[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picked this up in the Steam sale, and I like it, aside from having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sanandreas.jpg (198 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
sanandreas.jpg
198 KB, 1280x1024
Picked this up in the Steam sale, and I like it, aside from having no checkpoints. It's such a drag doing stuff over, driving all the way back, losing all your weapons. It's annoying. People can say what they want, but GTAV is a much better game because it has a checkpoint system.
>>
>>343780401
Nah, only VC and IV are better than SA. GTAV was good but the worst of them all.
>>
I'm pretty that TBoGT had a checkpoint system too
>>
>>343780661
Never played that, but that sounds good
>>
Tf do you need a checkpoint system? Fucking noon, San Andreas is the greatest GTA game.
>>
>playing the steam version

Enjoy your removed songs.

Uninstall, refund, torrent the .iso, install that instead.

Also install Things To Do In San Andreas.
>>
>>343780401
Game was made in 2004/2005 so what did you expect? Games then wasn't casual as they are nowadays with checkpoints every 20 metres or spamming f5 like in bethesda/cdp games.
>>
>>343781146
Because doing everything over because of a cheap death is annoying.
>>
>>343781247
Anon, you a busta.
>>
Losing progress and items when you die encourages you to not play recklessly. All your problems with the game would be solved by not being shit.
>>
>>343781202
To be fair, not enjoying the radio stations so far. So I guess that isn't a bad thing lol
>>343781223
Yeah, that's true. Its outdated nature shines.
>>343781449
I got that reference
>>
>>343780401
>It's such a drag doing stuff over, driving all the way back, losing all your weapons
git
gud
>>
>>343780401
Git gud or fuck off, neo-/v/ underages.
>>
The only thing you have to watch out for in SA is flipping your mission car over. Other than that, you shouldn't be having any trouble.
>>
How come /v/ loves GTA SA but avoids San Andreas Multiplayer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmya7uiACvk
>>
>>343783120
Because GTA is one of those games where a controller is superior to mkb
>>
>>343783120
because its nothing but brazilians and eastern europeans dipshit
>>
>>343783120
i played that with sa goons back in the day
>>
>>343783120
Same reason nobody likes GTA5O
>>
>>343783120

who says i don't? beats the hell outta V's mp
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.