[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one does /v/ like more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 537x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 537x323
Which one does /v/ like more?
>>
>>343679113
No one likes DmC a lot of people like DMC4
>>
File: 1465857391977.jpg (240 KB, 1192x734) Image search: [Google]
1465857391977.jpg
240 KB, 1192x734
>>343679113

It's not even a question

Fuck you
>>
A little fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting!
>>
>>343679113
The only thing DmC had going for it was level design and the art direction in said levels, but that was also a bit spotty in some areas of the game. DMC4 is the superior title, all around, though. DmC also lacked what many individuals started playing the series for; solid gameplay.
>>
>>343679113
If you have to ask, then you're not /v/

Go back to whatever hole you came out from.
>>
>>343679238
>>343679283
What's wrong with Dmc?
>>
>>343680090
nothing.
just autists complaining about story (in a videoGAME) and not being able to exploit the game with jump cancel and other shit that they're not able to perform anyway
>>
>>343679113
bayonetta
>>
>>343682671
oh hey it's this fag.
>>343680090
Ignore this guy, DmC has a lot of issues like color-coded weapon/enemy relationships, slow weapons being useless, general unlikeable characters on both sides of the conflict, its only value being memes, etc.
>>
Honestly
I like the cutscenes in 4 better, I like the characters better, but DmC after the balance patches is just a better game

It's prettier, an actual and full complete game, doesn't have anything as annoying as fucking Savior / Sanctus, and the enemies are dangerous instead of punching bags
>>
>>343685123
While I agree about Sanctus being an unfun piece of shit that has a repetitive pattern, DMC4 enemies are plenty dangerous on any difficulty above Human my friend.
>>
DMC43 with the style switcher mod if that counts but it makes the game easily broken is my favorite game period. I agree it has flaws and that 3 has a better story and setting but the combat is unmatched
>>
>>343685297
Only in LDK, really.

Oh. And you know what DmC also doesn't have?
FUCKING SWORDFISH
>>
>>343680090
A bunch of shit regarding the game, its devs, and the media ganging up on the fanbase.

First and foremost, it's an unnecessary reboot no asked for. People waited years for a new DMC with good ol' uncle Dante, and when it was finally announced, it was revealed to be a reboot drastically different from the entire franchise. Obviously the fans didn't like that.

On the game itself, simplified mechanics and features, some even removed, floaty combat, unispired weapons, some downright useless, shit boss battles, color-coded enemies, awful characters and writing, too damn easy, are some of the game's problems.

Ninja Theory, the game's developer, decided it was a good idea to try to fuck with the fanbase. Mockery and insults are just some of the things that they did, especially that Tameeme fucker, toward both the fanbase and the series, which they were fucking working on.

Then there was the media outlets and videogame websites, who basically joined Ninja Theory and shit talked the fans as crybabies and other crap for not liking,and not wanting the series to be rebooted.

It was basically the fans vs everyone when it came to DmC.
>>
>>343685607
LDK is just Hard with 5x enemies mang
>>
>>343685607
LDK has like 4~rooms that I would consider "hard" and all of them are filled the the knights so your attacks are constantly bouncing off and you are getting charged/stabbed at from all angles. Elevator with blitz's are pretty annoying to
>>
DmC is fun as hell in a really shitty way. Like if you rent it or get it free it's fun to fuck around with for a little while until you're bored.

DMC4 actually has some real meat to it, though, and I feel has much longer lasting appeal and the best version of Dante.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.