[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>team goes full one hero >enemy team tryhards and switches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: razer-overwatch-header-mobile.jpg (261 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
razer-overwatch-header-mobile.jpg
261 KB, 1920x800
>team goes full one hero
>enemy team tryhards and switches to their hard counter instead of playing for fun and then shit talks the team trying ot have fun for it
Just when you think no community out there could get worse than LoL, Blizzard has truly done the impossible.
>>
I'm not seeing the problem, hero stacking memelords got what they deserved.
>>
>team goes full one hero
>enemy team also goes full one hero
>they are both the same one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA
>>
>>343877195
>enemy team tryhards and switches to their hard counter instead of losing
>WAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>343877195
>ME UNGA
>TEAM BUNGA
>>
12 zenyattas is some of the most fun I've had playing the game
>>
>>343877195
you made this thread like a week ago op, again i will say if all you wanted to do was shit on league you should have made a thread for that retard.
>>
>>343879938
We did this in Ilios and the match lasted for 30 minutes
>>
>>343877195
I bet you smoke weed, OP.
>>
12 winstons is the best prove me wrong

as long as meme teams stay out of comp, they are always good fun
>>
>>343877195
>go meme comp to try and meme roll the other team
>the team picks a meme comp of your hard counter
>waah stop trying so hard
>>
>>343877195
>it's just a prank, bro!
>>
>>343877195
Literally all of the full games are filled with the annoying pieces of shit that deserve to be hard countered.
>Full Winston
>Full Roadhog
>Full Bastion
Basically just combos designed to make the game not fun for the other team, I'd count full mei there too but I've yet to see it personally.
>>
>>343879938
FUCKING THIS
Our team went full Rein
>ITS TIME FOR JUSTICE
>AH YEAH
>Get to point
> They're all Rein too
>HUH
>HUH
>HAMMER DOWN
>WHOUUU
>FEEL MY POWERRR
God that shit was fun
>>
File: 1453408061545.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1453408061545.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>343877195
>God why can't people just want to lose against my epic meme setup? It's not like you get less exp for losing or anything GOD, fucking tryhards!
>>
>>343877195
>team wants to go full genji, but I stay Lucio for speed support
>Genjis dashing around slashing shit up
>other team goes full Winston to counter
>my team goes full Reaper to counter
>other team goes full Pharah to counter
This went on until we went full circle back to Genjis for the final cap. Great shit.
>>
>Thinking LoL has the worst community
You obviously didn't play HOTS.
>>
>>343878817
this. recently played a game where the attacking enemy team was all hanzo, so three of us switched to winston and spawn camped the shit out of them. it was hilarious. they were salty as fuck.
>>
File: 1463346986465.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463346986465.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>343877195
this weeks brawl has convinced me that pharah is the most fun character in the game.
pharah vs pharah air battles are intense and fun.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.