[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TELL ME ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO YOU GAME YOU PLAYED WHAT WAS IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1310963231424.png (171 KB, 401x299) Image search: [Google]
1310963231424.png
171 KB, 401x299
TELL ME ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO YOU GAME YOU PLAYED

WHAT WAS IT

WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN IT

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT

HOW LONG YOU HAD IT

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT

REPLY TO POSTERS ABOVE AND BELOW YOU

TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES, POST PICTURES OF VIDEO GAMES

SAVE /V/
>>
>>343660759
I was playing Project Base also know as the superior version of Super Meteoid.
>>
>>343660759
Hotline Miami

Killing people violently

Killing people violently

Since this year's Summer sale

Yeah
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
0w0.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1024
>>343660759
METROID PRIME 2

I'VE HAD IT FOR A WHILE, BOUGHT THE TRILOGY FIRST WEEK IT WAS OUT ON THE WII U VC

I FINISHED PRIME 1 SOME WEEKS AGO AND DECIDED TO START 2 THIS WEEK

CURRENTLY HEADING TOWARD WHAT I GUESS AND HOPE IS THE GRAVITY SUIT.

THE GAME'S FUCKING GREAT SO FAR, IF NOT A TAD TOO EASY.
>>
File: dwitght.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dwitght.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
I was playing Ocarina of Time.

I wanted to see how far I could get without ever collecting the Kokiri Sword or Deku Shield. It turns out... you can get pretty far.

Unfortunately, I stopped playing after /v/ led me into an ambush and I Game Over'd. Get it? Because it was a bush that killed me? A.K.A. a deku scrub.

>looks straight at the camera at anyone who posted in that thread.

Anyway, the thread was not without a consolation prize. On the plus side, I managed to discover the earliest possible game-ending situation in Ocarina of Time .
>>
File: 803768.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
803768.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>TELL ME ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO YOU GAME YOU PLAYED

OK

>WHAT WAS IT

DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT AND MAGIC

>WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN IT

YOU FIGHT ORCS WITH A SWORD AND YOU CAST FIREBALLS AND YOU KICK EVERYBODY IN THEIR DICKS AND THERE IS A FEMALE DEMON ADVISOR WHO WANT'S TO SUCK YOUR DICK

>WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT

PHYSICS AND DIFFICULTY

>HOW LONG YOU HAD IT

FEW DAYS, BOUGHT IT ON STEAM SALE FOR 2.49 EURO

>WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT

FUCK YEAH
>>
>>343660759
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Rollin around, bumpin fools

Had some solid level gimmicks, almost all the normal platforming levels were a blast to play, decent difficulty, soundtrack has its moments

I got it for my birthday but had to leave for vacation soon after so I only had a bit to play it

I might recommend it, too many gimmick/autoscrollers near the middle and some of the collectibles are a pain in the ass but it's good fun. I really wish the designers at HAL would stick to straight platforming w/ light puzzles and boss fighting (which they did much more of in Robobot), they're really much better at it than gimmicky stuff and only occasionally nail it when they try something different.

Honestly, it really just makes me want to play Woolly World. I hope that's good and doesn't have too many gimmick levels.

>>343661341
METROID PRIME 2 IS THE BEST HELL YEAH

I actually found it significantly harder than MP1 but that was possibly a bit because I accidentally played MP1 on the lower difficulty.
>>
File: maxp_l10.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
maxp_l10.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>343660759
MAX PAYNE

HARD-BOILED THIRD PERSON SHOOTER WITH SLOW-MO

STORY, GRAPHICS, GUNPLAY, MODS (Kung Fu mod ftw)

15 YEARS

YES
>>
>>343660759
Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Getting my ass kicked for the 5th time by the 3rd Dungeon's miniboss.
Gameplay is fun and dungeons are nice and the game makes me laugh out loud at how ridiculous everything else is.
For like a week or so
I really, really like it so far but I definitely wouldn't recommend to everyone for a myriad of reasons.
>>
File: 1463121952153s.jpg (6 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
1463121952153s.jpg
6 KB, 249x188
RATCHET AND CLANK 2 BRO

BEATING THE LAST WORLD

LOTS OF GUNS AND SHIT

DOWNLOADED THE ISO A FEW MONTHS AGO

YEAH IT'S GOOD

FUCKING WEEB FAGGOT

YOU TOO
>>
>>343662338
Man, I haven't played that in like 13 years.
What's the name of that gun that shoots a bomb that explodes into other bombs which explode again?
That one was my favorite.
>>
>>343662709
I don't know I skip all the lame weapons.
>>
Started another Metroid Prime playthrough. Landing on Tallon IV was so much more fun and interesting when I played the game for the first time. Such is the curse of exploration-based games.
>>343661909
>I actually found it significantly harder than MP1 but that was possibly a bit because I accidentally played MP1 on the lower difficulty.
No, it's because Echoes is significantly harder than the first game. They didn't have enough development time to balance it, and at least one person at Retro (I think it was a director) can't beat the Boost Guardian without turning debug mode on.
>>
>>343661909
Yeah, I figure it's because I'm not deep enough into it, Prime 1 didn't start getting hard until the phazon mines (actually had quite a hard time against Omega Pirate first time around).
>>
>>343663395
>Boost Guardian
man FUCK that guy
>>
>>343660759
sonic generations

just messing around with super sonic
gotta go fast

it's just fun going fast

about a week got it from the humble bundle.

yeah I'd recommend it.
>>
File: 5214682-dialga-palkia-giratina.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2083) Image search: [Google]
5214682-dialga-palkia-giratina.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2083
Replaying Pokemon platinum for the 6th time

Beating battle frontier

Sinnoh is comfy

7 years

Hell yeah there's more stuff to do than in oras
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.