[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't this game get more attention /v/? With the exception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: R6S.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
R6S.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
Why doesn't this game get more attention /v/?
With the exception of the shitty ubi servers, this game is far superior to CSGO in almost every way. After playing this I honestly had no idea why anyone was still playing counter strike.
Wasn't a blunder like battleborn but the community is fairly small.
>>
>>343867054
>shitty ubi servers
Isn't it p2p?
>>
>>343867462
I'm not entirely sure. When something fucks up server wise everyone goes on rants about ubi so I just assumed it was theirs.
>>
>>343867462
No, it has dedicated servers, terrorist hunt and custom games with 9 or less players revert to P2P.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 620x827
Dude, it's just a tactical* hide and seek.

*glorified
>>
>>343868104
Have you played it? I have over 200 hours and I can honestly say its much more than that.
>>
File: image.png (742 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
742 KB, 1125x2001
>>343868215
Yeah but not 200 hours. I'm not a faggot.
>>
I wanted to play it but my options were pay $20 for korean-mmo levels of grind or buy it for $40 on sale

not worth it
>>
Just the servers and general ubi stink, I know of friends being understandadly dismissive of the game due to shitty netcode around launch. The beta also turned a lot of people off with technical issues, what made matters worse is that months after launch there were still many...even today there are clear issues.
The actual game design is excellent imo however it's extremely hard to get to grips with, the maps are dense with tons of angles to cover along with potentially new destructable angles, getting to grips with the maps and mechanics takes a lot of time, im still figuring some stuff out 140hrs in.
>>
File: Random HS Dgl.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Random HS Dgl.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>343867054
It has its flaws, but Im still playing it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg

This should help players having trouble but also explaining frustrations with the game.
>>
>>343873714
this guy is a beast
>>
>>343870239
You can get it for $22 on key sites
>>
>>343867054
It was graphically downgraded, its a ubishit product with the sjw shilling, and it is utter shit.
>>
Been debating on buying it for awhile but i heard it was rampant with hackers like the division. I think ubisoft finally got their shit together and implemented an anti cheat for both games.
>>
>>343875719
Its not that big of a problem. Maybe 2% of all my games have had hackers.
>>
>>343875564
full version or the gimped piece of garbage grind-to-unlock shit?
>>
>>343875719
they adopted the 1-infraction, perma ban strat and it's improved a lot.

honestly this is just what all games should do
>>
>>343875719
I play a lot and have only ever seen 1 hacker.
Whats worse is all the bugs and netcode issues that they take forever to fix.
>>
>>343876848
Yeah they were too lenient on bans. Hacking should be a perma ban in any game.
>>
>>343876785
full version
>>
>>343877216
colour me interested again, hot damn.
>>
>>343875860
>>343876907
in my experience every ranked game above gold has hackers so I don't bother with it at all anymore, I play casual which rarely has hackers.
>>
>>343873714
>Tom Clancy's you peak you win
kek
>>
Because it's 50 dollars plus DLC at the moment and I'm not willing to get jewed on a key site like G2A which already got my EA Origin account stolen (though the scammer played himself because he had to spend more money than the value he got on my account, which is to say he got the game he used as bait back)
>>
>>343877449
>Tom Clancy's you peak you win

You mean like every multiplayer shooter?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.