[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nintendo NX and power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: download (5).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
This is kind of a message to PC gamers. I'm a Nintendo Noble (what I have been called by PC master racers) always have been and will continue to be, and while I don't PC game (I'm saving up to builld a gaming PC) I have always respected it, and I recognize it is superior than a potato box or plapstation. I recommend watching this video about Nintendo and the PC master race: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMIpkMTFVc

Anyways, the main point in that video is that Nintendo consoles don't focus on power, and how that's a good thing. I agree- if you want power, go with a PC. I want those Nintendo games and their innovative experiences, so I play Nintendo. If you want a PS4 or Xbox One instead.... why? What's the difference between the two? They're both just PC's with less abilities. Nintendo always tries to be different, and sacrifices power- but in the next generation, that may not be okay.

I want the NX to be powerful- NOT because I want the best looking games, but because I think Nintendo needs a powerful console to succeed (and I want those third party games). When the NX comes out, you'll hear people touting its power, Nintendo gamers that previously stated they didn't care about graphics.

When that day comes, PC master race, don't hate on us for it, it's really the console peasants that want power's fault.
>>
File: ok.jpg (56 KB, 623x457) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
56 KB, 623x457
>>
>>343778481
>Nintendo doesnt focus on power and thats a good thing!
>Cant wait for NX to have more power!
>Nintendo can do nothing wrong!
>XBone and PS4 are useless! Its not like they have third party support that doesnt cater to PC!
>>
The sonygger false flagging is reaching new heights now that ps4 is fading into irrelevancy .
>>
>>343778742
I mean that that's good for the consumer that wants something different. The only reason I want a powerful Nintendo console is so Nintendo doesn't lag behind.If Nintendo didn't need to, then I would be fine with that.
>>
>>343778742
Xbox and Playstation are actually just poor people's choices for PC though. The difference in quality now is so great that multiplats are essentially PC exclusives. That's how it is.

And while Halo and Uncharted are effectively $400 games, Nintendo will always have its fun and innovative 1st party titles to not just carry their respective consoles, but hoist them triumphantly in the air.
>>
>>343778891
Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
>>
>>343779578
Ye.
>>
>>343779250
Announcing that you have reported a post is against the rules, anon

http://4chan.org/rules
>>
Who started this PC +wiiu master race meme? I seriously want to know.
>>
>>343780694

PC + PS4
>assassin's creed and assassin's creed

PC + Xbox 720p
>assassin's creed and assassin's creed

PC + Wii U
>literally everything and mario and zelda and smash bros. and bayonetta and etc.
>>
Something something Reggie
Something something Not about specs
Something something bluner
>>
>>343780694
those who have buyers remorse
>>
File: 1467436785638.png (226 KB, 576x699) Image search: [Google]
1467436785638.png
226 KB, 576x699
>>343778481
>>
>Bloodboring
>Unoriginal 4

Literally what other exclusives does the PS Quadruple have? Meanwhile, Xbone only has Gaylo 5 and Sunshit Overrated.
>>
>>343778481
is this what summer underage faggots look like?
>>
>>343781438
>its a post praising sony/lambasting another company
>deluded fanboys
>its a post lambasting sony/praising another company
>falseflaggers
>>
>>343780968
this.
>>
>>343781803
Reply unmeant
>>
>>343781675
Pretend for a second that I didn't make clever and accurate mockeries of the titles and tell me what other games those consoles have. How many exclusives does a console need for you to buy it? 1? 2?
>>
>>343782001
I agree. I buy nintendo consoles because of their exclusives.
>>
>>343778481
>Nintendo Noble

LOL

More like Nintoddler. I'm a true PC gamer, have been all my life, and I can tell you that we don't respect you, we rate you on the same scale as macfags, you are literally one-step above furries and footfags, and thats not a good thing.
>>
File: 1467490032179.jpg (142 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1467490032179.jpg
142 KB, 500x449
>>343782238
>>
>>343778481
You are a falseflagging sonygger but you are ironically right.

I have a pc to play games.
I have a nintendo machine to play nintendo games until they emulators are advanced enough.

