[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people shit all over Battleborn for getting shadowed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: paladins_logo.jpg (87 KB, 612x417) Image search: [Google]
paladins_logo.jpg
87 KB, 612x417
Why do people shit all over Battleborn for getting shadowed by Overwatch when this game exists?
>>
Because Paladins is not a 60$ game.
>>
>>343813750
are those new skins for Mercy, Torbjorn, and Reinhardt?
>>
>>343813750

How is paladins?
>>
>>343813750
because battleborn were marketing their game like its the next big halo release and its full price with microtransactions
>>
All I can see hear taste or smell is overwatch

pls
>>
>>343813750

Because Paladins is a F2P game while Battleborn is priced as an AAA launch title while being the same shit.
>>
>>343813750
the new update is pretty gud
Poor man's overwatch but fun.
>>
>>343814108
Last time I played, incredibly boring
>>
>>343814108
The worst game I have ever played. It is extremely boring. If you think Overwatch is casual, wait until you try Paladins. There is almost no actual control for the character. There is no skill ceiling. You just hold left click.
>>
>>343813750

>actually have a friend named Cassie that looks like her but with brown hair
>>
>>343815639
I ate out her ass last night.
>>
Because Battleborn challenged overwatch on twitter and flopped.
>>
Battleborn would've done fine if it was a free to play game. It was set up that way anyway.
It's really kind of disgusting to have a game with a $50 price tag also force you to unlock characters in a multiplayer game, pay currency for inventory slots, and for characters after the game's release. When the wave girl came out didn't they say she was one of 4 "free" characters?
I mean holy shit, if you pay $30 for SMITE you get all the characters now and forever as soon as they're released, on top of all the free game/premium currency you're rewarded by playing the game normally in order to buy skins for your favorite characters. And they're usually big visual overhauls, not shitty recolors like Battleborn.
Talking about skins if you wanted unique taunts in Battleborn you had to get each characters lore, not awful until you look at the requirements for some of them. Mellka's last goal was killing 1000 of the story mode shadow monsters with her garbage claw attack that always gets caught on terrain and has a 16sec cooldown.
>>
>>343814108

It's Overwatch, but worse in every possible way. IT had this weird card system in which they reinvent every patch so trying to find out the best "deck" is pointless as your progress resets every 2-3 weeks.

Also you can't switch out your character when you choose them so if you just so happened to get counterpicked, you're shit outta luck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.