jpg (522 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
B82X9776.jpg
522 KB, 854x1280
>>343902006
She's just asian.
>>
>>343901128
yaknow if you can get it in an AI match?

if not then I guess you need to team up with a zarya or mei. maybe a Reinhardt and get lucky too.
>>
>Reinhardt

>hammer is now global and 360° swing
>does 2000 damage
>charge activates his shield and it locks on
>shield health up to 10000

Tracer
>deleted from the game

there i fixed this shit game
>>
>>343897110
Call mech does deal a small amount of AOE damage, ive killed people with it.

Defense matrix needs to give D.Va something, maybe a damage boost, maybe increase her accuracy/ lower damage drop off for a short period. If i block an ult with it, i should be able to counter attack.

Theres also no reason why D.Va's ult should kill her aswell, most ULTs are risk/reward. Pharah can kill a bunch of people but she becomes a sitting duck.
Junkrat can do the same, but again, stays perfectly still easy to kill.

D.Va's lowers her health to 150, removes all her abilities so she cant get away AND it kills her.

She has two weaknesses from her own ult, its silly.

The enemy also has more "outs" than D.Va does, they can hide behind a reinhardt shield. D.Va cant.
They can outrun the blast and take minimal damage, D.Va just dies.
>>
>>343902006
where do you think the term "mongoloid" came from?
>>
>>343897110
>Normal speed while firing
>Ult detonation time reduced
>>
>>343901128
I got mine on Numbani, flanked the enemy team.

The less time you give them to react the better, make them look for where its coming from
>>
>>343899287
>why does it take double damage by being shot in the glass if the cockpit in the first place
gameplay>>>realism
>>
>>343902062

You know Koreans really do put in a lot of effort to make their idols look as white as possible. The envy is almost palpable.
>>
>>343902159
Seems like if you hit anyone with the ult you immediately get another mech. But I honestly don't play D.va so much so I could be wrong.
>>
>>343902601
white skin is seen as a status symbol in asia, royal women and girls who want to seem pretty try their hardest to hide from the sun to be as pale as possible
>>
>>343897586

>6 D.Vas just form a phalanx and avoid all damage

Would be pretty funny.
>>
File: yJTuiYD.jpg (166 KB, 853x1527) Image search: [Google]
yJTuiYD.jpg
166 KB, 853x1527
>>343902601
But would you frot in her with me?
>>
>>343902006
She's a STD ridden whore and rather disgusting, so that might be why you think that.
>>
>>343902159
I'd like to see call mech be hilariously powerful since it's technically an ult. If it did knock back in proximity and have it be an instant kill if you're dead in the center of it landing (maybe make the landing circle a little bit smaller) or at least have it do massive damage.

I'd rather her get real buffs like fix the crit box and shit, but buffing her landing mech to be a slice of OP if fuckers get too cocky would make her a ton more fun to play. Also letting the damage happen after you die while calling the mech would be cool too.
>>
Invulnerability until the mech entering animation is 100% completed on the D.va players end seems like it should be there in the first place.

In general everything about getting in and out of the mech needs to be more standard and less of a pain in the dick.

Make it so she can't kill herself with the explosion anymore. Make it so she can get in the mech without it taking damage, and if it doesn't already have one (I think it does) give the mech a concussive blast style effect when it lands from a summon.
>>
>>343900912
>>
>>343903276
slut
>>
The way I see it, D.va is meant to be a fear mechanic. A bully. A CC character.
Think about it - she has a shitload of armor, can delete your ult, flies around wherever she wants, and melts your ass in a second if you stand next to her. But she can't move when shooting, and has really big damage drop-off. She's CLEARLY meant to flank and disrupt the backline by making them scatter and run away. But she can't do that because she effectively has 250 HP. Her crit spot is enormous and it's right in the middle of her body, where people generally aim anyway.
Her ultimate further reinforces the fear mechanic idea - it's clearly not meant to kill anyone, just make them run away. Except that you can stand behind a dust bunny and take no damage. And it takes 5 minutes to charge up because you can't damage enemies properly.
The way to fix her, I think, is the following:
>Crit spot removed but mech can't be healed by supports, only health kits and summoning a new one
>Zero Suit D.va has an invincibility period of about one second when her mech blows up so she can retreat
>Ejecting from the mech actually ejects you properly rather than spitting you out two inches away, again so you can retreat
>Mech can boost while it's exploding
>Mech and D.va are invincible while it's being called down and for about a second afterwards
>Choose one: Can hold Q to delay Ult explosion by up to 10 seconds, release to detonate OR Ult charges 50% faster

With changes similar to these she could disrupt the backline like she's meant to without being 1v1'd by fucking Hanzo or whatever. She shouldn't get any buffs to her damage, and certainly no pistol-while-in-mech stuff.
Like, she's not meant to be killing people unless she absolutely flat-foots them and they fuck up their escape, but there is little difference between an enemy that's running back to spawn to hide from D.va and an enemy that's dead.
>>
>>343902610
If your mech finishes the explosion you get a free ult.

If you set it off and it gets knocked off the edge before it explodes you have to build the Ult yourself
>>
>>343905018
>Crit spot removed but mech can't be healed by supports, only health kits and summoning a new one

She has this basically already. Armor takes longer to heal than health. Completely removing her ability to get healed would just completely gimp the character, those 100hp health packs that are everywhere wont do shit for her.
>>
>>343897110
lmfao thank you fags don't work on videogames
>>
>>343906354
Just summon a new mech, anon. It takes like 200 damage with the pistol to do so.
>>
>>343897110
Normal run speed when firing but give the guns an overheat mechanic so that she can't fire forever.
Make Defense Matrix work like Reinhardt shield.
There, that's all she needs.
>>
>>343906543
Yup, but you die in like 2 shots as pilot D.Va.
Staying in the mech is preferred, her not getting healed is an absolutely shit gimmick.
>>
>>343906757
You can't have a 500 armor character with no crit spot that can be buttsucked by a support. It's too much.
I'd rather have no crit spot and spam the pistol at a choke for 10 seconds to get a new mech than deal with the giant crit spot.
>>
>>343897586
You're a fucking idiot.

Thank god nobody has you balancing games or we would have nothing but garbage.
>>
>>343906914
Put the crit spot on the back not the front. D.Va should be facing forward most of the time anyway, having her crit spot exposed when shes trying to flee is fine and makes sense.

Also, her current crit box is actually fucking colour coded, you literally cant miss it, why did blizz think painting an actual target on a character was a good idea?
>>
File: No.jpg (135 KB, 1133x581) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
135 KB, 1133x581
>>343897110
>>
>>343907157
Having it on the back is a good idea, but they'd have to remodel the character and that is so not happening.
By the way, her crit spot is actually far bigger than you think it is. It's not just the cockpit glass.
>>
>>343907343
d.va can block literally any projectile with an ability, maybe her crit spot should be made a bit smaller, but she can't be made too hard to kill, she has TWO HEALTH BARS.

