[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have $23.51 left in my steam wallet and I want to use it before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sale.png (399 KB, 1075x475) Image search: [Google]
sale.png
399 KB, 1075x475
I have $23.51 left in my steam wallet and I want to use it before the sale is over, what are some neat games for $20 or less.

I already have:
Subnautica
Just Cause 2
All valve games I care about
All fallout games I care about
Terraria
Rocket League
Elder Scrolls games
>>
>>343727553
Witcher 1 and 2.
Saints row 2-4.
Arc or rust if you like multiplayer survival shenanigans.
Ass creed 4
>>
How is 7 days to die? Is it just more of that survival early access shit?
>>
File: 1365927088008.jpg (24 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
1365927088008.jpg
24 KB, 534x443
>>343727893
>ass creed 4 for 8 bucks
huh

is the season pass worth it?
>>
Look up a developer called "Astro Port". They make really fun games that are like the diet soda versions of more popular games. For example, they have a game like Gradius, one like Contra, several are shmups in the vein of Xiizeal, etc.

But the best part is that, during the sale, most of their games are below 5 dollars. Half of them are only 2.50, so you can secure their entire library for under 20 bucks I think.
>>
Do you guys think that playing the witcher 3 at the lowest possible settings is worth it, or should i just wait untill i get a better pc?
>>
>>343728716
Why don't you pirate it so you can determinate if playing it at low settings is worth the trouble?
>>
>>343727553
If you haven't already got it, the deus ex collection is pretty good.
>>
>>343727893
Might pick up Witcher 1/2 as I'm enjoying 3
Already got dat SR2 and 3
Have rust but don't play it much so I'm not sure about ARC
All up on that AssCred 4 already

I would have made the "already have" list bigger but there's no easy way to see what "under $20 on sale" games are already in your library

>>343728378
Some of those look pretty fun, I'll keep them marked

>>343728716
Personally I think Witcher 3's quests, story, and combat is all fun enough on its own so graphics shouldn't matter much but on high graphics it's pretty damn pretty with the wind and lighting effects. It's also not that RAM intensive compared to other big pretty games so that should help on a lower end system. But yeah like >>343729384 said you could pirate it and see if it actually works first. Or I guess you could do a Steam refund if you buy it first and it doesn't work as well but your call.

>>343729447
SciFi FPS isn't really my cup of tea but I've heard good things and Human Revolution is only $5 so maybe I'll end up getting it along with a couple other cheap games
>>
Is Symphonia a good jrpg? Never played any "Tales of" game.
>>
>>343728292
I pirated (ha) it first and put probably over 20-25 hours into it then bought it and put another 56 hours in without any DLCs. Adewale's story that comes with season pass seems pretty cool though and it says it adds around 3 hours of story quests.
>>
Get both System Shock 1 and System Shock 2 for $5
>>
EYE is like 2.50 right now and it's pretty fun if you can get past the older style UI and the translation being a bit off.
>>
File: 1380684435709.jpg (64 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
1380684435709.jpg
64 KB, 237x344
>>343728378
>mfw that Satazius demo
not bad at all
>>
How is saints row 4 compared to 3?
>>
>>343731136
Personally I liked 3 more than 4. 4 got almost TOO silly and rediculous and the alien hell thing didn't connect with me as much as just driving and flying around some city
>>
>>343729818
Symphona is great, but the PC port is shiit. I hear there's an unofficial patch that fixes the worst parts, though.
>>
>>343727553
Momodora: Reverie under the moonlight or Shovel Knight are both good (Shovel knight probably being the better of the two) if you want some side-scrollan platformers.
>>
>>343727553
Endless Legend. If you like Civ-esque games, you won't be disappointed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.