[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this game based on these four screenshots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Cd1IjoRWAAAH918-482x600.jpg (112 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
Cd1IjoRWAAAH918-482x600.jpg
112 KB, 482x600
What do you think of this game based on these four screenshots?
>>
I'm waiting OP
>>
I'm waiting for it to go on sale so I can fucking play it
>>
>>343839848
OP must be waiting for it to go on sale too.
>>
>>343839848
Same. nights of azure came out in February and it's now below $20. Sophie will come down in a couple months and then I'll play it.
>>
>>343841289
>atelier
>sale

Maybe on golden week the following year
>>
>>343841671
this.

Atelier games take a very very long time before the price drops.
>>
>>343841959
Bull shit. Atelier physical copy prices drop like fucking rocks. Shallie was $20 new within 6 months. The digital vita games are the ones that don't ever drop.
>>
>>343841671
All the PS3 and Vita games are on sale right now.
>>
How are those 999 quality Items coming along /v/?

You aren't using the 999 quality glitch aren't you?
>>
>>343842607
>You aren't using the 999 quality glitch aren't you?
what's this? I might do this if it's good
>>
>>343841671
Well he's talking about a physical copy I think which is much more likely to drop in price before the digital.
>>
Very mediocre game.
>>
>>343842607
>see arland on /v/ as newfag years a fucking go
>wow this looks cute i should try it
>FUCKING NEET DO YOU EVEN TIME MANAGEMENT AINT GOT NO TIME FOR DAT

game almost gave me ptsd as a neet hikki
>>
>>343843718
Rorona+ is very lenient when it comes to time limits. Once you figure out what to do you'll visit most gathering areas once.
>>
>>343843896
I refuse to lose to the game. I'm no longer a neet so ironically I dont have time to go back and finish it but one day I will
>>
>>343844126
M8, it's a game for little girls. You're either shit at vidya or you didn't read the fucking tutorials.
>>
>>343843896
Rorona Plus is comfy modo in comparison. That said the dusk trilogy got it down better, with the exception of shallie. Ayesha and Escha are top tier.
>>
>>343837302
My replacement for SO5 after playing my friend's copy and finally realizing that game was crap. I'm enjoying this game was more. It's fluffy, comfy, and full or life and joy which makes up for its mediocre flaws. Atlier never pretends to be overly ambitious but the series has made some good changes over the years, thank god. I'm happy.
>>
>>343844275
delete this right now
>>
>>343844476
>dusk trilogy got it down better

Having a shit ton of excessive time with nothing to do is not better. Arland had the perfect pace. Enough time to hit every place and make everything at least once, but you still had to be efficient with your time and not pointlessly go around grinding monsters.
>>
>>343845002
If you really suck at the game then here's a tip. Go through the game, somehow manage to get the normal ending, use your postgame time to craft high quality room items + gear and go into NG+, also sell all your shit from the itembox before you go to NG+ since money also transfers over. Now that you have a decent start you should learn how broken the fucking wholesale mechanic is.
>>
is this yuri
>>
>>343845349
I like comfy though. Arland is a bit stressful until you realize you can just NG+
>>
>>343837302
>these four screenshots
>zero screenshots
I am annoyed
>>
>>343845349
>this delusional
Arland gave you a ton of extra time too, only shitters ever had any issues with the time limits.
>>
Atelier games are fucking trash, no screenshots needed
>>
>>343844909
Is SO5 genuine kusoge? I collect these things for a living, but I want to know that it belongs in my collection with the likes of Agarest.
>>
>>343846021
You're right, but you don't have to be so rude about it.
>>
>>343845628
I said it was the perfect pace nigga. That includes some leisure exploring time.
>>
>>343841671
>Atelier
>Going on sale
The only time Amazon lowered their price was to compete with GameStop, whom was selling Shallie for $19.99. Amazon didn't even go that low.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1127x1497) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1127x1497
>Anon teach me how to play atelier!

How do you respond?
>>
>>343846978
/v/'s filled with casuals. She'd be the one teaching us things.
>>
>>343846978
That chink bitch can fuck right off with this guy >>343843718
>>
Every game that I have played with a time limit just ends up making it seem like a waste of time at some point. I stopped playing a few Rune Factory games and Totori Plus due to that reason. Do people honestly feel like time limits have ever been a good feature in video games?
>>
>>343846379
It isn't that bad. Just amazingly mediocre. World is way too small though.
>>
File: 1467261495436.png (153 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467261495436.png
153 KB, 600x600
>>343847272
>games about not wasting your time are timewasters
>>
>>343846978
>3ds rorona

Fuck off whore
>>
>>343847527
>not wanting to play atelier astrid
>>
>>343846379
Opinions on the game range from shit to mediocre to average at best. Depends on your standards and anons that have none will defend it but its not really a good game.
>>
>>343847498
>games about not wasting your time are timewasters
I don't mean the game itself are a waste of time, but rather you reach a part in the game where you are wasting time just to progress. In theory, this shouldn't be an issue in a timed game, but in practice it is a bigger problem with timed games. If you only have so much time in the game, then that means you need to allow extra time in order for the game to be beatable by the masses, instead of just being beatable by a few people.
>>
>>343841289
Where is it for below $20?
>>
>>343849020
Amazon yesterday it was $19.xx new
>>
>>343846379
Kusoge? If you enjoyed Agarest War, you might like this and you might not. Very different game and style. I'm a Disagea fag but Star Ocean wasn't for me. Atelier's comfiness redeems the series for me a bit. Star Ocean only has its battle system for redemption but that system still got super boring after 10 hours in. Would have been better if it didn't take itself seriously and was just some moe shit over a space opera.
>>
Why are atelierfags such bullies? As evidenced ITT?
>>
>>343849381
What do you expect? You come into a thread about a game that's for little girls, openly admitting that you suck dick at it. You probably felt arousal when you were called out and wanted him to push you even further.
>>
>>343849381
Because they honestly think following a guide to beat a bullshit time limit makes them better than you and that that is good game design
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.