Seriously i don't understand what you guys don't understand about her, her meck is only as weak as it is because she doesn't die when it does.

Stop fucking whining and suggesting changes to buff her you fucking faggots, they should get rid of her pilot suit mode before they do anything to balancing.
>>
D.va's critbox is removed, but in return Reinhardt gets out of his armor when you take his health to zero and is now in his boxers but has a new shield like Winston's and his hammer is now a throwing projectile with 200 damage per hit, no drop off damage and works like a boomerang with hit scan
>>
>>343902240
Basically, mongoloid means "of mongolian facial features"
>>
>>343907573
>Two Health bars
>Meaning shit when you can just kill her as she ejects

Yea sure. Throw a junkrat mine as the mech dies, fire pharah rockets/solider rockets at her.

that 150HP does shit all.

Roadhog can heal himself for 300HP on the fly, he effectively has 800 HP,
>>
>>343907573
Are you retarded?
Real question.
Never talked with a genuine retard before.
>>
>>343907881
You mean 900, anon.
>>
would it be better if you can use some of the self destruct ult charge to get your new mech faster than to just save it for an ult that no one sticks around for? That way you can keep pinching people and resetting your health.
>>
>>343908010
Couldnt remember if his base health was 500 or 600, swing and a miss.
>>
>every time you die in game your computer takes out a gun and shoots you in the face

At least one of these NEEDS to happen.
>>
>>343907881
>Meaning shit when you can just kill her as she ejects
Fuck off you dumb faggot, if they're good enough to kill you as you eject then they deserve the kill. are you just going to keep crying until you're invincible?
>>
File: 1342453962724s.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1342453962724s.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
>>343907907
>d.va player begging for buffs calling someone else retarded

way to show 0% self awareness lad. Maybe you should learn to be less shit before asking for character buffs.
>>
>>343908474
>If they can kill you before you can respond they deserve the kill

Look, i know you're trolling but cmon.
>>
>>343908474
>good enough to kill a 150 health hunk of meat that predictably flies out of the mech in a long ass animation before she can start running away shooting peas at you.

Mate...
>>
>>343908791
>just because i can't personally move my character, that means they are standing completely still

Are you fucking retarded? The animation for her jumping out of the meka is 1-2 seconds AT MOST, and she's MOVING the entire duration.

>>343908873
>putting your back to the enemy when you know your meka is about to go down
>literally giving the enemy a free kill
>being this shit

completely proved my point that all the d.va players asking for a buff are garbage. Kill yourself you dumb faggot.
>>
>>343897110
>buff suggestions for D.VA are always broken as fuck and don't understand she's hard to balance due to her two life gimmick

I can only assume it's the waifu faggots behind these posts.
>>
>>343909067
>2 second long animation where you move in the exact same way every time
>You have 150 HP meaning literally anyone can put out enough DPS to either completely kill you during the animation or drop you so low that you'll die another second later
Are we playing the same game, mate?
You playing on console, by any chance?
>>
File: 1350691931071.jpg (14 KB, 268x254) Image search: [Google]
1350691931071.jpg
14 KB, 268x254
>PC master race discussing the second worst character in the game
>Console plebs come into the thread mad as hell because the character isn't shit in their game since no one can aim
>>
>>343909918
>You playing on console, by any chance?

You projecting mate?

I'm rank 65 on PC, better luck next time faggot.

Maybe if you learned how to play instead of whining on the internet you wouldn't have to cry for buffs.
>>
>defense matrix heals her based on projectiles absorbed
>ramming someone with thrusters grabs them allowing you to move them away from their team better while also doing better impact damage
>alt fire is a chaingun with a more focused point of damage and slightly better range and falloff. Has a slight spin up time.
>Her ult has a normal charge time and doesn't take a million years to charge (it's not even good what was blizz thinking?) Sure you can get lucky and drop it in a weird spot but it's so fucking easy to throw up a shield or hide behind payload or something

She needs a way to better sustain herself, I mean roadhog can hit and run so much better, hook, obliterate, walk away and heal. Dva can ambush and flank better sure, but once she's there you basically have to accept the fact that you're going to lose your mech on the way back to the team and if you're lucky you MIGHT be able to escape on foot.

She also needs a way to disrupt the enemy more, winston has his ult and his bubble of denial. Reinhardt has his pin, his ult, his hammer in general. Zarya has her ult and her grenades.
Roadhog has his hook and his ult. Dva has her gentle bumps with the thrusters which gets her killed most the time and her ult which can make the enemy leave an area for a few seconds before they come back. Like all the other tanks ults even set kills up or can keep a point cleared. Hers just makes people leave for a few seconds and at most you might get like 1 or 2 people if you're lucky.

She isn't really a tank right now, but I really hope they avoid touching her damage, I really think they need her to be a better tank not a better offense hero. Because currently she's a fake tank just like symettras a fake support.
>>
>>343910027
>people make up 12 year old buff suggestions that are designed to make her an invincible killing machine
>"why are you mad that I want to give her passive projectile absorption and +999999% damage???? lol console fleb xD"
>>
>>343897586
Never suggest ideas ever again.
>>
>>343897110

fuck off, waifu-fag
>>
>>343910509
>She needs a way to better sustain herself
she has one it's called "fly the fuck away and call for your healer" you stupid fuck.

Seriously all you faggots are doing is whining and saying shit like "HURR WHY DO I DIE WHEN ENEMIES SHOOT ME???" when all you have to fucking do is learn how to play the goddamn character. what the fuck do you think her thrusters are for? What about her defense matrix? that's probably an offensive ability right? You're supposed to use it only to push right? Oh better yet i bet if you use them at the same time you WIN THE GAME, right?!

Jesus christ all of you need to fucking lobotomize yourselves. D.va is one of the easiest to play characters in the game with a fuckton of mobility and health, but you still can't play her.
>>
>>343911152
Waifu faggots want her to be invincible. That's the problem. Even though she's an obnoxious cunt with nothing but entirely cringey voice lines she has a shitload of waifu fags.
>>
File: 269px-Zenyatta-portrait[1].png (120 KB, 269x349) Image search: [Google]
269px-Zenyatta-portrait[1].png
120 KB, 269x349
>Health buffed to 100
>Shields buffed to 125
>Slightly faster movement speed
>Holding jump allows him to levitate higher
>He has two orbs, allowing him to place heals on two allies, discord on two targets, or one of each where he needs

Three of these need to happen. The bottom two are mandatory.
Seriously, though, if I can die to Phara missing me two goddamn times, at least give me crazy fun mechanics.
>>
>>343911380
she's also one of the best harasser tanks in the game, i'm sick of seeing all these stupid cunts whining about her needing a buff when i already hate the cunt because she's IMPOSSIBLE to kill if the person playing her isn't garbage.
>>
>>343911560
Not to mention she's extremely good at contesting points and gaining overtime because of her two lives, her second life having an extremely tiny hitbox that makes doing this even easier.
>>
>>343911520
>if I can die to Phara missing me two goddamn times

are you retarded or do you legitimately have no idea how to use rocket launchers in arena shooters?

zeny is the highest skill cap healer, he's both a support AND a DPS, his squishyness is the ONLY thing that makes him balanced. he can do incredible amounts of damage with his xbox-hueg projectiles and all you have to do to win is press E on the person you want to die.

