[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Star Wars Games Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 9501_front.jpg (55 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
9501_front.jpg
55 KB, 640x908
We had a thread for the best, so how about one for the worst?

No funposting pls
>>
>>343839925
There was an Obi-wan game?
>>
Oh man, fuck that game. Can't believe I was tricked into buying it
Can't believe I was tricked into liking TPM either
>>
>>343839925
it was fun swinging the lightsaber with the stick
>>
>>343841115
I was an adult when TPM came out. I liked it then and I like it now, except for the aging cgi. Which at the time was quite impressive. Podrace is still great though. Easily the best and most unique prequel.

>inb4 a bunch of people who think midichlorians=nanomachines or some shit
>>
>>343841892
Why couldn't the prequels be anywhere near as good as The Clone Wars? That cartoon is top notch.
>>
File: Mastersbox.jpg (214 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Mastersbox.jpg
214 KB, 600x600
Worst fighting game ever, not even joking.
>>
>>343842035
George had a damn filter, that's why. Also more time to develop the characters.
>>
>>343839925
Didn't this game have a parody of the trainspotting speech?
>>
>>343839925
He's holding the blade with his hand.
>>
Rebel Assault II
>>
>>343841892
I like the prequels better than the new one, and I'm not ashamed to say it.

They had some stupid shit in them, but at least they didn't feel like soulless focus-grouped product.
>>
>>343842450
I agree. Even as bad films they felt like films that had a place in the franchise. The first of the sequels just feels like 'hey, time to make more Star Wars'.
>>
Jedi Starfighter was pretty shit
>>
>>343842450
Yeah they're unabashedly George through and through. All the good shit about him as a visionary and all the bad shit about him as a high-functioning autist.

I still say the worst sin is the dialogue. Holy fuck the man cannot write or direct character interaction.

I didn't hate TFA but I only saw it once and have had no desire to revisit it. It feels so utterly pointless at the moment. Perhaps my opinion will change if the sequels are better developed.
>>
i fucking loved this game. using the right stick to control a lightsaber was the shit
>>
>>343842450
Get ready for more muh inclusive shilling with Rebel One.
>>
File: Superbombad.jpg (31 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
Superbombad.jpg
31 KB, 300x428
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>343844207
It was a Lucas Learning game (ya know basically for babies) and I heard it got gutted and rushed out.

Pit Droids, Gungan Frontier, and Droidworks were awesome though.
>>
>>343842187
>Worst fighting game ever

Nope.
>>
File: squishy.gif (2 MB, 267x338) Image search: [Google]
squishy.gif
2 MB, 267x338
>>343842187
>find game in my storage
>tell little brother let's try it
>stupid ass sounding announcer
>unlock other characters
>RING OUT
>Gamorrean guard's special is getting larger
man this game is clunky as Hell. Even that Dragonball game on the Ps1 was better than this haha
>>
>>343841892
I honestly think that that the phantom menace, while being a dog shit movie is the best prequel. It had Qui-Gon Jinn, the only not totally buttfucking retarded character in all the prequels, a simple, not horribly convoluted plot, and a sense of fun instead of boring politics with a few dumb action scenes.

It also introduced some cool original stuff like an underwater city, battle droids, and darth maul, and generally was much more inspired. If it weren't for kid Anakin and Jar Jar binks it'd have been a decent, well-liked movie. Attack of the Clones and ROTS are irredeemable trash though.
>>
>>343844207
holy fuck the warp on that title is making my /gd/ laugh hysterically, what the fuck are they doing? It's literally just distorting in multiple random direction and it's even horrifically off center.
>super bombad racing
what the fuck kind of title is that
>>
File: ogimage.jpg (264 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.jpg
264 KB, 1200x675
>>
The ones based on the Clone Wars, one was a fighting game the other an action game, both sucked balls
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.