[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK, /V/! Post your ideas for your ideal h-game! Go!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467667693928s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467667693928s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
QUICK, /V/!
Post your ideas for your ideal h-game!
Go!
>>
>>343857875
Basically skyrim but you fuck instead of fight
Also lots of futas ...and lololis ...and centaurs....and futa centaur lolis
>>
>>343857875
I wan to uus da benis in the vagooo
>>
>>343858386

loverslab
>>
>>343858597
Yeah I know about that
Want I'm talking about is like an open world fuck fest where you can do quest's involving sex and and explore and find more things to fuck...not just mods
>>
A grand strategy game but like Corruption of Champions with lots off fucking and body transformations where I can play a futa demon queen out to take over the world through fucking and sending out my futa demon daughters riding my drider daughter cavalry to attack and convert cities.
>>
haha
>>
>>343857875
>Male MC
>Genderbend into female in the first few minutes
>LOTS of different outfits, from lewd to cute
>No Game-over-rape, just in-combat-rape
>>
AA2 with better graphics and some actual gameplay mechanics.
>>
Jak and Daxter slave trainer

You use dark eco to corrupt the women
>>
>>343857875
Any kind of CoC clone where you can make your character feral and the scenes are different when you are.

The more beast pandering the better.
>>
Create-a-Waifu where you can have children that you can be even mildly proud of or who are moderately useful for gameplay.

So Fire Emblem if it was a good game and didn't have pre-written characters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.