The multiple orb buffs may work since i do think his healing is shit right now, but making him harder to kill would be a mistake, hence why they took 50 HP worth of shields away from him when they tested him in the beta.
>>
>>343911380
>an obnoxious cunt with nothing but entirely cringey voice lines

You are just jealous that you are all of the above but you have no waifugags of your own
>>
>>343911520
Having two Discord Orbs would be broken because one Discord Orb is devastating already. Give him 200 health, half being shields, and allow him to cast three orbs of harmony but only one Discord. Also he's floating, make him invulnerable to Junkrat traps.
>>
>>343911851
Wow that was one of the most pathetic things i have ever read.

How shit does your life have to be that you make fun of other people for not being in love with a fictional character?

I legitimately want to know how you haven't killed yourself mate.
>>
>>343910296
>rank 65
HhahahHAAHAHAHA
WOW YOU SURE GOT ME
SUB 70 SCRUBLET TALKIN SHIT
HOOH BOY I GOT WRECKED
>>
File: BnS6wmmIYAEJLZY.jpg (6 KB, 194x206) Image search: [Google]
BnS6wmmIYAEJLZY.jpg
6 KB, 194x206
>>343911851
You clearly didn't take the time to think through that retort.
>>
>>343911152
Her hitbox is unfairly big and the largest in the entire game by far, while also being located in the worst possible position for her at center mass.
Meanwhile her shield only lasts 3 seconds, is on an 8 second cooldown and you can't shoot during it.
If you do start shooting, your gun does crap damage at anything more than 1 foot away and you slow down to a crawl while the enemy casually strolls away until you're doing nothing damage. Even then, her damage at point blank range is nothing to write home about, you can't even kill a turret before it takes off 2 thirds of your health.
The only semi-reliable way to kill someone is to boost into them while mashing the melee button to do at least some damage so you can maybe finish them off in less than 5 days.
She definitely needs a buff, even a small one.
>>
>>343912093
Her mech hitbox being huge makes sense because her out of mech hitbox is the smallest in the game and as a result it's really fucking easy to get away if your mech dies.
>>
>>343911849
>>343911942
>200 health Zenyatta
>Top tier, always picked

>150 health Zenyatta
>Never picked, bottom of the barrel

Why not 175 health?
>>
>>343910509
>ramming someone with thrusters grabs them allowing you to move them away from their team better while also doing better impact damage

Are you aware of why she does not grab but is so mobile when charging?? And why reinhardt grabs but is so immobile when charging?

christ you fuckers are retarded
>>
>>343912032
>implying that post was intended for bragging

Not only do i doubt you're above rank 40 (you're saying d.va needs a buff, it's clear you've never even seen mid-high level play let alone participated), i doubt you have even played all the characters.

Kill yourself as soon as possible you sniveling cunt.

>>343912093
>Her hitbox is unfairly big and the largest in the entire game by far, while also being located in the worst possible position for her at center mass.

because the vast majority of her HP is composed of armor that reduces all shot damage taken by 5.

>Meanwhile her shield only lasts 3 seconds, is on an 8 second cooldown and you can't shoot during it.

Because it's a fucking DEFENSIVE ABILITY YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

>If you do start shooting, your gun does crap damage at anything more than 1 foot away and you slow down to a crawl while the enemy casually strolls away until you're doing nothing damage

wow it's almost as if d.va is intended to HARASS OTHER TANKS AND ENEMY PLAYERS OFF OF THE FUCKING POINT instead of running after them like a fucking dipshit!

>The only semi-reliable way to kill someone is to boost into them while mashing the melee button to do at least some damage so you can maybe finish them off in less than 5 days.

Or you could push the objective and defend it like you should be as a tank, forcing them into your range, dumbfuck.

>She definitely needs a buff, even a small one.

You need to learn how to play, maybe you should look up some YOUTUBE TUTORIALS.
>>
>>343912351
200 health is the same as the other healers. It's fine. It also makes sense if he had multiple Harmony Orbs as a sort of middle between healing types. Mercy would heal faster but can only heal one person at a time, while Lucio would heal slower but be able to heal more people at once than Zenyatta.
>>
>>343912351
That could work, i don't see any reason not to at least try it.
>>
>>343910509
>Like all the other tanks ults even set kills up or can keep a point cleared. Hers just makes people leave for a few seconds

So you mean other tank's ults don't kill, while hers kills. But theirs are better since they might let someone else kill. Gotcha
>>
>>343912093
>The only semi-reliable way to kill someone is to boost into them while mashing the melee button to do at least some damage so you can maybe finish them off in less than 5 days.

Sums up the average d.va player in this thread.

>WHY DONT ENEMY DIE WHEN I FLY INTO THEM WHILE FLAILING LIKE A FUCKING RETARD?! D.VA NEEDS A BUFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
>>
>>343911520

His ultimate doesn't really make sense either. Hes the squishiest dude in the game but has to be on the front lines for his ultimate to be effective.
>>
>>343911520
If Pharah missed you twice you took at most 80 damage, and more likely 40-60 damage because her splash has fall off damage. You can regenerate that
>>
>>343911152
If you think she's at the same level of viability as the other tanks in the game you're fucking retarded. She's one of those characters who whenever someone picks her you have to remember to make sure to get an actual tank as well. She needs something to help her be a better tank. I think her kill potential is ok at best but again there are better choices. Every other tank does her job better than her, and every other offense hero does her job better than her. She's a shitty mix of the two that just doesn't work. You're better off having a real tank and a real offense rather than having her on your team doing a shit job at both. Defense matrix buys you like 2 seconds of time currently, winston shield is better and lasts longer, Reinhardt has best shield, zarya can shoot with her shield on and also gets damage boosted, roadhog can heal himself for 300, dva has two seconds of shield in one direction during which she can't shoot, also if you fly away with it on it does nothing for you. You don't come out of defense matrix ready to fight again, you bought yourself 2 seconds of time in which you did nothing aside from maybe walk away with it up. You did Reinhardts job for maybe 2 seconds and now you're ripe for the killing again unless you fly away or are close enough to kill 1 or 2 people. Perhaps you could use self destruct to get away and get a new mech, too bad that's probably not up.
>>
>>343897110
how about fuck you get good?
>>
File: 8f1.png (586 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
8f1.png
586 KB, 600x856
>>343897110
>Normal run speed and +25 damage boost to main guns
>never escape from D.Va's wrath ever again

>3 second ult detonation and ult charge increased to 50%
>"NERF THIS!"

