[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this game /v/, what am I into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Dxcover.jpg (125 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
Dxcover.jpg
125 KB, 362x450
Just bought this game /v/, what am I into?
>>
Use the Complete mod.
>>
Remember, you're police.
>>
Prod with the prod
>>
Conspiracies and shenanigans
>>
YOUR APPOINTMENT FEMA SHOULD BE FINALIZED WITHIN THE WEEK I'VE ALREADY DISCUSSED MATTERS WITH THE SENATOR
>>
>>343878143
I take it he was agreeable?
>>
get gmdx

makes the AI not garbage. as well as a bunch of other tweaks.
>>
Do you play Human Revolution before this since HR is a prequel?
>>
Your weenie is about to be rekt by UNATCO m8
>>
>>343878506

Do the new games even care about the continuity of the old games at this point?
>>
>>343878506
Release order.
>>
You've got ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.
>>
>>343878330
OH YES DEFINITELY WHEN TOLD HIM WE COULD GET HIM A VACCINATION HE PRACTICALLY SUCKED ME OFF FOR IT
>>
>>343878583
Mankind Divided is about showing firsthand the transition from semi-idealistic HR to 'everything is fucked' DX, including why the only cyborgs left work for UNATCO (which itself was born from the UN anti-terrorist group Jensen is working for in MD)
>>
>>343878778
WELL THAT'S PRETTY SAVAGE DOOHOHO
>>
>>343878941
OH YES MOST CERTAINLY WHY CONTAIN IT
>>
>>343879005
LET IT SPILL OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS AND ON TO THE STREETS AND THEYLL BE BEGGING FOR A CURE
>>
>>343879103
DESPERATE, YOUR TURN
>>
>Unatco
>I have someone in place
Who was it? Because at least 3 characters from there turn on you.
>>
>>343877638
In Best game
>>
>>343877638
clunky overrated nostalgia fag rpg
>>
Brb reinstallan
>>
>>343879923
He meant manderley. Who else turns on you except goons and him?
>>
>>343879217
DESPERATE
>>
>>343878395
>>343877701

Don't listen to this modfags, just go with the vanilla on the first playthrough. The graphics is dated but you have to go with the original experience.
>>
>>343878506
No
>>
Iron cock
>>
File: 109.jpg (39 KB, 384x385) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
39 KB, 384x385
>>343881919
Don't listen to vanilla faggot, the game has plenty of problems and if you're not likely to replay it in the close future - install GMDX
>>
You can disrupt laser beams with pepper spray/cigarettes
>>
Vanilla game is fine provided you're over 18 years old
>>
>>343882557
Or you can just use saveglitch
>>
>>343878506

Always release order. Besides, Bob Pages presence in HR means nothing if you don't know anything about the original.
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DevelopersForesight/DeusEx

forgive the normie cancer website, but seriously, how many of these did you know of?
>>
A good old game.
>>
whatever happened with revision? i read they fucked it up by doing stupid shit like removing the hand statue and changing shit for the sake of changing it.
>>
>>343882609
DE is my favorite game, but the visuals looked dated even in the 2000, the game has plenty of problems with balance, like the infamous swimming or end-game augmentations that can make you almost invincible, AI is brain fucking dead and there are glitches that are not resolved even in GOTY edition. Why not use a couple of mods while you at it? They don't really affect the important parts of the gameplay.
>>
>>343877638
A NEW AGE!
>>
Paul, I... I
>>
Stick with the GEP Gun.
>>
>>343882609
Today's 19 years old was 3 when DX came out
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.