[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone played this yet? It comes out on ps4 tomorrow and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Has anyone played this yet? It comes out on ps4 tomorrow and the mechanics look fun but the game itself looks like hot garbage.
>>
Is that Jet Set Radio or something?
>>
>>343842371
From the thumbnail I thought this was fucking Champions Online or some shit
>>
>>343842609
yeah jsrf
>>
>>343842371
what the fuck is this
the graphics look like shit but it looks like it could possibly be a good game
>>
>>343842371
Is this that game that's supposedly by the dude who did the Spiderman 2 movie game web swinging?
>>
>>343842609
>>343842736
Nah, Energy Hook. Apparently it's by the guy that did the Spiderman 2 webslinging. That's why I was hoping it'd be good but I'm worried because there's so little out there about this
>>
>>343842371

>surrounding environment is cel-shaded

A game being cel-shaded doesn't mean literally everything has to be cel-shaded.
>>
>>343842371
just looked up gameplay
looks dope but what's the pricing?
>>
>>343843349
If steam is anything to go off of it'll be 18 bucks
>>
>>343843464
oh sweet that seems pretty reasonable
Is it just swinging around and stuff or is there a story or any sort of content?
>>
File: rockcock 64 emails gayben.png (40 KB, 1164x440) Image search: [Google]
rockcock 64 emails gayben.png
40 KB, 1164x440
>>343842371
isnt that that game rockcock64 was shilling a few years ago? looks like it hardly improved....
>>
>>343843594
No story, just swinging. It's supposed to be in the style of old Tony hawk games where you just do tricks
>>
>>343843646
I haven't seen anything of it since three years ago or so. I actually forgot about it until last week
>>
UNDERSTAND
>>
>>343843862
THE CONCEPT
>>
>>343843898
OF SHILLING THIS MEME GAME
>>
>>343842371
>Look up gameplay trailer
>Oh this looks fun
>Video is heavily disliked and people are bitching about the graphics
Fucking fags
>>
>>343843703
seems cool but will probably wait till a sale or when I have a lot of spending money
>>
>>343844176
what video?
>>
>>343844282
The trailer on sonys channel
>>
>>343844361
I kind of have to agree, the animations look like dogshit, but the gameplay looks great.
kind of sad he couldn't get a better 3d artist/modeler or something
>>
>>343844610
Yeah the animations look super stiff. But the gameplay just looks so fun. I want this to be a good game, but I'm on the fence about this and God Eater so I wanna make sure which one is more appealing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.