>3 Thruster CD and normal run speed with firing
>D.Va will never tire from chasing you, despite your escape attempts

>+25% damage boost to guns and ult charge speed increase
>more damage and "NERF THIS"
>>
>>343912527
>>343912828
Christ, you people are defensive for no reason. Even Blizzard agrees she needs some kind of buff.
>>
>>343913176
>Even Blizzard agrees she needs some kind of buff.

Show me that, because she doesn't
>>
I want a bunch of design-matching changes to characters.

>make Roadhog invulnerable to Widow's poison mines, he's wearing a gas mask
>make Zenyatta invulnerable to Junkrat traps and Reinhardt's ult, he's floating
>allow Genji to deflect Hanzo's dragons if he has his ult activated, like in the trailer
>>
>>343906925
>>343910663

Blatant sarcasm you fucking retards
>>
File: 1463931545792.jpg (64 KB, 842x872) Image search: [Google]
1463931545792.jpg
64 KB, 842x872
>>343898045
>>343898237
>>343898539
>>343906925
>>343910663
>Mfw /v/ has become so shit that they can't spot a simple and obvious joke
>>
25% is too much
10% would be enough
>>
>>343912685
Zarya sets up easy team kills, Reinhardt as well, even roadhog can. Dva rarely gets her ult and when she does only the biggest retards actually die to it.
NERF THIS! Giant exclamation point let's you know where it is, you have plenty of time to walk away, put up a shield, hide behind the payload etc.
The only way to get reliable kills with it is to throw it over a wall really high up and have it land behind the enemy team, which only works in a few maps that are open enough that cover isn't super available and also so long as they don't have zarya, or reinhardt.
>>
>>343912914
My favorite part of these threads is reading the comments from people who are absolute trash at the game yet still think their opinion matters.

Zenyatta's ult is meant to cancel out enemy ults or to help push a point. you go to the front lines for the DURATION OF THE ULT then MOVE THE FUCK BACK.

Though it's probably wrong of me to assume you have common sense, 90% of this thread has been dumbfucks like you whining about balance despite not even being able to even play the characters correctly.

>>343913009
>If you think she's at the same level of viability as the other tanks in the game you're fucking retarded

She has a different use than the other tanks for fucks sake, can you not read? She is meant for point assaults, areas where the enemy is confined to an area close to her. She's not a shitty mix of two things that don't work, YOU just can't play her for shit.

Enjoy being mediocre for the rest of your life mate, figures you would waste your shit life on vidya then end up not even being good at them.

>>343913176
>get shut down
>haha wow guys it's just a game i think i should have input on balancing for why do you have to be so defensive lol

Kill yourself.

>Even Blizzard agrees she needs some kind of buff.

So then why didn't they buff her when they nerfed mcree and widowmaker? Or ever even acknowledge that they thought she needed a buff? Is it because it didn't happen? could it be that you're a dumb faggot who has no idea what you're talking about?

Couldn't be, right?
>>
File: 1443712680360.png (73 KB, 744x1340) Image search: [Google]
1443712680360.png
73 KB, 744x1340
>>343913370
>>
>>343913313
>>343913370
>haha i was just PRETENDING to be retarded, you were the retards all along!

Spotted the loser with no friends.
>>
>>343913571
>Dva rarely gets her ult

You are a bad dva if this it the case
>>
>>343913313
>>343913370
Pretending to be retarded is neither clever nor funny, kill yourselves.
>>
>>343912473
You do realize that I'm not saying to make it a pin with like 200 damage and a stun. I'm saying make it so she can swoop someone up, maybe do a 180 with whoever she's grabbed and bring them back to her team. Or maybe grab someone and just separate them from their team in general. It's not like she can thrust for Hella long and it's not like the thruster cooldown is that low either. Every 5 seconds a dva could charge your team, maybe grab someone, and move em like a few feet away. It wouldn't even be OP it would just give her viable disruption that she lacks.
>>
>>343913571
Could it be because d.va is the second component to those team kills?

Could it be because characters have different ults that do different things instead of everyone having the same ult?

Could it be that you're a stupid piece of shit that can't even play the character you're calling a buff for?

Probably that third one, right?
>>
>>343913987
>maybe grab someone, and move em like a few feet away.

She already does this by bumping them.

If you want the ability to grab someone then you'll have to give up something else. How about you can't cancel it anymore and can't activate ult during it
>>
>>343913680
>>343913232
She's literally the next character slated to get changed.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatchs-mccree-and-dva-could-be-changed-heres-h/1100-6440368/
http://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/mccree-nerfs-overwatch-balance-changes

Fucking use google, you faggots
>>
>>343913987
>You do realize that I'm not saying to make it a pin with like 200 damage and a stun.

Yeah man lets give the 8 second cooldown skill the ability to road-hog an enemy to wherever the fuck you please. Why even play roadhog?

Do you ever read the shit you post? Do you ever think to yourself "wow this post makes it pretty clear that i'm a dumbfuck who has no idea what i'm talking about, should i post it?" or do you just sit in your room completely oblivious to how much of a fucking idiot you are?
>>
File: Untitled.png (222 KB, 986x240) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
222 KB, 986x240
>>343913680
?
>>
>>343914152
>can't activate ult during it
What are you, retarded? That's a death sentence. 90% of the time ulting without dashing just leads to you dying because you can't get away in time.
>>
>>343914383
And?
>>
>>343914215
>>343914307
>"changes" are the same thing as a "buff"

If you've ever played a blizzard game you would know they are about to just re-work her abilities to make her be used in a different way.

also

>caving to the dipshits who can't even play the game

i'm almost 100% sure what they do to her will end up being a detriment to her in high-level play unless they are purely buffing her stats. Her abilities are some of the best in the game while the people playing her are often the worst.
>>
>>343913680
You're right she does have a different use than other tanks. She's exceptionally good at losing matches. It's not just me who sucks dick at the game, I'm rank 57 and even at that rank everyone who I've seen use her has been a fucking waste of space. God forbid she's our only tank. She is a bad tank, she does not do the job. What do you think her job is? Because compared to everyone else in the game she's worse at killing, worse at tanking, worse at disruption, worst ult, and has the world's largest crit box of probably any fps ever made.
>>
>>343914602
>moving goalposts
go back to /pol/ you piece of shit
>>
>>343911520
Slightly faster movement speed and the levitate is all he needs. He doesn't need two orbs and he doesn't need more health.
>>
>>343914663
I have tried to play her a lot and basically the only thing she's useful for is disrupting the backline against teams where you can't actually kill anyone in the backline. That happens so fucking rarely that it's not worth bothering with, though. Just play Reaper or Tracer or Genji instead and actually kill them.
>>
>>343897110
>normal run speed while firing
Just under would be fine, it would be OP to have her be able to just run at full speed and shoot forever, but I agree she should be able to close the gap faster and tail to a certain extent
>+25% damage boost to main guns
No 5% at the most
>detonation time on ult reduced to three seconds
This would need to be tested, I suspect it would end up being OP but still agreeable
>ult charge speed increased by 50%
No
>thrusters cooldown reduced to three seconds
No
>critbox reduced to glass part of cockpit only
I agree with this one completely
>Call Mech deals small amount of AoE damage
unimportant, it does damage anyway. A knockback maybe instead?
>few frames of invulnerability during mech entry
No, this is irrelevant if you are good anyway
>>
>>343914663
>She's exceptionally good at losing matches

nah lad, just you.