I will buy probably buy a NX as long as its not another half assed wannabe-pc console like ps4/one. Which have all disadvantages of pc and all the disadvantages of consoles packed togather.
>>
>>343782238
Why don't you like Nintendo gamers?
>>
>>343782238
>fell for the bait
>>
>>343778827
This right here.
>>
I would agree with the PC + Nintendo combo if Nintendo didn't shit the bed this gen. I used to have both a Wii U and a PC. I sold the Wii U. It has really no value, very few titles, the gamepad gimmick is not that amazing either. It's still fairly expensive for what it actually is.

Hell I'm going to say this and be a bit controversial: I think the Wii provided me with more hours of fun than I would ever have on that. You want me to buy another Nintendo console, they better make another gamecube.
>>
>>343780968

PS4 = DoAX3, Persona 5, Street Fighter V, Yakuza 0, etc.

X1 = Scalebound, Dead Rising 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, etc.
>>
>>343783085
>Nice pc games bro
>>
>>343783049
>You want me to buy another Nintendo console, they better make another gamecube.

Fuck off. They need another Wii for me to play it not that Wii reject Wii U.
>>
>>3437830
>You want me to buy another Nintendo console, they better make another gamecube.

This shit right here.
>>
>>343778481
this is even more obvious than the images of the guy with the mario hat.

do you actually think you're fooling anybody?

are you really that insecure that you need to make these kinds of falseflag posts to give yourself the opponent you so crave?
>>
>>343783392
I'm confused, elaborate.
>>
File: pc to consoles.jpg (94 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pc to consoles.jpg
94 KB, 500x281
>>343778481
>When that day comes, PC master race, don't hate on us for it

Can you console fags understand 1 thing?

We. Don't. Fucking. Care.

We are focusing on PC and PC only. We don't even think about you.
>>
>>343783327
The Wii was better but we can all agree that between the forced wiimote on some games that would probably do better without and the release of the worst Metroid (so far) along with the last two years of maybe Skyward Sword and literally nothing else just felt like utter shit.

Well, it had some hidden gems too. Which Wii U doesn't.

The thing is that Nintendo right now only seems relevant with handhelds and even so the 3DS has been so far inferior (not as awful though) to the DS which had several dozens of good titles.
>>
>>343778481
someone pls tell me that channel is a satire

holy fuck
>>
>>343778481
Well seeing as Nintendo NX will be using AMD Polaris, I don't think you have to worry too much on power.
>>
>>343783597
okay, any posts that use the feels guy adorned with any kind of hat signifying a represented fanbase are pretty much all guaranteed to be falseflag posts, so you don't take any of them seriously, it's just another layer of shitposting.

this guy is taking it to the next level and trying to paint an image of all nintendo fans to 4chan, and it doesn't even come across as mildly sincere, it is wildly obvious.

I guess it comes with the majority of us being anonymous for so many years that it's easier to pick up on bullshit like that.

Just think about it like this; who is the person posting, actually posting this for?

I feel falseflaggers are posting these things for themselves, trying to bait similar ideals so they can convince themselves that they're right, it's a move that only someone incredibly insecure in their own opinions would do.
>>
>>343783928
Oh I see your point. Sorry for the outburst there. But yeah you're right. Another GameCube would be nice. The Wii didn't have the better Zelda game but it did have the better Mario game since I enjoyed Galaxy over Sunshine.
>>
>>343784351
I'm just saying, sure I know the gamecube wasn't a success in the market and lacked some of the third party support and the catalog was smaller but quite a few of those titles were worth buying even at full price. You had a little console that was capable of rendering pretty decent graphics, focused on games that were mostly fully optimized, had decent loading times and such.
>>
>>343783085
I'm going to at least respect this post. None of those appeal to me and it looks like a choice between weeb shit and dudebro shit but I have to respect the fact that there are more than one or two exclusives for each that has an actual fanbase.
>>
>>343784162
Uh.. where's the feels guy? I didn't use him.

I was trying to be sincere about it, anyways.
>>
>>343785868
Yeah I have a feeling NX will look like a sphere like GC looked like a cube.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.