[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Shot2.3.jpg (68 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Shot2.3.jpg
68 KB, 620x349
About to start Deus Ex for the first time.

Is New Vision a good mod for a first playthrough?

Anything else I should know other than to not pick swimming?
>>
Don't use any mods, the game is good as it is.

Swimming memes aside hacking and lockpicking is very good.
>>
Get GMDX v8.0 and never come to /v/ before you've finished the game
>>
NOT ADVISABLE FOR A TOURIST TO VISIT THE CANALS AT NIGHT
>>
Explore EVERYTHING
>>
Is there any side quests in Hong Kong? I don't remember finding any
>>
new vision is all thats needed for a first playthough

DONT use the HD character models if its an option, they are shit
>>
Don't honestly disregard swimming. It's really cheap and if you go melee, there is a good weapon you will get that will make it a waste to increase the stat. A couple levels in swimming will help you a bit during the canal part of the game desu.
>>
>>343701052

>using mod on a first playthrough ever

Sure is underage in here.
>>
>>343702415
my first playthrough I got a glitch that caused that audio line to loop forever even after I reloaded a save or changed area

fucking strangest thing, had to start the game over.
>>
>>343702839
new vision makes it work better with modern DirectX and lets you use whatever resolution you want, it leaves the game alone.

suck a dick faggot
>>
Remember that a headshot is a lethal takedown.
>>
File: most important skill deus ex.gif (3 MB, 225x127) Image search: [Google]
most important skill deus ex.gif
3 MB, 225x127
>>343701052
>>
File: 2.jpg (61 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
61 KB, 600x582
>>343702972

I guess I struck a nerve. You kids are a hoot and a half.
>>
>>343702273
This. Wish 8.1 was out. Watch your energy meter OP unless you wanna go spelunking in forums for how to turn on energy regeneration in singleplayer.
>>
>waaaah play the game without mods first!!!! bad graphics and bugs are features!!!!
>>
Stick with the prod
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.