>I'm rank 57

I'm not surprised you're such a low rank if you can't even play d.va right.

>>343914716
i didn't move the goalposts, i acknowledged you were right and made a comment you whiny little cunt. I hadn't seen that bluepost before so i didn't know it was a thing, and i don't pay attention to "gaming journalism" because it's trash.

Though i would expect a shitty d.va player to put no effort into their side of an argument and instead use buzzwords to make their point.

I really want to play against some of you just to see how bad you really are.
>>
>>343897586
>Blizzard developers
>into balance

NEVER EVER
>>
>>343915019
I love how you think anyone in this thread actually plays this garbage hero at all
>>
>>343913370
>all those people mad because they can't spot a troll when it's slapped into their faces
Doing G-d's work, anon.
>>
>>343915019
You keep talking about people playing the hero wrong but haven't actually explained this mythical correct way to play her.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>343914663
>She is a bad tank, she does not do the job.

again, she's not a bad tank, you are just shit at using her. mercy + d.va is an absolute nightmare, basically give her ANY healer support and she's nearly impossible to kill simply by turning the fuck around to hide the crit spot.

You're a dumb faggot and you'll be shit at the game for the rest of the time that it's relevant since all you seem to want to do is whine about characters instead of learning how to use them.
>>
>>343913992
Reinhardt and zarya can clean up their messes without dva, and even then why would you have a dva for damage when you could have literally any other offense hero. Could you steal those kills with a nuke? Sure. But it isn't needed. It's only use is for clearing points for a couple seconds. Only to have the enemy return from hiding right after.
>>
>>343915342
>If you have a healer on you and you don't face towards the enemies you're slightly harder to kill than Roadhog!
Wow, what a revelation!
Tell me more secret strategies, please!!
>>
>>343913948
She in fact has the largest charge time in the game for her ult, an ult which, again, isn't very good. It's ridiculously easy to avoid and if you ever die to it you're a retard and if you ever get kills with it you were playing against retards.
>>
>>343915342
>she's nearly impossible to kill simply by turning the fuck around to hide the crit spot.
Fucking what? And do what exactly? What can you do while turning away from the enemy except be a damage sponge?
Your healer is going to die in 3 seconds because you're not protecting them and then what?
You fucking dumbass.
>>
>>343915342
>turning the fuck around to hide the crit spot
I wasn't aware D.va had guns on her ass so she could shoot enemies behind her. How do you activate them?
>>
>>343913992
If it's the third one then atleast you're agreeing the first two questions were false.
>>
>>343898037
i think they intended DVA's ult to be aimed in the air so that it explodes instantly when it reaches ground.
>>
>>343915784
That still doesn't change the fact that people can waddle behind a random prop to their left that covers their shins and take no damage from it.
>>
>>343915885
And then they still die because 20 tick
>>
>>343915638
>>343915552
>>343915473
You fucking idiots, if you have a Mercy healing you you can just walk towards the enemy team backwards and they literally can't kill you. It's like a better Rein shield. Learn to play the fucking game, I bet you're all sub 30 shitters.
>>
>>343915885
This is a huge problem I have with the map design in this game. There are too many fucking props and shit to get caught on.
Even wallriding as Lucio can be a chore.
>>
>>343915097
>whining thread about d.va buffs
>it's dumb to think the people asking for the buffs actually play her

jesus christ you people are such dumbfucks. i'm almost positive most of you don't play d.va because she's just too hard for you, most of you probably play either soldier 76 or mcree.

>>343915254
>You keep talking about people playing the hero wrong but haven't actually explained this mythical correct way to play her.

I guess d.va players can't read in addition to being absolute dogshit at the game, i clearly said how to play her right here >>343912527

>wow it's almost as if d.va is intended to HARASS OTHER TANKS AND ENEMY PLAYERS OFF OF THE FUCKING POINT instead of running after them like a fucking dipshit!

>>343915473
>faggot whines about how easy it is to kill d.va because of her huge crit point
>remind them they can hide it easily by turning around and jet packing away
>they act as if they do it all the time and that it's common sense

If it's so easy to hide your crit spot, why the fuck are you whining about it like a child?

>>343915552
>>343915638
I'm going to teach you how to be a less shit d.va player in one comment, champ.

step 1: turn around
Step 2: activate jets
Step 3: fly the fuck away

>but how am i supposed to do damage when i'm running away?!

You aren't supposed to dipshit, you're running away because you're low on HP and want to survive, why the fuck do you care if you can't shoot at them?

Oh right, because you're a SHIT player who thinks your eliminations or damage done matter AS A TANK.

Seriously, you are utter garbage.
>>
>>343915975
I'll take "Things that have never happened" for 200.
>>
>>343916120
>wow it's almost as if d.va is intended to HARASS OTHER TANKS AND ENEMY PLAYERS OFF OF THE FUCKING POINT instead of running after them like a fucking dipshit!
Why not just play fucking roadhog and kill them instead you blithering cunt
>>
How to fix D.Va in one simple step:
>Her call Mech does 1,000 damage where it lands

Done. She's suddenly better.
>>
>>343916120
So basically the "correct way" to play D.va, according to you, is to pepper enemies for about 20 damage, get shot to shit, and then run to heal?
Wow, that really opens my eyes.
I guess all those games as 'hog or Zarya where I actually killed enemies while taking hits for my team were wastes of time. Should've been playing D.va instead.
>>
>>343916247
Because roadhog is meant to pick off stragglers and interrupt ults you stupid piece of shit.

So that's 2 characters you have no idea how to play.

