[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helldivers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hell.jpg (43 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
43 KB, 460x215
Why isn't anyone playing this?

It's like Magicka meets Warhammer 40k
>>
>>343757237
>it's like magicka meets starship troopers
fixed
>>
>>343757237
It's fun but very limited content and only the bug levels are actually enjoyable.

Everyone dropped it when Alienation came out because alienation is hands down the game that helldivers should have been.
>>
>>343757568
>console exclusive
haha shut the fuck up autist
>>
>>343757237
I really want some new DLC with new planets and enemies. I mean I really enjoy this game but I feel like I've seen everything by this point.
>>
>>343757237
It's mechanics are a bit shit and the weapons don't have enough variety.
>>
>>343757753
It's true though, I played helldivers for hours but it just doesn't have enough content.

Alienation plays identically but has far far more weapons and is more difficult with much more interesting enemy variants and a much bigger better designed world with campaign.
>>
>>343757753
This is a highlight post of supreme fox and grapes. Enjoy being part of the single platform pleb race
>>
I read that it's grinding hell.
>>
>steamcharts
>currently 1150 playing helldivers
>450 playing battleborn
>>
>>343758231
My sides
>>
>>343757753
Helldivers began as a console exclusive...
If you've only just picked up the scraps of fun from this sale whilst everyone has moved onto better games then it is you who is the autisty
>>
It gets quite boring past 20 hours.

Even less if you play without the DLCs.

Even less if you play alone.
>>
File: 1419096649151.jpg (95 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1419096649151.jpg
95 KB, 900x506
>>343757237
Because it's a fun little game but has no longevity. People played it for a while and then moved on.
The "high-level" play isn't really interesting because of how intentionally random and uncontrollable the game is by design, and there's no way to start a new character to experience that hobo phase grind again.

I sort of appreciate that they made a game that on the surface looks like a dime-a-dozen mindless twinstick shooter, but is in reality a super hard tactical team experience that require synchro swimming levels of coordination, but it gets tiring and sometimes you just want to turn your brain off and just mow down a bunch of bugs. Which incidentally is exactly what half of the entire playerbase is doing at any given time on difficulty 1-4 Bug planets.
>>
>>343758175
It's really not. Only the higher ranks past 20 require an absurd amount of exp and they're purely decorative. You unlock all the vital equipment in the early ranks or by simply clearing planets that you are able to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.