[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize Bioshock 2 is the best Bioshock game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: goodend.jpg (46 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
goodend.jpg
46 KB, 1152x720
When did you realize Bioshock 2 is the best Bioshock game?
>>
>>
What's the deal with Bioshock 2 apologists.

Even Infinite had more satisfying gameplay
>>
When it came out. Levine is a hack who just wrote a worse System Shock 2 and got worshipped for it.
>>
File: Eleanor Lamb.png (399 KB, 869x685) Image search: [Google]
Eleanor Lamb.png
399 KB, 869x685
When I finished it.
Elizabeth is just a worse Eleanor, and the weapons in 2 do a really good job of taking the usual FPS inventory and making the weapon roles unique
>>
>>343709095
Bilshock 2 is the Fedora's Mask of the series. So a bunch of contrarians, hipsters, and fags over hype it. It's not that it is a bad game, it's just overhyped by the above people for dumb reasons.

I personally liked both games above, but neither were close the best in the series.
>>
>levine still butthurt
>>
I just don't get how they fucked up with the vending machine sounds and little sister hair colors

Come on, man, that's embarrassing
>>
>>343709095
>Infinite had more satisfying gameplay

You couldn't be more wrong anon

>Drill Dash
>Rivet gun headshots
>Spearing splicers to the FUCKIN WALL
>Actual weapon variety instead of generic as fuck pre WW2 weapons
>Actual level design instead of linear as fuck areas
>>
>>343708912
2nd best daddy simulator
>>
>>343711806
What's the 1st best?
>>
>>343712551
Last of Us
>>
>>343708912
imo the survival sections slowed the game down too much, still worth a play
>>
File: bioshock-2-16999-1920x1080.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bioshock-2-16999-1920x1080.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
>>343708912
when I finished it. It was obvious
>>
>>343712551
Witcher 3 but you can also have weird divorce-like feels if you pick Triss instead of yenn
>>
>>343711465

They redesigned the little sisters from the ground up, though, possibly because they were somewhat hideous in the first game and you spend most of the time looking at them through a big daddy's eyes in 2.
>>
I still want a Bioshock 3 where you play as Eleanor.
>>
>>343711465
iirc vending machine voices are in the code but bugged to never play, maybe the remaster will fix this?
>>
Never
>>
File: 1431378121937.jpg (92 KB, 371x495) Image search: [Google]
1431378121937.jpg
92 KB, 371x495
>>343714685
>picking either of those bitches
>one manipulated you when you had amnesia
>one treats you like dogshit and is a bipolar bitch
>not disregarding whores and acquiring your daughter
>>
When I played the first one afterwards and was astonished by the gameplay being so much worse.

BioShock 2's combat is meaty and satisfying af, and it's got a great story with some good characters and set pieces.

We don't need to talk about that overrated piece of shit Infinite.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.