Tell me how you play the rest of the heros so i can laugh at you like the retard you are.
>>
File: 1465565515307.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1465565515307.png
321 KB, 480x650
Torbjörn needs to be patched out of the fucking game!
>>
>>343916120
>Harass people off the point
You mean deal like half their health in damage before having to run away?
I'm sure their Lucio won't have that guy back to full by the time you return, anon.
>>
File: 146327625825.jpg (13 KB, 233x204) Image search: [Google]
146327625825.jpg
13 KB, 233x204
>>343915120
JEW!
>>
>>343916454
>Roadhog can't kill tanks
Anon are you ACTUALLY retarded
I top eliminations and damage done as Hog almost every fucking game because you can INSTANTLY kill ANYONE with the combo
>>
>>343916120
So your brilliant strategy for playing D.va is to hog the Mercy from the rest of your team while not actually doing any damage or really anything useful, walk slowly towards the enemy so they can surround you, let her die, which she will very quickly, dash away and ????
Why not just pick Rein at that point? You can do the same shit AND have a boss shield that can actually be useful for shielding teammates.
>>
>>343916247
Because roadhog isn't getting around the enemy team to do that
>>
File: suicideps2.gif (140 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
suicideps2.gif
140 KB, 300x245
>>343897586
>people are taking this over the top post seriously

wow /v/ is as bad as I'd heard
>>
>>343916493
t. console cuck
>>
>>343916687
Neither is D.va.
>>
>>343916627
>you can't instakill Widowmaker
>you can't instakill Reaper most of the time
>you can't instakill any Tank
>you can't instakill Bastion
>you can't instakill Mei
>>
>>343915019
I'm 7 above average, that's not even that bad. I've done well with Dva back when I was fighting retards in placements and quickplay. But now she's a fucking detriment to any team she's on. She doesn't do any job, if you think she can push people off points you're retarded, no one runs away from that piddly fucking gun, you just space her out enough like you would a Reinhardt while she stands there tickling you as she dies. Why would I play her when I could just play literally any other tank in the game and do loads fucking better and be loads more helpful. If her only use is flanking and getting kills, why not just have any of the other offense heroes. She's just worse at everything. I hope when the buff comes they just give her more options as a tank, the defense matrix needs some kind of tweak. And you keep going on at how she's so mobile but she fucking isnt, the Jets don't even move her that fast and even then it's hard to not hit her even when she's flying around. A jumping winston or a boosting pharah are much more evasive.
>>
>>343916809
So you're terrible is what you're saying
>>
>>343916493
Why don't you just counter him? There are so many characters that are hard counters for Torbjorn, it's hard to imagine a team that can't deal with him.
>>
>>343900912
Anon, I'm fat as fuck and I can do this pose. You're are retarded.
>>
>>343916819
>Shitter can't land the M2-hook-M1-melee combo
>Probably doesn't even know it's possible
>Thinks Roadhog should be played like McCree
>Dares to actually lecture people on how to play
Good ol' /v/

>>343916687
He doesn't need to flank at all.
Anyone that gets into hook range is done for if it's off CD. It's that simple.
>>
>>343917030
M2 before hook doesn't work at most ranges, you shithead.
>>
>>343916819
You can instakill Widow unless you're retarded. While you can't instakill the rest, Roadhog wins any 1v1 unless you're retarded, especially if you get the drop on them.
>>
>>343916819
>can't instakill widowmaker
You can though. Roadhog's shotgun shots do 9 damage per pellet, and there's 25 of them. If all of them hit the body, that's 225 damage. You won't hit all of them, but that doesn't count headshot damage. Also there's the hook damage, plus the 50 from the melee. If YOU can't instakill widowmaker it's because you are missing the shot.
>>
>>343897586
>it now one-shots the entire cast except for 600 hp characters.
>>
>>343916410
>So basically the "correct way" to play D.va, according to you, is to pepper enemies for about 20 damage, get shot to shit, and then run to heal?

No the correct way to play her is to not be garbage and "pepper enemies for about 20 damage". Maybe someday you'll learn how to play and be able to get kills, but until then i suggest playing an easier hero, maybe lucio?

>>343916507
By the time their lucio has him back to full HP you have more of your team on the point to help you.

Jesus christ this isn't a singleplayer game you dumb pieces of shit. the game isn't about how many kills YOU get or how many shots YOU land. Kill yourself you self centered prick.

>>343916627
>Roadhog can't kill tanks
>implying i ever even said that

Wow, so shit at so many things that he has to stoop to putting words into my mouth to even have a talking point. Really pathetic, lad.

>bragging about doing well with one of the easiest combos in the game

Jesus christ there is no end to how pathetic you are, is there?

>>343916652
>So your brilliant strategy for playing D.va is to hog the Mercy from the rest of your team

So wait, when mercy sits around d.va (a TANK) healing her it's "hogging" the healer, but when any other tank does it, it's fine? Nice argument there dipshit, are you 12 by chance?

> walk slowly towards the enemy so they can surround you, let her die, which she will very quickly, dash away and ????

So what you're saying is that you didn't read anything i have said? Can you even read? is someone reading this to you? If someone is reading this to him, please smack him in his stupid mentally disabled face for me.

>>343916809
>i'm a shit d.va player

there we go, was it that hard to admit?

>>343916861
>I'm 7 above average, that's not even that bad

50 is not the average, i'm pretty sure 56 or 57 is. Have you even taken the time to look at the skill distributions? or are you just vomiting your own gameplay (garbage) out of your mouth?
>>
>>343917190
Reaper annihilates Roadhog 1v1 if you don't have the hook though. Even if you have the hook a lot of the times he can just wraith mode out with full HP.
>>
>>343914284
You have to be the densest fucker on this site lmfao. How is moving someone OP? Like you just fucking move em and if their team is competent they'll rescue their friend or if they're competent they'll run back to their team or kill you or some shit. It's not like she can obliterate them like roadhog. Her guns are fucking tickle cannons at any range outside of melee, and even then she does about as much dps as Reinhardt swinging his hammer.
>>
>>343916819
The only heroes that can survive a properly executed hog hook combo are MC Torb, Tank Bastion ('cause he's so low to the ground you can't land all the pellets properly and the armor helps) and another Hog (if you don't headshot him).
Mei, Reaper and Lucio might survive the initial hook but they'll be so low you can just bop them again.
Widowmaker can and will be instakilled if she gets into hook range. She shouldn't and it's not your job to kill her, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>343917124
Hook range and M2 range is almost the same, bucko
>>
>>343916790
>having fun
>turn the corner
>turret hits you mere milliseconds after you round the bend
>instantly die literally before you know what hit you
>kill cam shows the turret snapping around at lightning speed to snipe you with pin point accuracy
>stop having fun
Oh yeah, that sure happens because you're not aiming with a mouse.

>>343916936
See above. I can counter him after I see the turret, but it's almost always guaranteed a surprise kill. You pretty much have to die to it or to someone who takes advantage of your lowered health because of it before you even know where it is. They need to at least nerf its reaction time.
>>
>>343917351
>So wait, when mercy sits around d.va (a TANK) healing her it's "hogging" the healer, but when any other tank does it, it's fine?

The other tanks actually DO SOMETHING you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>343917620
The difference being you can hook people closer to you but you can't M2 people closer to you.
>>
>>343917429
>How is moving someone OP?
it's not, moving someone while fucking flying at the speed of sound and being able to deposit them in front of a firing squad is OP though.

