[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can teach me about other N64 games what Pannenkoek2012 has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mario 64 with aWhat.png (192 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mario 64 with aWhat.png
192 KB, 800x600
Who can teach me about other N64 games what Pannenkoek2012 has taught me about Mario 64? Parallel universes, enemy brainwashing, currency manipulation, cloning, and gravity control.
>>
Lots of insane shit like that with Zelda of Timeocarina Time
>>
File: 1461327669575.png (436 KB, 720x740) Image search: [Google]
1461327669575.png
436 KB, 720x740
>>343794229
>Zelda of Timeocarina Time
>>
I know everything about Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Banjo-Kazooie.

I could do what he did, but I'd need a mic and editing software and I have no job.

Sorry senpai. I know I disappointed you.
>>
>>343795704
What counts as a 'high-profile video game'?
>>
I can.
BUT FIRST-
>>
>>343795725
Tell me something that no normal person would know about either game
>>
>>343795805
triple a releases i'd guess
>>
I still dont get it, is he retarded or a genius?
>>
>>343795805

>Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault - PlayStation 4
>4.3 out of 5 stars (18)
>$24.80
>In Stock. Offered by Amazon.com exclusively for Prime members.

So basically whatever they think they can get away with

>>343796224
He's an "idiot savant."
>>
>>343796329
So all his shtick about 0,5 presses and paralel worlds is correct and people are just giving him shit for not putting it in more eloquent terms?
>>
Does Mario have the most autistic fanbase now?
>>
>>343796602
Basically, but I think it's more of people pushing it as a meme more than making fun of him. He's just a normal guy who likes Super Mario 64 and knows enough about computers and the software to share his knowledge and enjoyment of the game with the world.
>>
>>343795940
I assume you mean the Zeldas,

>Ocarina of Time,
There's three ways to get into the Fire Temple. You can do this in OoT3D or OoT.
1. The normal way.
2. You jump from the top of Death Mountain Cavern, fall on the blue block, and use the Scarecrow's Song with the Longshot.
3. You get the Longshot, and blow up the boulders and then use it by standing on the edge of the first support beam for the bridge (the one you shoot over to cross it)., to shoot under the rock bridge. The game will reward you with 20 rupees for skipping Sheik.

>Majora's Mask
You can burrow into the dirt in Romani Ranch as Deku Scrub Link. This is because the ranch was originally going to be attacked by a swarm of Stalchilds, not aliens.

So if you ran out of arrows, while shooting them, you could burrow into the dirt and pop out when a bunch were standing over you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.