[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOODBORNE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4535435.jpg (9 KB, 200x249) Image search: [Google]
4535435.jpg
9 KB, 200x249
Thinking about getting a PS4 just for bloodborne. Do I have to pay another 10 bucks and buy PSN so I can read player messages and pvp in the game?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>343699136
Can't do none of that unless you pay for the sub. You can only summon NPC's otherwise.
>>
>>343699136

Yes, online interaction requires an active PSN+ subscription.

And while I wont say Online is DEAD, it definitely isnt as active as it used to be. I recently made a character and still managed summon some co-op partners for several early game areas, but not as fast as I'd like to be.

Also if you want to be summoned, you'll probably wait even longer.
>>
Not OP but I liked DaS, DaS2 and DaS3; I don't care about PvP, the thing I like the most about those games is the single player adventure and I enjoy co-op immensely.
Will I enjoy Bloodborne?
>>
>>343699732
All the exploration, loot, upgrades, NPCs, etc are done using the same mechanics. With a fresh coat of paint and a different combat system.
>>
>>343699305
Turn region lock off, I still get tons of summons.

OP, PS+ isn't a must, but the DLC is.
>>
>>343699732
It's my favorite PvE RPG experience since DaS and DeS.
>>
>>343699732
Bloodborne is a superb game, but how could I know if you'll like it?

Bloodborne has barely any invasions outside of the designated invasions area(s), and IMO the singleplayer, non-dungeon experience is second to none. I have no idea how dead Co-Op is, probably a lot.

If you enjoyed not getting hit instead of getting hit and killing enemies fast instead of being slow, you may enjoy the combat.

If you enjoy dungeon crawling and just killing shit for no reason you might like the chalice dungeons too.
>>
>>343700148
>tons of summons

No way jose.

Ludwig used to be instant if you wanted to be a Helperfag. Not the case anymore.
>>
File: 1462880491359.gif (1 MB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
1462880491359.gif
1 MB, 300x233
>>343699136
>>343699732
It's definitely worth it if you don't obsess over PvP. Hell, I like PvP but Bloodborne is my favorite and I've never played it online.

It's got the best PvE of any of the games by far and anyone who says otherwise is a super retard. Plus I've heard bad things about the online regardless so it's probably better without it as a distraction.
>>
>>343699242
>>343699259
>>343699305

ok thanks guys. hopefully it wont take me over a month to beat it unless those DLC bosses are really hard from what I've read here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.