The real issue here is why the fuck do you think that's a good idea? What part of d.va's mech looks like it can grab something? Why the fuck should she even be able to grab people? Why should her current flying ability be changed in this completely random way when you could instead just learn how to play the fucking character or switch to roadhog you idiot.
>>
>>343897586
>>Defense matrix is a passive that's activated whenever you're not firing
Obvious joking aside, this would be hilariously broken and would totally invalidate Rein.
I'd be okay with this.
>>
>>343917364
>Even if you have the hook a lot of the times he can just wraith mode out with full HP.
Hook does damage, you should be holding down M1 to get a free hit before he can wraith, and hook cooldown is over less than 3 seconds after wraith ends anyway. Only issue is if he wraiths into a health pack, but that just gives you time to heal yourself if necessary and then increase the distance so he's in M2 range without you being in his optimal M1 range.
>>
>>343917351
>the game isn't about how many kills YOU get or how many shots YOU land
>when mercy sits around d.va (a TANK) healing her it's "hogging" the healer, but when any other tank does it, it's fine?

Jesus, your team would do just as well with one less team member than having you.
Here's a hint, no tank needs to be babysat by Mercy unless she needs a quick ult.
>>
>>343917730
People that close to you should be eating ~200 damage per shot from your M1 and dying rapidly
>>
>>343917728
>The other tanks actually DO SOMETHING you fucking mongoloid
Probably when someone else is playing them, the way you talk it's pretty clear you're the dumb faggot who picks hanzo every game because he's your "main".

Seriously consider ending your own life soon.
>>
Has anyone ever died to her mech respawn?
>>
>>343901128

GG spray is best though
>>
>>343917665
>Oh yeah, that sure happens because you're not aiming with a mouse.

Considering his turret needs to hit you several times to kill you, yes this is a problem of you not having a mouse to aim with. I take out torb turrets all the time as pharah, I know how they behave and how much damage they do
>>
>>343917930
Can't even muster up some half-assed argument anymore, huh?
Guess you finally concede, shithead?
>>
>>343917837
The point being the combo itself doesn't kill him. You have to do more work beyond the instakill. And at that point Reaper has a good chance to get away or get a health kit and cheese through the roadhog. It's even worse when the shitty netcode and tick rate cause Reaper to wraith away before the after-hook M1 deals damage.
>>
>>343917859
>no tank needs to be babysat by Mercy unless she needs a quick ult.
i never said they did you stupid fuck, i said she benefits from being fucking healed, like EVERY OTHER TANK. i said nothing about her needing healing to be good, you just assume i did because you're shit at the game and you probably DO need constant healing to do well.

How retarded is the average overwatch player?
>>
If you haven't got 25+ kill streak with D.va you might as well just die.
>>
>>343917351
You're delusional man. I guess enjoy dva if you want but the consensus is that everyone else is better than her. Walking backwards and requiring a healer to relevant is fucking retarded and her kill potential is worse than most, Reinhardt can do her damage with his hammer and they both have the same range, he could do more damage with his flamestrije. And he could even pin people and protect his whole team while he's at it. Dva can fly around and pepper people and perhaps get close enough to kill someone every now and then, assuming they don't walk away ofcourse.
>>
File: 16692064987975805104.jpg (367 KB, 733x1141) Image search: [Google]
16692064987975805104.jpg
367 KB, 733x1141
Give her the ability to grow to a large size and eat any enemies within reach. Then she'll be balanced.
>>
>>343917930
If you're so good give us your MasterOverwatch page so we can see your D.va rank.
If it's not top 100 all of your arguments are invalid.
>>
>>343918048
>he stopped responding to my dumb shit, I WIN!!!!

Nah mate it stopped being sporting after i realized you were actually retarded. Frankly i'm impressed you can even use a keyboard with the amount of logical reasoning you've displayed.

Goddamnit someday we're going to find a way to fix people like you, your life will be worth living some day champ. Keep on truckin'.
>>
>>343918353
>Shit he got me, better dismiss him!
Go win more games as D.va, sensei.
I believe in you!
>>
>>343918516
>>343918353

Will you both just meet up and fuck already?
>>
>>343918048
>>343918353
>>343918516

Reading the latest posts in an internet argument is hilarious

Explain your lives boys
>>
>>343918209
Cringiest fetish out there.
>>
>>343917976
Not me, but I've landed several kills that way on unsuspecting players with low health. It's very gratifying.
>>
>>343918171
>You're delusional man
How about this, we go into a custom match and you can play whatever character you want, and i only play d.va.

Go ahead and invite every person from this thread who thinks she's shit, i'm more than sure i'll do fine, after all i used to que with my silver friends when i was LE in CS:GO and it wasn't that hard to put them in the dirt then.
>>
>>343918602
I'm literally sitting here egging this retard on while grinding mining monster hunter
>>
>>343918609
>not transformation
>>
>>343918609

>not furry
>not trap lovers
>>
>>343918602
>Explain your lives boys

I'm the one who actually knows how to play the game, i've been drinking. I'm usually not this argumentative but jesus christ the people in this thread are a whole other level of bad at this game.

>>343918609
That belongs to either scat or transformation lad.
>>
>>343918639
>i'm more than sure i'll do fine, after all i used to que with my silver friends when i was LE in CS:GO and it wasn't that hard to put them in the dirt then.

Is this copypasta?
>>
>>343918221
Do you really think a guy who thinks the better way to play D.va is to go ass first into an enemy team is in the top 50?
>>
>>343918873
Yeah because that's what i said.

I clearly said "if you are about to die turn around and run away so they can't hit your crit spot" but i can't be surprised at you dumbfucks mixing something so simple up, if you can't even play such a simple game you probably aren't very good at reading comprehension either.
>>
Fuck, I'm playing so awfully today. This game makes me so mad.
>>
>>343917773
You can't even fly that long with her and you don't even fly that fast either. If you can grab someone and make it back to the team with them I say you deserve a kill just as much as roadhog does for getting his hook. Sure it sounds like a random change but I just think it would be a fun change that would make her more viable for disruption. She needs to better in some category. And try not replying with "git gud" for once because you have to on some level know that everyone does everything better than her. If you manage to do well with her, props to you, that's impressive and I'm glad you found a main who you've spent all this time learning to use. But at the same time just know that she is literally bottom of the barrel tier right now and needs a buff. It doesn't even have to be every thing I suggested and they could even nerf certain aspects of her. But she needs a buff in some category, she needs better crowd control in my opinion or she needs self sustain, all the other tanks have it in some form and she simply doesnt. She can fly which is cool.and she has all that armor (which doesn't mean much with that critbox) but her shield is shit and her ult is too. And her guns are only good up close and even then people just walk away and kite if you pursue. She needs something to make her a viable pick.
>>
>>343918639
You realise I said if you aren't good, you suck. Right? Do you want some water?
>>
>>343919240
>You can't even fly that long with her and you don't even fly that fast either.

then why do you think her grabbing enemies would be a substantial buff? I post the question again, why pick d.va over roadhog?

