[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>COD Infinite Warfare reveal >looks kinda similar aesthetically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ggDjfaerac.png (30 KB, 855x303) Image search: [Google]
ggDjfaerac.png
30 KB, 855x303
>COD Infinite Warfare reveal
>looks kinda similar aesthetically to the last game
>potentially new gameplay systems
>everyone hates it

>Battlefield 1 reveal
>change from modern military shooter to WWI-era
>no actual gameplay shown
>everyone hates it

Are normies just now getting on the
>"WAHH SAME COD EVERY YEAR"
bandwagon without even looking at all the stuff IW brings to the table? I know that's not saying much with COD but still...
>>
>BF
>COD

they're both crap desu
last good BF was 1942 anything after that is hot garbage
>>
>>343597273
IW is far more scifi than past CODs. COD kiddies don't like scifi. They want to be a tough gruff military man in a believable near future setting and that is all they want to be. BF audience is slightly different and leaves more room for experimentation
>>
>>343597273
3.5m total likes/dislikes vs 1.9m on Battlecuck 1, thanks for the popularity mindless boycotter fucks. Infinite has twice as many preorders as BF1. Wrecked.
>>
>Are normies just now getting on the

You know if you post on /v/ than you're probably a normie.
>>
>>343597710
I guess that's why 50k people pre ordered the game on each console compared to 25k for BF1. Dude. Those disliking the cod vid aren't the ones that play it.
>>
>>343597960
>console
See
>>343597926
>>
>>343597960
Modern warfare remaster
>>
>>343598116
Nice distraction from my truth bro.
>>
>>343598301
>bro
Again see
>>343597926
>>
>>343598226
Well according to boycotters they want MW standalone, so no, those pre-orders are mostly for IW. CoD 4 will most likely become standalone after launch.
>>
>>343597926
>>343598116
>>343598380
>normie

Hi, reddit. The /v/ term is normalfag
>>
>>343598506
>so underageb& that he thinks "normalfag" is a /vr/ term.
Again see
>>343597926
>>
>>343598641
Off to reddit now champ
>>
>>343598641
Get BTFO.
>>
>>343597960
That's down far from past CoDs
>>
File: monkey see monkey do.gif (2 MB, 297x351) Image search: [Google]
monkey see monkey do.gif
2 MB, 297x351
>>343597273
i remember the e3 threads
everyone on /v/ was literally hype as fuck in every thread until the trailer approached the end and it was revealed to be a cod title.
no one even knew what it was until the trailer was over.

not to mention the audience at e3 itself all hyped and shit and then quieting down as soons as the name appears.

good times.
>>
>>343599216
Why would people be hyped for a fps on console?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.