[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people here still play plastic instruments game? Guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tabber.png (478 KB, 831x397) Image search: [Google]
tabber.png
478 KB, 831x397
Do people here still play plastic instruments game?

Guitar hero Live barely made a noise and Rock band is just there nowdays, it feels like it they killed the genre for real.

I kinda miss the guitar duel songs.
>>
>>343596873
No and the thought of it is dumb now. When I was younger it was the shit but now it just seems really silly and I'd rather just learn the real thing.
>>
>I locked myself in my room playing guitar hero
>My friend locked himself in his room playing guitar
>he's famous
>I'm a loser
>>
I didn't buy either of the new games, but I still regularly play the first 3 Guitar Heros and Rock Band 1/2.
>>
>>343596873
I bought Guitar Hero Live, but the guitar was garbage and doesn't register hits half the time. It really killed the genre for me.
>>
>>343598012
Did you ever adjusted your input lag?

I Never played rhythm games on LCD or LED tvs because of this.
But GH live is horrible.
>>
File: Rock-Band-VR.jpg (52 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Band-VR.jpg
52 KB, 700x400
>>343596873
They should've released it for PC too. I guess it'll eventually come for the oculus rift, but who the fuck wants to play plastic guitar on VR?

I'd play rocksmith on VR, it'd be pretty cool to have different stages with people reacting to your performance.
>>
>>343598903
GH3 and WT have a Pc port.

Also
>guitar VR.
Not based Drummer VR.
>>
>>343599108
I'd was interested in RB4 for PC because of Pro drums and the remote possibility of pro keys. Really retarded move to remove that feature.

https://youtu.be/ltKFv68Zw0A?t=28
>>
>>343598282
I tried everything. It wasn't input lag related, it was actually failing to to send button inputs and dealing with Activision's support was such a nightmare that I just gave up on it.
>>
>>343599450
RB4 removed Pro support well as keyboard.And feels half arsed as fuck in comparison to past games.

But you can emulate RB3 on Wii.
>>
Rock Band was fucking good. Played Rock Band 3 the other night and had a blast with we got the beat.
I'd be down for another RB, but the last one seemed so lackluster and for some reason, they couldn't port the old songs back into it.
>>
File: hXie996.jpg (372 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
hXie996.jpg
372 KB, 3264x2448
>>343599885
it'll get good after the expansion.
>>
>>343599885
You should play Guitar hero games after 3. They have band support and games after GH metallica have double pedal charts.

Charting and Instruments are matter of preference. But RB engine is more robust in comparison to GH engines.

>>343600625
>no extra songs
>shit that should be on disk getting released as "new" content.

I prefer getting 6 games on a year that are complete than this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.