>But at the same time just know that she is literally bottom of the barrel tier right now and needs a buff

But she isn't and i've pointed out why multiple times. Her shortcomings are based on YOUR performance mate, i haven't noticed a single thing actually wrong with her aside from the large crit spot, which is easy to hide.
>>
D.va is just fine. Doesnt need a buff.
>>
>>343919607
Comment wasn't meant for you, my bad mate.

that comment was for >>343918198 and that's a serious challenge, faggot.
>>
>FIXING OVERWATCH
McCree's FtH regains 5 damage per shot
D.Va's mobility while firing is slightly increased
Zenyatta gains 25 white health. Cannot trigger gas mines or bear traps, since he's flying.
Mei freezes slightly faster, time frozen cut in half. May continue M1 to extend freeze duration.
Hanzo is removed from the game.
Alright, fine, Hanzo's arrows fly faster with higher draw, he fires slightly slower, and his scatter arrow has 1 more second of cooldown.
Tracer's Recall CD is increased/decreased in proportion to how much health she was missing. Below 70%, it adds time, above 70% it reduces time.
Up to 100 of Farah's health becomes armor during her ult.
Bastion's machine gun is up to 25 ammo, he trades 100 health for another 100 armor. Repair is slower to begin and stop.
Mercy's heal or damage buff lasts for half a second after she stops it, if it was active for at least 2 seconds on the target.

Cannot take multiple of one hero in competitive. Each team is limited to one.
>>
>>343900660
DELETE THIS
>>
>>343920139
>Cannot take multiple of one hero in competitive. Each team is limited to one

Fuck off back to whatever shit MOBA you came from faggot.

if you think hero stacking is overpowered you're absolute shit at the game, do you even know what a counter is?
>>
>>343919675
>Why pick dva over roadhog?
There's literally no reason to currently, idk why would you do something like that? Roadhog can kill people and yank them to his tram and he's his own healer. Apparently with Dva she needs the healer on her and she has to attempt to play backwards. And then when she finally stops walking backwards she turns around and I guess everyone in theory is supposed to get melted or run away, but we both know neither will happen. They'll back up a few inches and shoot her cockpit until she dies. Atleast then she can back pedal and do good damage so long as no one sneezes in her direction. You've come up with all these techniques to make her viable but they're fucking asinine. Any tank disrupts and protects better than her, any offense hero kills better than her. What is her role? What does she do better than or as good as others in the game? I get that they were going for a hybrid flanker tank thing that can live past it's death. And it's a cool idea, but it just doesn't work because she isn't as viable as just picking someone else.
>>
>>343920605
>There's literally no reason to currently
yes there is?

D.va has skills roadhog doesn't that's a reason to pick her right there, the fact that YOU ARE BAD AT HER does not make her a shit character that needs a buff. I play overwatch with a group of around 9 people, and surprise surprise the ONLY one who thinks d.va needs a buff is the rank 47 shitter we have to use as a substitute sometimes.
>>
>>343918767
I'm pretty sure giantess with its associated snuff fetish is cringier than either of those two.
>>
>>343919986
And beating me would prove that dva is good? I thought you said I was shit, and even I'm not cocky enough to say I'm more than average at the game. You don't seem.to understand that just because you can occassionally do well with a character doesn't make them viable. It just means you played against shitty opponents. I've seen people win street fighter at tournaments using Dan, does that mean Dan is better than Ryu? No cause Dan is literally designed to be worse than everyone else. But that doesn't mean you can't win with him. Same as Dva, she's worse than everyone else but you could still perform.well with her.
>>
>>343920924
>D.va has skills roadhog doesn't
What are these skills, and does she do these skills better than other character?
>>
>>343921478
She could fly! And uhhh, she doesn't need to reload!
>>
>>343921439
>And beating me would prove that dva is good?
it would prove you're shit if d.va is a bad character, at any rate.

You're wrong, d.va is fine, and i offered to show you, all you're doing is saying "NO SHE NEEDS A BUFF" and refusing to put your money where your mouth is.

>>343921478
i've explained this like 3 times now, scroll the fuck up. >>343912527

> d.va is intended to HARASS OTHER TANKS AND ENEMY PLAYERS OFF OF THE FUCKING POINT instead of running after them like a fucking dipshit!
>>
reminder that there are still people, some of which are in this very thread as I type this, that think that when road hog hooks you, you can act before he can shoot you
>>
>>343921831
>D.Va attempts to harass people off the point
>enemy takes three steps back, D.Va suddenly does as much damage as a baby fart
>enemy shoots at D.Va, who dies in a second due to massive critbox
>enemy gets back on the point
Wow, such amazing harassment.
>>
>>343922087
Not with this tick rate :^)
>>
>>343921831
She's not even that bad tho and the buffs I've proposed weren't even that drastic. She's the worst character which isn't saying that much considering how balanced the game is in general. But she is in fact worse at everything everyone else can do. You can do well with her, but that doesn't mean she's as good as everyone else is. I play with a group as well and just the opposite is true, the under 50 shitters think she's good and the rest of us cringe whenever anyone picks her in competitive.
>>
>>343921831
>> d.va is intended to HARASS OTHER TANKS AND ENEMY PLAYERS OFF OF THE FUCKING POINT instead of running after them like a fucking dipshit!
And she does this worse than all other characters with this type of role.
>>
>>343922143
>D.Va attempts to harass people off the point
>they step back off the point to avoid her gunfire
>the point is now yours

Thanks for agreeing with me you stupid fuck.

>>343922593
Provably wrong, dumbfuck

Reinhardt: hold your shield up for a bit, then die while swinging a hammer and getting focused

Zarya: shield yourself once then die

Roadhog: Hook them onto the point, the opposite of what you want to do

Faggot.
>>
>>343897110
>>detonation time on ult reduced to three seconds
that would just make you die every time when using your own ult
>>
File: Smug Smug.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
Smug Smug.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>343923094
I see you purposely ignored Winston
>>
>>343920410
The competitive scene supports double winston, with double tracer, and double lucio (maybe Lucio and Mercy if they're feeling cheeky) as the top of the meta right now.
Each of these heroes shortcomings built into them (Winston's damage, Tracer's fragility when she commits, Lucio's choice between heal and speed) is lessened to a major degree when there's two of them.
Two Winstons can melt anyone that's not a tank, jumping onto them with no warning, popping two bubbles they need to break before they can be fought off.
You killed one Tracer that's been contesting the point for 5 minutes? There's another. The first will be back before you kill the 2nd.
You want the entire team to move real fast while also constantly healing? Say no more.

The only reason you should ever stack heroes is if you're stacking counters to the other team's stack of 6 Rienhardts or whatever, and it doesn't need to exist in competitive.
Also it stops dillweeds that both pick Genji and tell the other to switch.
>>
>>343902107
you cant get any acheivments with ai teams or versus friends
>>
>>343902159
>Junkrat can do the same, but again, stays perfectly still easy to kill.
Except Junkrat can do the ultimate from behind cover, so being perfectly still is not a big deal unless you are a fucking retard who spam Q the moment the ulti is up.
I would give a small mobility ability to On-Foot Diva though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.