[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the PS4 Hitbox controller work on PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hitbox.png (287 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
hitbox.png
287 KB, 600x338
Does the PS4 Hitbox controller work on PC?
>>
w-where is the directional stick?
>>
>>343877068
The red buttons.
>>
>>343877156
how does it work? the big red is down?
>>
>>343877414
The big one is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGU1d-cmtuQ
>>
>>343876498
wish thoses things weren't so expensive
>>
I'd love to try one of those, shame they are so expensive.
>>
>>343876498
why not just use your keyboard?
>>
>>343876498
that thing is really fucking weird
and this is coming from someone who uses kb to play fighting games
why is the jump one under and to the side of the other 3 directions?
>>
>>343876498
I have no idea, I guess it should considering I'm using a PS3 hitbox right now
>>
>>343878161
Cheap as fuck to make one yourself.
>>
>>343876498
how the fuck does it crouch
>>
>>343878447
For your thumb. Are you seriously telling me that you dont use space to jump when playing with a keyboard?
>>
>>343878447
Set your hands down without thinking about it in front of you. Your hands turn inward toward each other because your elbows are slightly outward, not tightly down against your sides. You're using your thumb for your fourth finger on the left side, not your pinky.
>>
>>343878447
so you can hit it with your thumb obviously
>>
hitbox is a meme, just get a fight stick
>>
>>343878161
Currently considering if it might be better to just build me own one instead currently.

>>343878338
Sometimes my hand gets lost on the keyboard leaving me scrambling to find the correct keys again. Also this has bigger buttons so my fingers won't be so cramped - easier on the wrist.

>>343878447
It makes some things that are normally impossible/very difficult to do with a stick possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLkWcHcY7FQ&list=PLA4B222224DEFCD80&index=24
>>
>>343878773
oh. suppose one just has to get used to it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.