[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never play Platform Masters v1.0.2 Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Ulillillia.jpg (356 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Ulillillia.jpg
356 KB, 2048x1536
>You will never play Platform Masters v1.0.2

Why live?
>>
File: 1460699442710.jpg (249 KB, 839x720) Image search: [Google]
1460699442710.jpg
249 KB, 839x720
>the one game everyone would kickstart
>ulillillia refuses since he knows there's know guarantee he'll ever finish it
>>
To this day I still randomly think of this champion of mankind and wonder what he's doing.

I bet he therapeutically bashes hammers in while talking to his number-monsters that inhabit his head
>>
File: nyZLlw2.jpg (98 KB, 664x984) Image search: [Google]
nyZLlw2.jpg
98 KB, 664x984
Did he sex his sis?
>>
>Hasn't updated since December
I hope he's doing alright.
>>
He stopped being funny years ago and now its just sad.
>>
>>343655464
there is nothing sadder than a man with promise turning into a normie.
>>
As beta as he might be he is still a very creative person.
What I'm trying to say is that I don't mind if my tax money is going to support this kind of live-home-guy.
>>
>>343655621
Hows he turning into normie? Hes back living with his parents doing nothing. Hes pathetic
>>
>>343655080

He's active on Facebook. He moved back to Minot and plays a lot of vidya but says he is often very bored and wants to move. Talked to him a while back, said he is having a hard time finding a new job.
>>
>>343655464
>Ulillillia
>funny

I want normies to leave
>>
>>343655989
The faggot could easily make some money via his game if he would stop being a complete autist

He could easily use his efame to get a couple of grand via kickstarter to improve his living conditions. His autism game would be perfect for mobile all he has to do is switch the engine to gamemaker (makes it easier to publish). Given his autism he could release it level by level but at the very least he might make a bit of money
>>
>>343652682
every single screenshot i cant tell what the game is beyond platforms. i mean i dont see platforms but the name tips me off. and even reading his website isnt telling me shit other than an extremely specific number of levels. release fucking WHEN
>>
>>343656315
A guy spending an hour to degrease a pizza instead of using the time to cook one with less grease himself or use the time to burn it off via workout is funny to me
>>
>>343655621
That will never happen without some kind of intervention.

Every time he applied for a job, he demanded the job cater to his sleep schedule. In other words, he wanted 6 days in a row off every 2 weeks.
>>
>>343656504

He needs a steady reliable income not to cash out his autism game.
>>
>>343656740
I dont get why he never went into IT. If he played his card right he could be working from home on his own time
>>
>>343656649

Yeah okay that's kind of funny.
>>
>>343656973
>why doesn't he get a job in an extremely competitive industry where he has to struggle to make contacts before he even is in a position to get steady (minimal) income from it
>>
>>343656878
>He needs a steady reliable income not to cash out his autism game.

Hes never gonna get that because hes an autist. He should cash out on his project while there are people willing to throw money and him and use it to better himself aka get medical help and go back to school. All joking aside that is the reality of it
>>
Explain to me why the fuck he deleted his Youtube channel.
>>
>>343657156
Every field is competitive in the modern globalized world and minimal earnings beat no earnings
>>
File: 1320644928455.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1320644928455.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never share a degreased pizza with Ulillillia
>>
>>343657190

Indeed, but being an autist he is also afraid of succeeding and getting help. I have frequently mentioned to him he needs to fix his sleeping schedule and go to a psychiatrist. My advice falls on deaf ears. His sister and parents need to be the ones to tell this shit to him.
>>
File: uli.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
uli.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
his book any good?
>>
>>343657486
His family is probably the reason why he is so fucked up. He should be committed and moved as far away from them as possible
>>
>>343657865

Probably not.
>>
>>343656973
He isn't nearly smart enough for anything more than phone tech support.

Which he probably couldn't even do that. This is a man that spergs out when he hears the the word "people" or "person"
>>
>>343658258
he's probably smarter than the both of us. the word you're looking for is "functional". dude is intelligent but he has his issues.
>>
>>343658258
>implying Ulillillia isn't the Einstein of our time who took parallax scrolling to new levels
>>
>>343658510
High IQ is useless when you cant function right. Also legit high IQ autists get caught up in better shit than some indie plattformer
>>
>>343655989
Hmm, I actually have an offer for him.

Do you think he'd like to work as a game tester for Nintendo?
>>
He's thinking about moving to tampa in the future. He hates living with his parents since they don't let him swim when he wants (he recently got very into swimming).

For those wondering, he finally got officially diagnosed with ass burgers.
>>
>>343658954

He's definitely autistic enough to tolerate a job like that. Contact him through his Facebook if you are serious about it.
>>
>>343658510
No, he's not. Stop thinking every self taught programmer is some kind of wizard. Shit is so easy millions of high school drop outs have done it and shat unoptimized garbage all over steam and app stores.

And yes, I have too. No, I'm not posting anything because I know it's trash.
>>
>>343658996
> (he recently got very into swimming)

Didn't he hate water? I recall that's why used to shower only once a week.
>>
Well....at least he's not Chris Chan
>>
>>343659427

He got over that and actually loves swimming in deep water. A point of contention between him and his parents is not letting him do night swimming in a river as they think it's too dangerous.
>>
>>343659608
The difference is that Uli harnessed his powers for the forces good.
>>
>>343659608

Chris Chan is barely autistic. He was just raised by assholes who probably sheltered him super hard.
>>
>>343658996
>For those wondering, he finally got officially diagnosed with ass burgers.

Shouldnt he get some benefits from the state then? I dunno how you burgers do it over there but dont you have some government programs for retards like him that could get him basic housing and a job?
>>
>>343659632
At least his autism is making him do healthy/excersise and fun things like swimming.
Nigga gonna be /fit/
>>
>>343660038
He does have it but is highly functioning. All the faggot would have needed is less sheltering like you said and a good beating and he would have turned out better
>>
File: hwut.jpg (14 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
hwut.jpg
14 KB, 250x238
>>343660038
>Chris Chan is barely autistic
>>
>>343660393

Very high functioning. He's more of a retard than an autist.
>>
>>343654991
>opened picture
>closed it
>didn't realize it wasn't the edit
>>
>>343660194
It just means he can now sign up to receive benefits, but last I checked he was still refusing to do so because he doesn't want to be a burden to the state.
>>
>>343660529
He's still blatantly autistic
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.