[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was the bigger ruse, Halo 5 or MGSV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 1484x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 1484x1484
Which was the bigger ruse, Halo 5 or MGSV
>>
MGSV only because there were a far larger amount of idiots who deluded themselves into thinking it may be good.
>>
>>343835586
>stop liking what i dont like!
>>
>>343836813
You don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway, OP, I don't care about Metal Gear, but Halo 5's Hunt the Truth was bullshit. It was a genuinely good podcast series that seemed like it was leading up to something big, like a civil war or something. What we actually ended up getting was a minor misunderstanding that could have been explained in 30 seconds.
>>
>>343836284
But it had the best gameplay in the series and best stealth gameplay period.
>>
>>343836813
I don't mind that people like those games. I loved MGSV but was severely disappointed in Halo 5.

>>343837027
Yeah. Halo 5 couldn't have been farther away from what Halo used to be pre Reach. I bought the limited collectors edition with that stupid statue, and ended up selling it.

>>343837150
I wish they had just done like 10 missions that were the size of Camp Omega but in different locales, i.e. Tropical, desert, urban, Arctic, and jungle levels with Ground Zeroes type side missions that add replayability. Would have been way, way better.
>>
>>343835586
Halo 2
>>
I dont know anyone who thought that fucking
halo 5
was going to be some revolutionary change in the halo plot

but god do I know the amount of lost souls who were so very intrigued by those goddamn trailers
Just straight up fucking lies in that shit. Literal cut content and storyline, all possibly because of fucking konami
/thread
>>
>>343835586

Halo 5 default wins because MGSV's twist was figured out before the game even came out. I am still fucking shocked that /v/ predicted Medic Boss all the way back to Ground Zeroes.
>>
>>343837150
That's MGS4 whiteboi
>>
File: redditfags on Halo 5.png (11 KB, 790x100) Image search: [Google]
redditfags on Halo 5.png
11 KB, 790x100
>>343835586
Anybody who thought Halo 5 would be good after 4 deserved to be disappointed. It bombed so hard it's now free to play for a few weeks. A former system selling game is now relegated to "pls come check it out".
>>
>>343838758
If Halo ever went back to Halo 2/3 style arena shooting without bullshit abilities and retarded weapons and vehicles, I would never play another game ever again. Same if CoD goes back to a more barebones game like CoD4/WaW.
>>
>>343839051
Same here, but we're a dying breed. Casuals have clamored for hamster wheel unlocks, skins, and double sawed-off shotguns as secondary weapons and there won't be a turning back for quite some time. Just find decent games that avoid that shit.
>>
>>343839453
I get really sad when I think about the disaster that was MCC. Godawful menus, unreliable multiplayer. I didn't get to play Halo 2 back in 04 when it was big, but 343i took that dream of being able to play it online and flushed it down the toilet.
>>
>>343835586
Mgs
>>
Hunt the Truth's first season was one of the best narratives in video game related Media to date. The second season was meh. Halo 5 was wtf tier
>>
Halo because MGS5 was actually good as fuck despite it being cut short.
Halo 5 was a fucking joke
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.