[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>batmobile constantly >when youre not in the batmobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1080
>batmobile constantly
>when youre not in the batmobile your moving levers and opening doors to get the batmobile inside to where you are so you can use it again

Who's fucking idea was this?
>>
>>343874970
>vehicular combat isn't a small one of segment of the game

They screwed up the moment they decided 3 different battles with different groups of tanks on the way to an objective was a good idea mid mission
>>
>>343874970
i thought batmobile will be used for traversal. I envisioned a huge gotham city.

then the game comes out, and gotham city is laughably small. flying around is still faster and easier.

making the batmobile a "gadget" was the reason why ill never play this game again. finishing it a single time was hard enough but i honestly dont think i can put up with the shitty mundane puzzles and awfully boring vehicular combat ever again.
>>
File: christopher-cao-beyond-ingame-02.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
christopher-cao-beyond-ingame-02.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
>>343874970
also they butchered the beyond suit so bad i cant look at it
>>
>>343875653
>all that cool mech tacticool shit

If I wanted that I would have stuck with the suit in the game. I wanted the goddamn sleek minimalist beyond suit
>>
>>343875653
I don't see why they felt the need to change how they did it in city for alt costumes
>>
>>343874970
It was stupid as fuck, also every single side mission was just doing the same stuff over and over again. One of the most disapointing games this generation

Atleast they halfed the number of riddler trophies from city
>>
>>343875401
This. I replayed Asylum and City a bunch and 100% both games, but I've only played Knight once and have no desire to touch it again.
>>
>Normal combat allows you to use a decent amout of gadget to increase variety, while dodging and attacking between enemis
>Batmobilie combat involves moving right and left to avoid getting shoot at and press the shoot button a couple of times

>Normal stealth involves using a ton of gadgets to trick your enemies, with tons of ways to do stuff
>Batmobile stealth (seriously?!) involed sneaking up on a tank, hit it once and then drive away like a bitch

The Batmobile was a mistake
>>
>>343878865
>batmobile stealth

I haven't even gotten to this. Is this a thing? That giant fucking tank has stealth segments?

This is why you should never listen to fans begging. They wanted open world and we got it. It was okay but didn't have the same atmosphere as asylum. They wanted batmobile we got it. What a mistake.
>>
>>343878116
>have to rescue workers from factory
>spend time platforming to help get my tank inside the facility so it can pull some vent that was releasing toxic gas into my path

Oh for fucksakes, this would have been an ice grenade scenario or something from the previous game but now has stupid ass tank segments instead.
>>
>>343879034
there are some 1 shotting tanks in the game, the only way to take them down is going behind them and keep a button pressed for a few seconds so the batmobile can destroy them
>>
>>343881342
Christ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.