[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Why aren't YOU playing Haven & Hearth right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: hnh6.jpg (197 KB, 789x478) Image search: [Google]
hnh6.jpg
197 KB, 789x478
Hey guys, Why aren't YOU playing Haven & Hearth right now?
>>
>>343628219

Is it still a clunky and unplayable mess with the worst user interface imaginable and an obscene amount of grinding required to do anything?
>>
Because the last time I played there was absolute no resources in miles. 2 fucking hours walking and no sign of a single stone.
>>
>>343628219

Becaues the curio update made it a an afk game
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 499x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 499x308
>>343628219
;_;
>>
isnt it p2p with a monthly sub?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1600x837
>>343628219
I actually am, still waiting on a polish friend to come back from three days of wherever he is, and another of same ethnicity to return from vacay

Here's a rando legacy pic
>>
I remember when it came out, there were a few generals on /vg/, and then it basically died out because of the monthly cost for unlimited play time and the fact that it was basically impossible to meet any of your friends since you couldn't see their arrows in a party and villageporting was taken out.

Has any of that changed?
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 512x334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 512x334
>>343629098
Ah yes the inevitable monetization of playability or lack thereof of HnH. I fondly remember how everyone took it and how I wanted to fling my own ire and get myself banned in forum and maybe even in game in the process of complaining of a few borked mechanica ( like claims not working for fellow kinsmen where Maze got banned)

They removed the time limit
>>
>>343628219
I don't play shit games with bad artstyles
>>
>>343629098

That has changed since then, the playtime is completely unlimited now, however there are options to verify your account to get a small boost in XP gains and whatnot.

You can also still subscribe monthly for an even bigger boost, otherwise, it's no longer jewtown.
>>
>>343628452
Well I have good news for you, only 150 players max daily now adays, there's tons of resources kicking around
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (81 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
81 KB, 1000x833
OP here, bumping dead thread,
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 93x60) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 93x60
>>343631126
>jewtown
But what a hamlet it was!
"Oh fuck", what a town
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.