[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one actually good? How does it conpare to xbone and ps4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 41jK+TGzztL.jpg (16 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
41jK+TGzztL.jpg
16 KB, 500x365
Is this one actually good? How does it conpare to xbone and ps4 controllers?
>>
>>343610547
I got one for my wiiU and is worth it. The battery lasts like 80 hours.
You can also use it to play on pc, awesome for snes games
>>
>>343610547
It's really good. Should have been the default controller for the WiiU.
>>
>>343610547
Best controller, add the mayflash adapter to your PC and it works perfectly.
>>
>>343610547
I like it. The buttons are a little too far in, but it feels nice to hold and it's really light.
>>
>>343610547
+ Fucking good battery
+ God tier Dpad
+ Flawless compatibility with PC using WiinUSoft

- Digital Triggers

I personally prefer Xbone controller, but these can not connect via Bluetooth (im waiting Xbone S controllers).
>>
Xbone > Wii U > PS4

I find it hard to believe anyone could disagree with that. PS4 has by far the worst placement, feel and the most gimmicky shit with that awful touchpad, and its the highest price for it even though nothing makes use of the piece of shit or the awful mono speaker on it.

The DS4 is an absolute nightmare of design. It's like a controller got processed through the Resident Evil and Bloodborne universes.

For the record I've owned all three consoles. I sold Wii U and Xbone.
>>
>>343613525
To be clear, either Xbone or Wii U are a great choice. They're my all time favourite two. Xbone just gets the top spot by a slither. It's a photo finish.
>>
>>343613525
Who the fuck sells their consoles?
>>
Can I use that with PC games like Rocket League?
>>
>>343613281
digital triggers can have advantages

I just with they made an official snes coloured version of this controller. Matte finish, coloured buttons
>>
How would I use this on my computer?
>>
>>343616224
Connect it via bluetooth and use WiinUSoft
>>
>>343617983
I've had this thing for well over a year and had no idea it used Bluetooth.
>>
How's the compatibility of the XBONE controller? Plug and play?
>>
80 HOURS

H
O
U
R
S
>>
File: pc-010019-03.jpg (154 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
pc-010019-03.jpg
154 KB, 1600x1600
>>343616224
Or this. I use it.
>>
>>343620079
Works like a XTS controller.
>>
>>343620259
If it has Bluetooth, why would I buy this?
>>
>>343620705
It's just an oversized bluetooth dongle that's guaranteed to work with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.