[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There should be a way to see how everyone is doing in the team.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: OW.jpg (129 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
OW.jpg
129 KB, 1024x769
There should be a way to see how everyone is doing in the team. If people don't want stats shown as in say, CS:GO, there should at least be an option to see which medals people are currently having midgame.

People are currently treating Overwatch like some kind of a card game, forgetting that individual skill tops "counters". I've had people rage and whine because I was playing certain heroes that didn't "fit" the current situation, even tho I had a big impact on the outcome of the game.

How do you guys feel about this? Should there be easier to see how everyone is doing on the team aside from the "on fire" mechanic?
>>
>>343739613

I wish there was a way to kick people in this game
>>
>>343739613

I imagine they don't display like GOLD (x2) SILVER (x1) next to players' names for the same reason they probably wouldn't want to show individual k/d out of a fear of players using it to bully eachother. By being like "NICE SINGLE BRONZE FAGLORD I BET ITS IN OBJECTIVE TIME".

It would be cool to have but I see why they wouldn't want it.
>>
>>343739613

idk. i get bitched at for playing mcree on defense but I always destroy with him and we usually win so I have no idea

i typically switch if I need to, though
>>
>>343740351
Adding something to show your performance right now would be better to the toxic community that is everywhere in ranked, seeping into quick too.

Played with a mate the other day - him as Reinhard and me as Widowmaker.

He was silver on damage and kills I had gold, with 25 kills(he had silver with 19)yet the whole game the rest of the team kept bitching about me playing Widow.

So yeah, every game has K/D/A tabs, overwatch should aswell.
>>
>>343739613
Or you could spectate when you are dead
>>
>>343741045
Sure, but is that really enough? A player could be unlucky the moment I spectate him, leading me to draw the conclusion that he sucks.
>>
>>343739613

The game should gently suggest every Hanzo/Genji player who hasn't scored an objective point in the past two lives to switch classes.
>>
>>343740058
this

vote kick that useless hanzo who you see afk in spawn every now and then
>>
I'd like if the game had a way of quantifying when a particular player was a threat, so that when someone takes them out, there's the possibility that that alone could be potg.

There have been people who single-handedly hold an area either by nice location or just raw talent, and to be the person who manages to get past everything else to them and knock them back, is deserving of a potg in it's own way. The camera could be from their perspective, just wrecking shit, and then here you come to put an end to it, allowing your team to progress.
>>
File: 56.png (75 KB, 828x568) Image search: [Google]
56.png
75 KB, 828x568
>>343739613
Problem here is that it's hard to show who's doing well without showing who's doing bad as well, which Blizzard is vehemently against

The best you can do to figure out who's worth following/supporting is to watch them run around or stare at the killfeed
>>
>>343743708
>stare at the killfeed
Shouldn't it be possible to make some kind of addon based on the killfeed? It would be able to at least track killing blows and deaths. Maybe one could get other stats in different ways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.