[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Saddest boss fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
pic related.
>>
File: 3bQ5D4K.jpg (33 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
3bQ5D4K.jpg
33 KB, 620x300
HURT ME MORE
>>
>>343873840
More! More!
>>
>>343873524
This thread could literally just be filled with Souls bosses. Trash like >>343873840 doesn't even compare on an emotional level.
>>
>>343874961
It could be, yes.
>>
File: Miguel.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Miguel.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>343873524
>>
File: Old_demon_king_(2).jpg (169 KB, 828x589) Image search: [Google]
Old_demon_king_(2).jpg
169 KB, 828x589
No, anons, we are the demons.
>>
>>343875139
Well I mean... no one never really quite questioned that, it's in your name, sir
>>
File: GK_Terminator.jpg (102 KB, 531x753) Image search: [Google]
GK_Terminator.jpg
102 KB, 531x753
>>343875139
>sympathizing with demons
Heresy
>>
>>343875270

FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>you will never play through the souls series with Bloodborne hunter capabilities

That's the real feel, I just want to fight the False King with dashing.
>>
>>343875357
I still can't beat Gherman ;_;
>>
LISA has a few
>>
>>343876690
Then name them.
>>
File: GARY THE HOT SOUP.png (1 KB, 146x94) Image search: [Google]
GARY THE HOT SOUP.png
1 KB, 146x94
>>343876840
>>
>>343875139
>tfw he uses all of his remaining flame in one last ditch effort to kill you
>after being put out he's so weak and feeble he can't even lift his hammer and can only pitifully swat at you with his arm
>tfw he dies surrounded by the corpses of his brethren and subjects

And then there's the part where you attack a crazed dragon man until he smashes his invisible baby into the ground and goes feral, the part where you fight an eldritch black slime who's using a fan-favorite as a meat puppet while chewing on his ass, and the part where you beat two cripples to death in their bedroom and put one of their severed heads on a throne.

Why are we always the asshole in Souls games?
>>
>>343877497
I'm a bit sad people never get to see that scene. They just go and fucking kill him asap.

That shit is so fucking tragic I literally sat there for 10 minutes feeling terrible even though I shouldn't have to be.
>>
File: Luke Skywalker.jpg (96 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
Luke Skywalker.jpg
96 KB, 900x1300
>>
It's the only thing I've ever known.
>>
>>343873524
This would have been so much better if the entire fight wasn't Garl walking towards a gap too small for him to pass through and lazily smashing his hammer down as his only attack. Is there even a way to lure him into a more open spot to have a real fight?

When it comes to Souls, though, I felt a lot more for Sif and Nameless King.

>>343875098
Yes. This would be my pick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.