[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create The Perfect MMBN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2207x2517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2207x2517
Add a great feature from every game in the series to make the perfect MMBN in the series.
>>
Mmbn3 was pretty much perfect though. I guess I like the overworld look of 4+ more though. I also preferred the styles to the souls.
>>
>>343720694
Put the cut content from the english MMBN6 back in.

Give MMBN3 better bosses to compensate things like bowlman and fighting kingman 3 times.
>>
>level system
>everything comes in an * code
>style changes for your default form
>new game+
>uhhhh
>Cross system
>>
>>343723060

>level system

Why?
>>
>>343720694
>BN1/BN2
Armors and Power up programs
>BN3
NaviCust Modtools and Counter kill for bugfrags
>BN4
New Game+
>BN5
Chaos unisons
>BN6
Expanded NaviCust
>>
File: 1155.jpg (22 KB, 425x292) Image search: [Google]
1155.jpg
22 KB, 425x292
>>343720694
>BN2/3
-Optional Style system
>BN4
-Obligatory AIRHOCKEY chip
-Extra navi content (being able to get the navi's event from the other game)
>BN5
Chaos Unisons
>BN6
Cross System
>>
>>343723060
>>level system
>>everything comes in an * code
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1465276115391.gif (178 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
1465276115391.gif
178 KB, 270x180
>>343720694
I'm not qualified to add things from games I didn't play.

>Battle Network 3
overall difficulty

>Battle Network 4
being able to fight lots of navis that you had not been able to before like the standard green ones and Roll

>Battle Network 5
using navis of your friends/team

>Battle Network 6
fire/water/elec/grass + break/wind/sword/target element wheels
>>
>>343732136
>didn't play BN2; the best game in the series

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>343733303
I was gonna play 1 and 2, but then 1 didn't let you run from battles. didn't get to 2 but I also didn't know it was regarded as the best
>>
File: 1440969606334.gif (719 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1440969606334.gif
719 KB, 160x120
>>343720694
Battle Network, But you are Zero, a Free Form AI and eventually you inhabit the body of a boy who is brain dead. idk im high as shit
>>
>>343733906
3 is generally regarded as the best
2 is also well liked
>>
>>343720694
>BN1
More navis based on robot masters
>NT
Add in the unique navis from the game ESPECIALLY Zero
>BN2
Optional style changes and a sweet postgame area
>BN3
Navicust WITH Modtools and 4 versions of each boss with varied tactics
>BN4
SoulUnison and an OPTIONAL tournament scenario
Also one AirHockey chip
>BN5
Chaos Unisons and controlling a navi other than Megaman
>BN6
Maybe Cross System

All of this and a Bass fight with LifeAura and super speed but a little toned down.
>>
>>343734574
>Bass fight with LifeAura and super speed but a little tone down

I feel the same way, this is the right Bass for a perfect mmbn game
>>
No, MMB1 was shit and I refuse to include anything from it

Basically, MMBN6 but longer. More scenarios, bigger areas to explore. Charge Man, Gyro man or some other Navi might come back and help you get around. The bigger areas quicker so it's not tedious. Re-add the map system

Combine 3's Virus darm with 6's virus battler for a monster raising side adventure and make it multiplayer.

You play as patch and Mega Man Jr, so in addition to 6's navi cust you'd get to customize base MMJr's armor, color, highlights, etc.

Bigger chip library, more bosses. Beast Out and Dark Soul are gone because it no longer makes sense to include either of them, but some choices you make will help World 4 or whatever the evil organization of the day is and give you access to the villain team's Cross instead of the friendly navi's cross you'd ordinarily get, so there's some replay value there. Sort of like 4's system, only much less shit and with a story that isn't ass. Of course, you wouldn't play as the enemy navis but you'd be able to play as the friendly navis even if you don't have their cross.

Like every video game nowadays, it'd come with a companion app that's basically 4.5 Real Operation. You'd get rewards for playing that, let's say crosses for certain 4.5 navis, like Star Cross or whatever. Or maybe shit like Zero Cross Mega Man, like Bass cross Mega Man from 5. The app would also let you get crosses without having to restart the game by entering Tournaments, like 4's free tournaments. Some regular prizes would include chips in codes you couldn't ordinarily get, let's say stuff like ProtoMan P, Bass B or AreaGrab *. App is also where you would encounter older navis whose appearances wouldn't make sense in a game set n the future

Glyde has relevance in this game and is fightable, but does not yield a cross
>>
>>343734574
What planet are you from where you think that anything about 3's navi cust was better than 6's? Shit, it was worse than 4 and 5's
>>
Make it harder to actually collect a unicode deck.

If you actually know not to mix codes all the games become super easy. The deck I built in the first dungeon of BN6 lasted me the entire game
>>
>>343735592
If you're thinking of press and enrgychng of course those kinds of programs would be out due to inconvenience.
I still think ModTools should return because of the extra codes you could use to add programs if you got no bugs.
>>
>>343735819
This, I'm replaying BN5 and I made an S folder back during the drill scenario and it's supported me until the Undernet.
>>
>>343735592
just what was so bad about it?

I don't think it is any worse than 4 or 5's since there is nothing noteworthy about them but 3's navicust..
made bug style and bug builds possible
>>
>>343735819
Making a unicode folder isn't the same as making a good unicode folder. For example, I had a Killer Cross folder in 6 that used B and * code Machine Gun chips that i supplemented with Hi Boomers (to convince the other player to dodge by moving to the middle, where Machine Gun does the most damage) and Blast Man SP, which would burn the panels set by Hi Boomer for extra damage. In the same game, you can also do stuff like Bubble Thunder, Freeze Break or a typical Sword folder, but you won't get all the chips you need to make any of them until later in the game and throwing a bunch of shit together works for viruses but not for bosses.

Plus you are forgetting that this game is designed around clearing enemy encounters in under 30 seconds unless you're literally fighting the endgame boss

>>343736068
I don't see the point, 6's expansive navi cust gives you enough room for BugStop and all the programs you could ever want to fit without the obtuse password system, plus 3 had the additional restriction of only letting certain styles use/find certain parts
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.