[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: autistic video game shit you did IRL >in highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: trolls01-large.jpg (113 KB, 689x615) Image search: [Google]
trolls01-large.jpg
113 KB, 689x615
ITT: autistic video game shit you did IRL

>in highschool
>used to squat down in the troll stance
>would even put my fingers together so they looked like troll hands
>>
Everyone ran like Sonic once
>>
>>343760796
Kurwa that's a weak squat
>>
>being a slav is autistic
Well, I guess you are right.
>>
I used to tell my ex-military history teacher about how I used the defense knife in Resident Evil 0.

you know, like I was cool like him
>>
File: asiansquat.jpg (21 KB, 155x240) Image search: [Google]
asiansquat.jpg
21 KB, 155x240
>>343760956
>>343760928
Slavs stole that squat from the gooks though.
>>
I had a friend who always held his gun like Solid Snake when we were prentending to be soldiers.

Even then I thought it was autistic as fuck.
>>
>>343761738
There's nothing wrong with snake's posture though
>>
When i was 4 i imitated Axel's fighting moves from Streets of Rage.

>Tfw you win a kindergarden fight while shouting Grand Upper!
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>would even put my fingers together so they looked like troll hands
>>
>>343760928
Poles don't squat.
>>
>Would go out of the shower naked
>Put only socks on me
>start running on the hallways like Shadow
>>
I used to leave class with a mate of mine to 'go to the bathroom' and go to the other side of the school, pretending to be soldiers or spies or some shit, trying to avoid being seen.

I knew it was fucking stupid, but better than sitting in class.
>>
>>343760796

Coincidentally(or not) that also looks exactly like the stereotypical squat for japanese delinquents.

So even without knowing, you were still doing it right. Did you get a long jacket and a piece of buckwheat to chew on?
>>
>>343762798
Shadow did that? Huh I must have missed that part of the game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.