[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were their twins or was it multiple personalities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: herstory16.jpg (210 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
herstory16.jpg
210 KB, 1440x900
Were their twins or was it multiple personalities?
>>
Twins
>>
>>343698868
I assumed twins
>>
>>343698868
It was twins you dumbass. I mean she literally told her story.... They lived the same life of a single person.
>>
What happened to Hannah at the end? Was she dead or did she run away?

Were the parents murdered by Eve to get hannah and simon back into the house, or was it truly an accident?
>>
>Her Story
>HerStory
>Herstory
>History

FUCKING POTTERY
>>
>>343698868
it was parallel universes
>>
File: 1449105179865.jpg (28 KB, 113x175) Image search: [Google]
1449105179865.jpg
28 KB, 113x175
>>343700842
>mfw eve was only in hannahs mind and they communicate with knock codes while looking in a mirror
>>
if you date a girl with split personalities and they think theyre sisters, is that a win or a loss?
>>
File: female gaben is poplar.jpg (254 KB, 1762x1554) Image search: [Google]
female gaben is poplar.jpg
254 KB, 1762x1554
this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Y8hUY9lhQ is the only redeeming thing related to this shitty game
>>
>>343703117
How was it shitty?
Sur eit wasn't game of the year material but it at least tried to do something different than what we've been seeing in recent years.

Reminded me a lot of those live-action games that came out for the Sega CD games.
>>
>>343703418
my first search, my first video view
led to the confession that there were twins
i beat the game in less than 60 seconds
>>
>>343703117
Don't shill your shitty YouTube videos on /v/, man. Come on, you know better than to do this.
>>
I thought the game itself was a cool way to uncover a story. But my god was that twist cringeworthy, like something out of a shitty romance novel. I hope the sequel is better on that front.
>>
>>343703418
>tried to do something different
You mean create a book? Cause that's not original in any way they should've just made a short or a mobile game instead of wasting peoples time
>>
>>343704456
How did the game waste your time if you didn't play it?
>>
>>343703718
There isnt concrete evidence that they were actually twins.
>>
It wasn't the least bit ambiguous, there were twins
>>
Multiple personalties.
>>
>>343704594
>implying it wasn't a book
I bet you though gone homo was the most original thing to grace the video game scene in years also
kill yourself dumblrtard
>>
holy shit if you thought the answer was that there were twins you need to uninstall your life. the game was too hard for you and you failed. no wonder you are all
>tfw no gf
>>
>>343705280
Why did you answer a question with a complete non-sequitur?
>>
It literally never tried to make them being twins ambiguous, what are you fuckers smoking
>>
>>343706283
>live in the attic for like 10 years without anyone finding out

cmon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.