[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I've been getting the itch to get back into WoW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: meorc_face.jpg (20 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
meorc_face.jpg
20 KB, 200x250
>tfw I've been getting the itch to get back into WoW

How do you fight the urge to make the same mistakes over an over again?
>>
File: dicker junge.jpg (110 KB, 760x766) Image search: [Google]
dicker junge.jpg
110 KB, 760x766
By playing good games.
>>
How do you still have urges to play it after witnessing the disaster expansions post wotlk?
>>
Play on a private server for a while, that gets rid of it. I just made a fresh character today, I'll probably level for a little, maybe even max, and quit again.
>>
>>343790213
do drugs, the urge of playing video games will end
>>
>>343790213
I don´t know.

I can´t tell you how to live.
>>
>>343790519
WoTLK was a disaster itself.
>>
>>343791993

It wasn't though.
>>
>>343790213
It's not like it'll kill you or anything.

Just log in for like 10 minutes a day like I do to do garrison missions for gold to buy tokens, that way if you ever get the itch to play it you won't be paying money out of pocket.
>>
>>343792149
Wotlk had worse pvp than CATA
>>
>>343792326
But Isle of Conquest and Strand are really good
>>
>ITCH FOR WORLD OF WARCRAFT

PLAY A BETTER MMO LIKE RAGNAROK ONLINE

JESUS FUCK WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>343790213
Start the game, level a character till 20. If you had fun and would repeat the same things you just did the last few hours resub.

Usually cures me of any need to resub.
>>
>>343790213

Play on a private server, the grind will most likely kill off your urge and at least it won't cost you money.
>>
>How do you fight the urge to make the same mistakes over an over again?
i remind myself that cataclysm exists, and know there is no world to go back to

it's as if the game shut down, like many other mmos do
there's no going back to the world that took so much of your atention
>>
>>343791993
Only post Ulduar
>>343792326
>pvp
oh
>>
How do you "get back" into something that doesn't exist anymore?
>>
Who /addicted/ here?

Whatcha gonna play in Legion lads?
>>
>>343790213
I sent Blizz a ticket saying I loved the movie and was itching to try it again. I needed to try it for a day or two before I could commit to $15. I played up the broke college kid angle.

Those dumb niggers sent me a whole month free. I played for 3 hours and haven't touched it since.

Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>343793697
Planning on playing a monk with my priest friend for leveling at least. Guess I'll get my lock up there if the rest of my 3s team comes back
>>
go play kronos,fag
>>
>>343793697

I want to play D-Hunter but it looks so ridiculously boring.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.