[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking stop playing Dark Souls II My original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Classes_-_Dark_Souls_II_Beta.png (1 MB, 1533x651) Image search: [Google]
Classes_-_Dark_Souls_II_Beta.png
1 MB, 1533x651
I can't fucking stop playing Dark Souls II

My original playthrough is at 200 hours; I had a fucking blast roleplaying as a dark knight character using hexes and scythes; I dropped the game when everyone else did but my buddy started playing it when he came over and it's fun as fuck watching him learn to play and setting up his character.

There are so many fucking options in this game that I've made three fucking more characters and played through the entire game including DLC with them (Bow only, Lance Miracles, Blue Flame Sorcerer) and I STILL find myself planning new characters on mugenmonkey and fashion-souls.com

I'm excited because I have another friend visiting this weekend and I want him to start a character so I can watch him progress; shit's fun as fuck because the build variety is vaster than the pacific ocean, I can't pull myself away from this fucking game help me
>>
>>343830502
That's cool man, but you should send this to a friend and not /v/. Cause /v/ isn't a friend and they don't give a shit if you're having fun with a game or not and tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>343830502
fuck off
>>
File: 1417471429359.png (413 KB, 1020x912) Image search: [Google]
1417471429359.png
413 KB, 1020x912
>>343830739
>>343831807
>>
>>343830502
Sorry your opinion doesnt comply with the hivemind, thread will be ignored
>>
File: 1464744085185.jpg (105 KB, 881x758) Image search: [Google]
1464744085185.jpg
105 KB, 881x758
>mfw his friend will probably hate the game if he played ds1, des or bb because ds2 sucks compared to them
>>
>bow only

That's the most unfun build you could possibly make. I tried one myself and gave up at Lost Bastille because it was so mind numbingly dull.
>>
File: 1461793145857.png (226 KB, 576x699) Image search: [Google]
1461793145857.png
226 KB, 576x699
>>343830502
>Dark Souls
>Roleplaying

And DaS2 of all games.
>>
>>343830502
How the hell do I deal with weapons breaking before getting to the boss? I like to 2hand axes and ultra greatswords but because the weapons break after a few mob packs I can't do this. I find myself using one handed swords only because they last a lot longer. What the fuck do I do? go back to dark souls 1?
>>
>>343834090
Throw in some overwatch rants and BAM it will most likely become a sticky.
>>
>>343835102
Oh look it's this meme again.
>>
>>343835510
Repair Powder/Repair Spell
There's a ring in Lost Bastille that reduces durability damage.
Stop hitting corpses. Stop attacking after an attack kills a foe, hitting them as they drop to the ground counts as hitting a corpse.
Take more than one decent weapon.
Use different weapons for different foes.
>>
>>343835510

Get a second weapon. Your weapon should last most levels without breaking if you're careful, but that's probably not an option with great weapons since you'll be clanging on a lot of walls.
>>
>Enjoying a game
fucking pathetic
>>
DS1 is superior to DS2 in so many ways I don't even know where to fucking begin senpai.

Although I do admit the quality dropped after S&O.
>>
>>343830502
is this bait
>>
>>343836172
I'm not that guy, and while I do agree with you, DS2 does have the best variety.
I don't care for variety personally, but hey, some people do, and I'm glad OP's having fun.
Now, why'd he post this shit on /v/ of all places... no idea.
>>
>>343835510
Stop hitting walls 500,000 times like a retard.
>>
File: Poisoned.png (6 KB, 124x127) Image search: [Google]
Poisoned.png
6 KB, 124x127
>>343835102
That smug fucking mercy face goddamnit I hate her fucking face so much.

She looks like something Pixar shat out in 5 minutes.

She looks like a stereotypical bitch co-ed that would be doing one of those meat is murder rants standing on her fucking little soapbox feeling superior to everyone else.

She looks like the kind of person that would get a kick out of watching fat people at the gym with that exact fucking face. They're just trying to better themselves and there's captain bitch bitching about like a smug little bitch.

God I fucking hate her. And I don't even play overwatch. Looks too much like Disney for me to get into.
>>
I also love DS2. It's definitely a worse game than DS1, as a whole, but DS2 has so much different stuff that it has a lot of replay value. Its length and (somewhat) nonlinearity also contribute to this. And then there's the glorious DLC....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.