[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing game >have save file >sister wants to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dragon warrior monsters.png (454 KB, 483x360) Image search: [Google]
dragon warrior monsters.png
454 KB, 483x360
>playing game
>have save file
>sister wants to play
>she might fuck something up
>try to explain to parents about save files and permanent loss
>dad understands
>tells sister it's illegal for girls to play gameboys

You ever had to be nice to your sibling and let them fuck with your saves or games?
>>
My sister was never really interested in games.
>>
I played co-op/versus games as a kid when my siblings wanted to play games as well. I left the single player stuff when I was playing by myself.
>>
Growing up I always had to play with my sisters and cousins, so I only had games with 2 players. Lots of sports games , racing games, wwe games, and mortal combat. I only had crash bandicoot racing
>>
OH FUCK DRAGON WARRIOR MONSTERS THREAD
>>
>>343826038
I wish /v/ was capable of having a civilized DWM thread. /vr/ would be a better bet.
>>
>>343825362
my sister understood very well considering she was the older sibling
didn't stop her from accidentally saving over them anyway
>>
I didn't have a memory card with my first console (ps1) my parents thought it was stupid to spend another $20
>>
>>343827107
Kids will never know how it feels to try and finish crash bandicoot in one sitting.
>I made it to second to last boss in warped but thunderstorm happened and got too scared so I turned ps1 off and and went to my mum
>mfw I realised house is sturdily built and won't give away to a stupid gust of wind
>go and turn ps1 back on and start over.
>>
>>343825362
Once I let my brother play FF3 for the DS and told him to be careful about not saving over my file since it had all the final weapons and whatnot. A few months later i got it back from him and started playing. True to his word, he didn't save over my file, and his own file had all the end game stuff. I started a new game and when I went to save the cursor was pointing at my file (in slot 1) instead of his (in slot 2) so I pressed down and clicked save, realizing only afterwards what had happened. I told him about it and he just laughed.
>>
>>343826772
DQ5 is a better DWM than DWM
>>
My sister hid my gbc in the bin, thinking I'd find it next time I threw something away. It just got thrown out.
>>
>>343825362
>get Nintendogs as my 2nd-ish DS game
>play for hours, spent a shitload of hours on it during road trips and shit
>get 3 fully-trained dogs, one for each type of competition (disc comp., lure coursing, obedience trial)
>life's good
>one day cousins that lived in some other state come over to see us for the first time
>cousin looks at me playing
>"aww look at the cute dogies! :3"
>let her play because I figure she might like it
>fast forward 2 hours later
>come back to see my game
>all dogs gone
>she fucking deleted all my dogs, bought a fucking Chihuahua and named it "dai$y<3"
>my face turns red, some tears start to come out
>I want to fucking scream at her but I contain myself because her and my parents are in the room
>I just took the DS from her hands and closed it without saying a word to her
>sold the game afterwards
>>
>>343828250
Did you kill her?
>>
>>343829965
No but I asked her what the fuck was her problem when our parents left and she told me there were no other dogs.
>>
>>343828250
>getting fannyblasted over Nintendogs

At what point did you realize you were gay?
>>
>>343830662
Nintendogs came out 11 years ago, anon. I was pretty young at that age.
Anyone would go berserk over getting any save data deleted from any game, specially after countless hours of playing.
>>
File: bort.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
bort.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>specifically tell little brother not to delete/overwrite my save
>he does it anyway and denies all knowledge of ever having been told not to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.